I am a medium and my voice doesn't change at all, different mediums operate in different ways and it is no way to judge a good medium from a fake. I
am aware some mediums go into a trance and their voices can change. I have seen this on TV and it does look convincing.
I will explain what makes a person a medium.
* A medium is a person who attracts people who have passed over and can experience paranormal activity.
* A medium practisies contact safely by protecting themselves first and opening the chakara's begins communication in different ways for different
1: By Clairaudience = Audio = Hearing. You may hear words or if your lucky whole sentances. The person trying to communicate may not be very clear
and may break up like a mobile phone but a proffessional medium will ask that person to communicate again until the message is succsessfully heard.
2: Clairvoyaints can see images in the third eye, hear the voice of the departed and may even see manifestations
* Everyone is psychic, this means experiencing de jar voo, having dreams which are preminisant, a knowledge the phone is about to ring when it does,
a knowledge of who is on the phone before they speak. A psychic has intuition and gut feelings I.E you have planned a big night out and as you step
out the door you no something is going to go wrong, it does and you kick yourself for not listening to your self and staying in!
* A psychic can read into people auras and sense the mood of a person or can tell thinigs about a person such as tuning in and discovering someone is
pregnant without them telling you etc. THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT TO BEING A MEDIUM
* A medium brings proof of loved ones from the spirit world or heaven. A medium should be able to tell you how the person died, what was their
favorite food, what does that loved one no about the person the message is for to confirm that they know the person and they should be able to give
anniversarys and names etc.
* A medium may not get a name but may accuratly describe the loved one who has passed over. If you are lucky you may get a name too. I have often
given a name for example Nellie but it could be Ellie. Hearing spirit is like trying to hear someone talk to you through a wall so it is difficult to
get the name 100%
Some people are psychic and mediums, others are just psychic only.
I would not advise dabbeling in this unless a trained medium assists you. Weejee boards should be respected and not used as a tool for
fooling around or you are asking for trouble! This is when you will attract negative entities and things will get out of your control. People do get
hurt by negatives invisible energies and you will be crying out for a priest or proffessional exorsists to come to your aid.
I WAS STRANGLED AS A CHILD BY AN INVISIBLE ENTITY IN THE SCHOOL PLAY-YARD.
I hadn't messed about with anything as I was too
young to understand it. In church my school friend was being yanked by an invisible entity on the pew. I was pulling one arm trying to keep her in
her seat and IT had the other arm. It was so strong i was being dragged off the seat too and my other two friends on my right where holding onto
THIS IS IN A CATHOLIC CHURCH WHERE YOU'D THINK YOU ARE SAFE
Luckily i wasn't strangled to death as I am here to tell my tale. I was petrified of this for many years into adulthood and even went to get help to
try and understand what happened. When people say ghosts can't hurt you...THEY ARE VERY VERY WRONG
they can! so don't mess is my message!