It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The cult classic movie Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer details the homicidal killing spree of a man named Henry Lee Lucas and his partner Ottis Toole. Henry claimed to be the slayer of over 600 victims. But not everything is what it seems and a strange aura of the incredibly bizarre kind surround this man and his partner. A nationwide satanic cult of death. Human sacrifices. A conspiracy. Necrophillia. Jim Jones. Henry Lee Lucas made wild claims along with Ottis Toole about these very subjects. Max Call gave Henry a chance to tell his story in Hand of Death: The Henry Lee Lucas Story with the title Hand of Death refering to the alleged nationwide satanic cult that Lucas and Toole claimed to have been involved in.

More Information:

www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Born
The cult classic movie Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer details the homicidal killing spree of a man named Henry Lee Lucas and his partner Ottis Toole. Henry claimed to be the slayer of over 600 victims. But not everything is what it seems and a strange aura of the incredibly bizarre kind surround this man and his partner. A nationwide satanic cult of death. Human sacrifices. A conspiracy. Necrophillia. Jim Jones. Henry Lee Lucas made wild claims along with Ottis Toole about these very subjects. Max Call gave Henry a chance to tell his story in Hand of Death: The Henry Lee Lucas Story with the title Hand of Death refering to the alleged nationwide satanic cult that Lucas and Toole claimed to have been involved in.

More Information:

www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

I read through most of that stuff and I just can't believe no way no how that people are allowed to rome the earth killing, raping and eating people like these men supposedly did, with the governments blessing. All I see is the law getting tuffer and tuffer on such individuals.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Strange though, that Lucas would get exempted from execution. He is the first person in Texas to have his death sentence commuted. And who granted it... the Governor of course. Who was the Governer responsible? I do believe he's running the country now.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
Strange though, that Lucas would get exempted from execution. He is the first person in Texas to have his death sentence commuted. And who granted it... the Governor of course. Who was the Governer responsible? I do believe he's running the country now.
This does seem strange and theres not really any explaination given especially when he seemed such a happy hangman both before and after.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sure makes you take another look at Lucas' initial confession. Ottis Toole also got his death sentence revoked in Florida. Jeb Bush, George W. hmmm...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow. Two months, and not one debunking post from OTO members or other Occultists.

O.K., "them" staying away, hoping for an early death to this thread, I can understand, but why is nearly everyone affraid of weighing into these topics?

Notice, P.C. stands for "Politically" Correct, not Humanely, Morally or Justly Correct, yet we have more P.C.ed (politically CONTROLED) people worried about "offending" satanists, OTO members and all other occultists than caring to voice their outrage at the torture, rape and sacrifice of children.

Why is "all this stuff" more out in the open now? It's not, The Net, Hollywood or the greater travel of people, but the FACT that these "practices" are more common and their "practitioners" better protected.

Sure the odd "soldier" may have to take his "suicide pill" one day but only to protect the rest of "satan's army" while it spreads into every household. Don't panic too much about that rebel, 'Gothed out' teenager though, it will more likely be that nice, humanist, greenie member of some New Age "network" offering to care for and heal the world, who just happened to make alot of "important friends" around the time their own child started bedwetting or having other "problems".

Fine, I accept that these topics can be too terrifying to talk about for fear of what might be done to loved ones so how about abit of private homework....ever wonder why some people within a family get all the breaks without earning them and others only work hard, honest and well yet are always battling?

Look out for any negative changes in the lives of related children that coinside with adults 'good fortune' or newly beneficial friends and associates. Keep in mind that a child being driven to 'over achieve', is a problem, and 'chance' meetings with major benefactors, is really just a Hollywood plot created to make this excuse of, "great wealth by dumb luck", easy to swallow for those who dare ask, "Where did they get the money, power, influence or knack for staying out of gaol?"

I'm not suggesting this 'homework' for people to seek to settle old family scores but to ask folk to look closer to home if they want to understand how such an obvious evil can grow so huge and untouchable. Also to be a support for any children they find suffering rather than believing the family mantra of, "They're just odd. Always have been."

[edit on 4-1-2006 by suzy ryan]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I got around to reading all those articles about twice and find it startling. Even though Brother Bush saved Henry's hide, he still spent ten in the pen. Thats long enough for your kids to grow up and leave home before you get out. Is that a good deal or something?? Sure he got off but thats a long time. Folk like Lucas make me think of Texas chain saw massaceres and other twisted lunies you see in the movies like wrong turn and Friday the 13th. Or maybe thats what they want everyone to believe. That being that only people with a loose screw are the kind of people out there doing this kind of stuff and not smart people like Doctors and Lawyers, Benjamin Franklins and the like.

And look what happened to Jeffery Dalmer, didn't someone beat him to death in Prison. I say crime doesn't pay. Not unless yu wukin fo du President

top topics

join