It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Sightings in Guadalajara '04/'05

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am sure that a lot of people have heard of this. Mass UFO sightings over a heavily populated city, filmed on camera.
The first occurred on June 10 2004 and then again July 24th 2005. There may have been more but these two dates were all I could garnish from the following website:

Link goes to article on the sightings with a video clip link in mpg format.

www.aufosg.com...

To me, this is a damn significant event. It didn't receive too much publicity from what I saw, other than a brief mention on TLC UFO specials. I have heard stories of underground bases and repeated UFO sightings and contact in Latin America. The video of these mass sightings point to something almost undeniable.

Personally I would like to know who they were, and why they all left.

Does anyone else have more information on this? I know we have a few resident psychics and alien representatives on ATS (EarthSister, et al.) Can anyone from our occult division shed some light on it?
I don't think we can get information any other way, unless you know a guy who knows a girl, who works with those aliens/beings.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I never heard of this untill now.With all those witnesses you would think this would get alot of publicity

new topics

join