It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb/crop circle connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Orbs come in many shapes, sizes, forms etc. So do crop circles,

It has been suggested that crop circles are created by sentient beings, and they are communicating, and the reason crop circles are becoming more complex is that the beings that create them are becoming nore intelligent.

Now what if Orbs create representations of themselves, or letters, art, as another way to contact us???

The first written recording of a crop circle was in the 1700's when witnesses claim that "satan came down as a red ball of light, bending the crop into a circular formation"

But there are numourous pictoral avounts (cave paintings, sketches etc) of crop circles all over the world, for thousands of years.

The orb species?? I wonder.........

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Can you provide information on who suggested the connection, maybe a link or a source?
Or is this a conclusion from a discussion you've had?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think it's just an opinion, or idea but an interesting one at that! Orbs causing crop circles....would that mean that in different countries the orbs would make different crop circles with a different language?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have been studying the theory, but a documentary i watched the other night jogged my memory. The theory that CC's are caused by a living species has been around for quite some time.

I will try to find some links.

IF they were intelligent enough to create CC's, then it's easy to assume that they could have culture yes.

I just see a similarity between the shape, the patterns they make, etc, to CC's. any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I saw a video a while back that shows orbs flying over a field, creating a crop circle, but it was later proven to be a fake. Only one of the sort that I've heard of.

From all the images I have seen, I would say 98% of all orbs caught on film are definately just dust/dirt (for example, the first picture you posted), but I also think there is a very limited number of orbs that are really crazy looking, particularly moreso on video than in pictures. What are the other 2% are, I don't know. Ghosts? Faeries? Some sort of natural phenomenon/energy release.... dunno. I could say that my crazy sprite guy could be a type of orb that causes crop circles, but people tend to get very, very agitated whenever I bring the topic up, so I won't go there. lol.

I think that just as many crop circles are man-made as orbs are dust-made. We know for a fact that there are quite a number of hoaxers/"artists" out there, but again there are some that I personally believe are too elaborate and exactly precision-done to be created by a human with some planks and rope. If the really good ones ARE all human made, I wish those people would become artists. I would definately buy some of the sweet geometric art demonstrated in crop circles, and hang it on my wall.

like ong.

vs one that is more clearly human, not straight or exact, nor all levelled exactly the same:like so

top topics

join