It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kanjani = Hello

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I hope that Leveller's knees have grown weak with fear and that he has handy towels at the ready to clean the stain which has appeared on the back of his thighs.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yup. Some dude in a grass ra-ra skirt waving a stick in my face, always #s me up.
Mala. The fact that you are black does not make you primitive.
The fact that you are a newb makes you primitive.

And don't threaten me with your grandad again. 'Cos my grandad's bigger than yours.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Screamin' Jay Hawkins refrain in the background (cross-cultural and wildly offbeam, but so be it)...

Earlier today in a chat room far far away, there was a bone pointed at an absent level-headed one by a cooped up fowl...

Then the masked entity suggested that the fowl had never even been to Bulawayo, and the fowl departed to cook up a foul broth indeed, methinks!

BTW, my renditions in all of the above posts were true, there was no need for thespianism.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Damn.
He shrinks my head and I'm sueing.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yup. Some dude in a grass ra-ra skirt waving a stick in my face, always #s me up.
Mala. The fact that you are black does not make you primitive.
The fact that you are a newb makes you primitive.

And don't threaten me with your grandad again. 'Cos my grandad's bigger than yours.

Now who's primitive???

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Bandit

There is a fine line between humor and affrontery.

If you feel that Leveller has exceeded the bounds of good taste in his address to our new witch doctor member, perhaps it is at the same time necessary to see through the magic spell cast by Mala, to view the world of Bulawayo with clarity, and understand his objectives before ATS is cast suddenly into another general dilemma.

Some will attempt to debunk Mala and his practices. Some will learn from them.
And some others may not survive.

Now having said all that, I have to wonder whether you knew it all anyway. I will go and eat my caterpillar stew.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
good job guys, this thread's a beaut!
oh, and welcome Mala

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Leveller your insulting words have angered my Grandfather.

Here in english is your punishment..

May the mbizimumwena find you at night and suck the ropa from your nhumbu.

You may mock the power the ng'anga but I am going to make it a force here.

Thankyou Mornington for your welcome. You will recieve a blessing from my Grandfather.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
MA, I think Mala is legit. But I really won't know unless he posts in one of my moderated topics, for obvious reasons.

Untill then I will assume he's real and treat him like any other member here. I'm also glad to see that inhabitants of the African continent are also attracted to such a site as ATS...

As for leveller, I'll just leave him unless he goes to far.

And Mala... Just cool it down. You haven't come here to make enemies. There will be people here who will mock you and will assume (don't forget the ass in assume) you're a fake. Just don't worry about them. Ignore them. You don't have to have your grandfather cursing them (if the curse is real or not)...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
MA, I think Mala is legit. But I really won't know unless he posts in one of my moderated topics, for obvious reasons.

Untill then I will assume he's real and treat him like any other member here. I'm also glad to see that inhabitants of the African continent are also attracted to such a site as ATS...

As for leveller, I'll just leave him unless he goes to far.

And Mala... Just cool it down. You haven't come here to make enemies. There will be people here who will mock you and will assume (don't forget the ass in assume) you're a fake. Just don't worry about them. Ignore them. You don't have to have your grandfather cursing them (if the curse is real or not)...

OK, you know best.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Say what??? I never know best and don't you forge-e-e-et it!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mala
Leveller

Here in english is your punishment..

May the mbizimumwena find you at night and suck the ropa from your nhumbu.

Is that a good thing?
I don't wanna turn down a good sucking of the ropa from my nhumbu just in case it's something I might enjoy.
In fact it sounds like something that normally happens to me when I wear leather underpants.

I could be wrong and it's not half as kinky as I'm hoping.
Either way - I'm up for it and willing to take that risk.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think our brother from Bulawayo knows more of the origins of the Supreme Skeptic Overlord than meets the eye.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
what does the witchdocter know about SO's origins??? Strange...

And mala...it does sound strange what you are asking for. You are asking for the web address www.abovetopsecret.com/whereinformationis.php I can see this plain and simple and you are trying to ask for it in a simple way
one: because your understanding of the web is simple or two: because you don't want to be to pressing because it will give you away.

There might be a three but I'm not thinking hard enough to guess it.

I would really like to know more about what you are being asked to bring into this century...I would like to give you some information so you can do some rites and ceremonies to make my life better...seriously!

I hope your not fake!

From China Wtih Love

ZeroZeroPS

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join