It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi = Tom Delay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nancy (Miss America) Pelosi is suspected of violating the same rules that Tom Delay has been indicted for. Why haven't we heard anything about this? Could it be that one of Delay's biggest bashers could soon be joining him with an indictment? Nah, she just gets to pay a $21,000 fine and nothing else will be said.

newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Firstly, this is deflection. Just because Nancy Pelosi did it doesnt mean it's okay for Tom Delay to do it. People shouldnt defend somebody's actions with anothers actions.

They're both crooks and they should be shot. Anyone who doesnt follow the rule of law has no place in congress and as representative's of United States citizens.

thanks,

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
Firstly, this is deflection.

Yup. The "look, they're just as bad as us" meme is tired.

Anyone who doesnt follow the rule of law has no place in congress and as representative's of United States citizens.

thanks,

You can line up everyone in DC against a wall for all I care, and if McCain is willing to serve sandwiches for the event, we'll shoot him last.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
No, I am just showing hypocracy.

Campaign finance law is unconstitutional as is restricts free speech.

So I am on the side that neither one did anything wrong.

But why is it that just Delay getting punished over it? And why is Miss America throwing Delay under the bus when she is doing the same thing?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Has Pelosi been accused of money laundering as well? If not, then she currently does not equal up to Delay.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Big businness funding political campaigns is wrong and probably unconstitutional.

The Founding Fathers [Of America] are rolling in their grave each and every day now.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Has Pelosi been accused of money laundering as well? If not, then she currently does not equal up to Delay.

Another Bogus charge, no doubt.

@ Odium

I love it how liberals add "big" to something to make it seem bad. "Big Tobacco", "Big Business" etc. Would it be OK for small business to fund political campaings? Or do you want to squelch their free speech also?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Carseller4, there is a difference between funding a local politicion and funding all politicions...from both parties.

I doubt 'small business' can do that. Also just so you are aware, I'm not a 'Liberal', I am far from one.

new topics

top topics

join