It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's. Yeah right!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

1). Why keep it secret? (Presedents like Reagan had a fantasy that the proof would unite the world)

Well a few years before the Goverment found out for sure, The Public thought they were told and paniced like sheep thanks to the "War of the Worlds Broadcast" That was not a very encouraging reaction. A *person* is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. There is also huge implications to religon. Then there is the huge military implication of being the first to master this new tech.

Flash to more modern times with Reagan and for the goverment to come clean then it would have to admitt that they covered up the truth of the most important discover in human history for decades. That could shatter any faith the American people had left in its goverment.

2). Why do we have absolutely no difinitieve proof? I mean we can catch a murder on tape but no UFO's?

UFO's have been caught on film and tape. People are convicted of murder all the time by Eye witness accounts and yet thousands of eye witness accounts of UFOs are disregarded. "Difinitive proof "is subjective I guess

3). What could Elitists or whoever have to benifit from keeping it a secret?

Well besides the massive monetary and military applications of alien tech

4). If it exists, why wouldn't NASA have a better direction in their space plans?

Most of NASA would have no clue of a goverment secret this big. People also seem to believe the Goverment has all the answers regarding Aliens. Its vary possible they dont know much more then the public and have no clue where they come from or how they get here.
[edit on 2-10-2005 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

1. How does any Space Craft with the capacity to travel from one star system to our own, manage to crash in the most absurd and remote areas of our globe?

Good point, but no one is perfect. We've made it to outer space many times, but does that mean we were perfect each time we made an outer space journey? Nope. I would also think that these NASA scientists with PHDs and so much previous experience would be more inclined to screw up the first time but not thereafter.

2. How is it that these Aliens manage to showup in people's bedrooms at Two O' Clock in the morning to perform their abductions...but can't show up in front of the White House during Lunch Rush to prove they exist to begin with?

If aliens are visiting here, how do you know they want to prove their existence rather than just observe? Similar analogy, we dont always interfere with wildlife in a habitat, especially when were trying to study behavioral characteristics.

3. Why is it that these Aliens can come to Earth, obviously in a technical fashion which makes them the Envy of the Universe...yet they have to slaughter livestock to run their comparative anatomy experiments?

Lots of different theories here, even a few that dont involve aliens. But why not use comparitive anatomy parts to produce molecules for you rather than you yourself having to synthesize them. For example, I would rather extract vitamin C and consume that rather then synthesize one and worry about proper stereochemistry, and multiple purification steps that make it arduous.

One thing is for sure is that it is happening, and no one knows why they do it.

[edit on 8-10-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

2. How is it that these Aliens manage to showup in people's bedrooms at Two O' Clock in the morning to perform their abductions...but can't show up in front of the White House during Lunch Rush to prove they exist to begin with?

If aliens are visiting here, how do you know they want to prove their existence rather than just observe? Similar analogy, we dont always interfere with wildlife in a habitat, especially when were trying to study behavioral characteristics.

Really if you just walked up to a group of Mountain Gorillas like you were a Jane Goodall wannabe and tried to shake hands with the Alfa Male, that would be probaly the Dumbest and last thing you ever did !

But Jane she spent years becoming a daily part of the mountain Gorillas lives until she could get close without loosing her life , but those enteractions were still dangerous for her.

I would think that if a Diplomatic reason was behind the Visitation , that would have happened long ago.

If the reason for the Visitation is the long term Scientific observation of the development of Earth , that is much more consistent with the evidence than the common assumtion that Aliens would want to meet and greet with Humans on the White House Lawn.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
There are UFOs. They are fallen angels taking the form of "grays" and flying saucers. The secret military is controlled by the Illuminati, devil worshippers, and they are breeding demons to people, and will present some kind of hybrid or hybrids at the time of their choosing (I think really soon) and tell everyone these are aliens from outer space here to help us have world peace.

Read these links if you want to know more. Be careful though. If you think you may have been subjected to mind control and are a multiple personality (like Roseanne Barr) reading these articles could trigger one of your personalities to suicide as per the command it was given under hypnosis. The extent that this is going on is mind-blowing.

Refuse the mark and prepare. The Great Tribulation spoken of in Scripture could begin as soon as the next "natural" disaser.

educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

And my personal favorite, David Icke:
www.davidicke.com...

NURSE!

