It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO show on very soon today!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
UFO Files
"UFOs and the White House"

Today! (Sunday 10/2) 6pm EST & PST which is in less than 3 hours!

on The History Channel

Great show you need to watch if you haven't already. The best I've seen thus far. Goes to show you the interest almost all Presidents have had in the UFO subuject but how little they could do to aid in disclosure. Just wanted to give you all the heads up!

If you watch it, please post your comments of the show here!!!

[edit on 2-10-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks
I'll be there. I hope it is great for a change

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank for the heads up. I will be watching and give you my opinions..
Hope it discloses something new.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Listen for when they talk about Dick Cheney's comments on a radio show when asked about UFO briefings. That's all I will say...

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Will they air it again later on the night? I work during those hours (Pacific Time).

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No, it only airs at 6pm. Sorry!

But on top of this show there's also 2 more UFO files shows on today. There's 3 total. 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm. So the first one starts soon!

But the one at 6pm is the best. If you haven't seen it you will poop yourself when you hear what Dick Cheney says when asked about UFO briefings...

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
If you haven't seen it you will poop yourself when you hear what Dick Cheney says when asked about UFO briefings...

I dunno if i want to watch that

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i just checked the listing in tv time here....it's a different lineup. On the history channel it sez its "NO WAY OUT" with Kevin Costner. DAMN...I hate that waterworld dude.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by hotsheets]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah Stan Friedman lives in Canada. He has to get the video tape of the shows up there. Sorry........

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't get The History Channel.

Can someone please tell me what Dick said?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
the have been showing UFO files since 1:00 on the history channal

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sometimes the History Channel has reruns of earlier shows on at 12:00 AM.
Check it out if you are still awake..
I just tuned in to the Russian ufo show which is on now..

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They are now discussing how a Russian sub's nuclear launch was SHUT DOWN completely when a ufo was near.
They could not find any cause for the shut down,I have not seen this one before.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Presidential UFO show is on right now! The more recent Presidents are coming up now! Watch and post your comments/thoughts!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So what did you all think about Dick Cheney being asked on a radio show if he had been briefed on UFOs?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
So what did you all think about Dick Cheney being asked on a radio show if he had been briefed on UFOs?

I LOVED his answer.'If I had it would probably be classified and I could not comment'..[Great answer...]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I did not get to see it, I was working. Im in Canada though so I guess its no loss. Ill check later tonight and in the following days to see if it pops back.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've seen it a couple times including the first time it aired. Definitely the most reasonable of history channel shows. Very fact based and fair reporting of the research. I just want that airbase video of the ufo landing. You can definitely tell there is something going on.

I also find it a little unnerving that the man we elect to lead our country, can be denied access to files, such as those on UFO's, by someone who has no elected power. Even though I always Knew that, still disturbing to see it documented.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think Dick Cheney answered a question without actually answering a question.

I wonder if there hasn't been full disclosure, because if alien life is a proven fact, a lot of folks who think that we're the only race of intelligent beings, and that we're the most advanced, would go over the deep end.

I've talked to too many people who firmly believe that we're the only race, this is the only life sustaining planet, and that god created the universe solely for us. They are so firmly rooted in this belief, that proving that UFO's/aliens exist, would make their brains melt.

I think that a lot of folks who have a very heavy belief in god, allah, budda, or whoever, would have a very hard time dealing with aliens as fact.

top topics

join