It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plum Island New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rawkus

Yes i remember that,but the official report was the Momtauk creature was a decomposing dog?but that thing had tusks and strange strange shape paws,the other i can't remember what they said that one was,alot of strange things washing up near Plum Island wouldn't you say

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Plum Island is off the north fork of long island. Orient Point is there, not Montauk and the montuak monster that was found a couple years back was a movie prop. the girl who sent the original video was related to the director or producer or writer of a movie that was filming in Montauk at the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Along with all the great responses the other members have given you, if you are interested, Jessie Ventura just did a segment on it. Here is part 1. You can find the rest if you just go ahead and watch it on youtube.

YOUTUBE LINK

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yeah i watched it
thats what gave me the idea about moving to kansas
and the new massive trade route center in kansas
also it says that Lime disease was started at the lab through ticks
freaky man

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just finished watching Jesse Ventura's new video on Plum Island...informative and scary at the same time.

I lived with the Gov't on my back and in my head for years, and I know they will do what they want, when they want and

how they want...no matter what the people say. Ventura's Conspiracy raises a horrible thought though......

just how many facilities such as Plum Island exist and when will the next "Pandemic" blow in on an ill wind?

Just new methods of population control my friends.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsiedelmann

Just wondering how'd that Supernova thing work out?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Snboard976

Hello there, I live very close to Plum island, very restricted as i'm guessing many of you can tell, if your boat gets too close the the island the Coast Guard forces you back to the mainland, according to Jesse Ventura's episode on Plum island, a former Nazi scientist who worked on infecting ticks in the Third Reich was sent over here to help the Goverment during the early Cold War. He infected tick's with Lyme's desease and spread it around Lyme Connecticut to see it's affects. The episode also had Ventura confronting my Congressman Tim Bishop, who said "I believe everything the Goverment tells me." Well, hopefully Mr. Bishop won't have that job this November

edit on 20-10-2010 by Truthman14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So it's a Lvl 4 bio-reasearch facility, hand in hand with the Homeland Security Office correct?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was on Plum Island in the mid 1970's, when I visited friends who lived on the North Fork, LI.
The heavily restricted access must have been implemented later than then, or I probably wouldn't be here now to talk about it!
I had no idea what was there, but I remember being told it was 'privately owned'. We walked up a tree-lined avenue but never reached any building before turning back to the boat. It did seem a little spooky, though, like, "Yoo Hoo!...Where is everybody?"

Now, I'd like to air a suspicion I've had for a while.
The semi recent Swine Flu pandemic that originated in Mexico was probably hand delivered by Hillary Clinton, on her official visit to Mexico right before the outbreak. Coincidence? Nah, I don't believe in those anymore. More like deliberately started there in hopes of being spread by those entering the USA from Mexico, so that it would cause the huge panic it did, then fill the coffers of those such as Rumsfeld, who is heavily invested in Big Pharma's vaccine products.
Just a thought

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Below is the Wikipedia article for Plum Island ...
Wikipedia ...

Here's a small quote ...

Since 1954, the center has had the goal of protecting America's livestock from animal diseases. During the Cold War a secret biological weapons program targeting livestock was conducted at the site. This program has been the subject of controversies, and the facility has gained a cult status.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh, and another thought. If you're talking Tsunami, that will eventually occur when a gigantic island-sized rock that is splitting off from a mountain on the island of La Palma, Canary Islands, will finally fall into the ocean.
The Canaries belong to Spain, but are off the Atlantic coast of West Africa. This tsunami will wash over all the Atlantic coasts of USA, Europe and Africa, inundating all with a huge amount of displaced water....That includes Plum Island.
"Oops, what did we do with that Ebola strain, Dr Death?"

Just another tidbit of information to add to your jitters!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
on a more spiritual note, i just got done watching wolverine origins, and then popped on the tv, flipped a couple channels and then, voa la! Jesse comes on one true tv, and was speaking about plum island. Well im guessing everyone would like to knwo how i linked wolverine with montauk monsters? well, as it turns out, at the end of the wolverine movie, as it pears away from the nuclear site, it shows an island then about a few hundred feet of water, then more land mass. I am basically saying that the woverine origins movie is hinting at the Plum Island montauk project, beings in the origins movie the are outright speaking of in the plot about cross breeding (mutant species). Sound familar? just a thought. does this resonate with anyone else? Look back at the movie then compare it with the geographical location of plum island.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Plum Island 70 Miles Of The Coast Of NY Bodies Found 2 Miles Away On Plum Beach The Montauk Monster Found There bio-Chemical Lab I Dont Care What Anyone Says A Body Was Found in 2010 Human with Long Fingers And 5 holes Drilled inside of his freakin skull i mean what the hell do you think is goin on there there hiding something coast guard guards the frickin place 24/7 the homeland secruity and coast guard are in cahoots they are hiding there lime disease was created by the nazis there i mean nazis in OUR country i mean the people of the us should do something

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join