For the record I believe there is other life out there. I just have seen no valid, tangible proof that they have been here yet. None.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Tomastro -- I have to say David Icke is not my personal favorite. I copied the links from someone else, and the "personal favorite" comment was theirs, not mine. I disagree with about 75 percent of what the man says. He believes in aliens -- I don't. He's down on the Bible -- I'm not. He's not a Christian -- I am.

I do think he has SOME valuable information to share.

The rest of the links I put up are a thumbs up.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Kleversdad,

I think that anything that looks like a technological device that is defying gravity would give a person a damn good idea that it is not Human technology.

That's a pretty big assumption. With no way to verify or substantiate it.

I also base that on the Fact that these objects have been reported similar to the one I saw for hundreds of years. They were called "Foo Fighters " in WW2.

People are no different today then back then, they can be mistaken or fooled.

J. Allen Hynek classified a Close encounter of the first kind as any sighting of a UFO within 500 yards or less.

So what.

A "Foo", or what Hynek would classify as a Night Light , was seen by me and two of my co-workers , after several minutes the NL moved across the Field and Hovered 30 yards from my parked car for five minutes.

And you still to this day do not know exactly what that was. To assume it is "alien controlled" is rediculous.

I have absolutely no reason to lie about it.

I have no problem with that statement.

Snip

Has it occurred to you that maybe the reason I sit around and talk about UFOs on ATS is because its possible that I've seen one!

You saw a UFO, not an "alien controlled" spacecraft. You need to learn to separate the 2. As most aline visitation believers need to do.

Snip

Maybe if you took an honest look at the evidence and ask yourself does the evidence that is available suggest that all people reporting UFOs throughout history are all Liars and Tricksters, or does the evidence suggest people are witnessing and reporting real events?

I agree that people see things sometimes that they mistake for something else. Some of them try to pull hoaxes for attention. Just because someone THINKS what they saw is an alien vehical it doesn't mean that it is one. BIG claims need BIG proof.

The evidence suggests people are reporting real events.

Maybe, maybe not. Some yes, some no. All have NO IDEA if the object(s) they see are natural, man made or alien. To assume it's from outer space is rediculous.

snip

Just my opinion of coarse, your milage may vary.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Assuming anything is ridiculous, but forming a hypothesis that is supported by observations and evidence is not ridiculous. That is what I have done and I have no reservations about supporting the ETH.

Why not start here with Hessdalen. You may not think this is BIG enough proof , but its mighty fine scientific evidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Dear Lost -- Nobody has said UFOs don't exist. What some of us are saying is these UFOs are not what they seem or that those behind them would WANT you to THINK they are.

First, all the evidence on abductions tells stories of these creatures as being really mean, sadistic and evil. So we already know what kind of creatures they are -- not nice.

Second, if they are mean, sadistic and evil what makes you think they might not LIE or DECEIVE or try to FOOL YOU?

William Cooper has/had (he's deceased/murdered by the Illuminati) lots of experience and training with the UFOoologists. There is a method to their madness, and ulterior motives for what they do -- "they" meaning both the demonic creatures manifesting as flying saucers and grays and also the secret military working with mind control, breeding experiments and other evil stuff out in their top secret laboratories and underground tunnels in Nevada and elsewhere.

For example, the Delta force are mind control slaves, killing machines programmed by the military by using torture to split the minds of their victims into many, many parts and then to program (by hypnosis) each separate part, creating killing machines with no memory of the torture that was originally used to split their minds. And these people also traffic in demons. In fact, the Illuminati worship Lucifer. Lucifer is Satan's name when he was an angel in Heaven before he was thrown out of Heaven.

These people think they are "Illuminated" and have secret special knowledge that entitles them to rule the world. Neither they nor the demons they traffic with mean you any good at all. Don't let them deceive you with their legerdemain. They are masters at deception and illusion and brainwashing.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
resistance, while I may agree with some of your claims, don't use William Cooper in your argument. THe guy was a lier, plain and simple.

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but in response to the first post, one easily conceivable reason for the government lied in the exploitation of the ET technology for the Russians.

No, there doesn't seem to be absolute physical proof, that does not mean it doesn't exist. However, a cover-up is all but proven, and keep in mind we have a government that is trying to keep it a secret, an incredibly powerful one that is hiding the proof.

Yes, its odd that UFOs crash often for an advanced race, but keep in mind that there is the possibility that the roswell crash was caused by the storms occurring in that area, or by powerful radar that disrupted their ships( though only a hypothesis). I'm sure you don't believe in the veracity of the Mj-12 papers, but they say that one crash was the result of "direct military action".

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
mj -- I don't believe William Cooper was a liar at all. I think he was a truthful and courageous man who was willing to speak out for the truth, and who was murdered because of it. He was Naval Intelligence, and if you look on his website there's stuff put up there that indicates the military was and is deliberately fostering the idea that there's a "cover-up" and that it's hiding "real UFO, aliens from outer space." They want their own people to believe this, that there are real UFO/aliens and that they must keep it secret to avoid a "panic."

In actuality, there are NO aliens from outer space visiting this planet or any other planet. The Illuminati-controlled military know this full well, and are going to spring a big alien landing hoax on the world. This is in furtherance of their goals for a NWO.

The NWO will be like the pyramid they have on the dollar bill -- one person at the top, the all-seeing eye of Horus, pulling the strings on all the rest of the (culled and thinned population) mind-controlled slaves serving the pyramid. The Bible speaks of it as a "great delusion."

[edit on 12-10-2005 by resistance]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
In actuality, there are NO aliens from outer space visiting this planet or any other planet.

And you know this how? You're making a huge assumption, you're saying "in actuality" in an absolute sense when in reality it is simply your own personal belief, nothing more. More than that, you're not supporting this belief by any evidence other than "because I said so", which means it is simply a naive assumption that you simply pretend is true because you want it to be.

More accurate would be to say "I don't know if there are any aliens visiting the planet, if there are, I have not seen them". But you didn't say that, did you.

The Illuminati-controlled military know this full well, and are going to spring a big alien landing hoax on the world. This is in furtherance of their goals for a NWO. The NWO will be like the pyramid they have on the dollar bill -- one person at the top, the all-seeing eye of Horus, pulling the strings on all the rest of the (culled and thinned population) mind-controlled slaves serving the pyramid. The Bible speaks of it as a "great delusion."

Or perhaps the "great delusion" is that there ARE no aliens and that this NWO is purely a human phenomenon, that there is nothing more to it than that?

Do you not know the popular tactic used by governments and other organizations to lead people stray which involves taking a truth, embellishing it, and then making a hoax that is supposed to demonstrate the truth, and when it is revealed to be a hoax, the entire truth is then believed to be false to begin with? For example, hoax an alien invasion, then when it turns out to be a hoax, people will believe that there are no aliens and that the entire idea of aliens being here or considering invading is false. In essence, make people throw out the baby with the bathwater. It is an ingenious tactic and it often works very well.

So if the military industrial complex is attempting to foster this idea upon people, it does not mean that the whole phenomenon is false, it may very well mean that it is a case of using "reverse reverse psychology" - make the whole thing look ridiculous and untrue by revealing parts of it to be hoaxes and falsifications. If people know that politicians are liars, then if a politicians says "aliens are invading us" it may push many people to assume that it's a trick just on the basis that "politicians lie".

[edit on 13-10-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Lilblam -- You need to skim through the previous posts rather than expecting people to restate their arguments just to save you the time of reading what's already been said.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
resistance,
Look into the o.h. Krill papers. He was working with JOhn Lear at the time, and it was Lear who wrote these papers with another fellow. Yet in an interview, Cooper stated he had seen them in his naval days, when they hadn't even been written yet, plus he knew Lear had created them. Lear even asked him basically "what are you doing?" He first said that the pleidians were who we made a treaty with at Holloman, then later changed this to the Zetas. When confronted, he claimed he never had said it was the "pleidians", yet he had been on tape doing so.

Yes, it was proven he was in the military, however that doesn't lend him anymore credibility than his lies took away.

His book, and most of his work, was an amalgam of others theories he put together, nothing was ever really new about his research.

He can believe aliens do not exist, yet claims he saw a ufo, and many documents supporting the alien presence(perhaps including pictures) then turn his back on it? Fine. THen he can see the governments most closely guarded secrets( the alien question) but not now the true purpose of those plans? Then who, might I ask would know about the nwo's plans? Surely some members of the military would know the truth , should ufos be used to create martial law, for an instance.

I do believe in the nwo, but I don't think that any of cooper's claims be used at all as evidence.

Cooper, a hero? Doubtful, its well known within this community that he drank and made threats to many reputable researchers, including the distinguished Stanton T. Friedman.He was hostile, so it is not hard to believe the police had reasons to arrest him( I even believe it was for assault, correct me if i'm wrong). So the man he assaulted did not exist or make this report?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join