It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kanjani = Hello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Zita rangu iMala.
My name is Mala Katali.
I come from Zimbabwe and have just found your site. I am a traditional witchdoctor and want to bring my skills into the new century.
Thankyou for listening to me I hope to make many firends here.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Welcome and feel at home here...

Be sure to post about your skills and experiences also...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Welcome..... its great to have you hear....

look forward to your posts....

asala

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
*pinch pinch*...sorry asala couldnt resist....

Welcome Mala!
Nice to meet you . Hope you enjoy your stay
cant wait to hear about your powers.

Mark

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
As a newer member to the forum I welcome thee with noble and humble respect. I will always, (this goes for each and every member) approach others with obedience and self-trained disciplines of my design. That said, your prescence on this site is, as I'm sure all members of the illumine nature will agree, is greatly welcomed. Your expertise and background fascinate me and I hope we can all learn from your masteries. I tip my hat, bow my head and greet thee with open arms.
Sincerely,
brother Lucifer

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ATS ari kurima munda wangu
Thank you people for digging in my garden.

I wish to bring our ancient and honoured craft into the new century and I think that the people here can help me do so.

Please tell me the english name for the place where information is kept on this machine.
I want to use it in an ancient rite.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Mala

Kanjani.

I do not quite understand your last request, but I am sure Admin/Staff will help.

I have had an assessment by a witch doctor in Zimbabwe, in the year 1995. He also introduced me to his cleaning wife, and his cooking wife.

Is your lifestyle similar, do you think? How many wives do you have?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
ooh ee ooh ahh ahh ting tang walla walla bing bang.

greetings.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think the site is cool but some of the recent topics i posted were deleted for no apparent reason...
i guess its ok i did not recieve a warning...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thankyou masked poster. I have 3 wives, one for the cooking, one for the washing and the other for bearing my children. They are all sisters.

What was the purpose of your meeting with the witchdoctor? What ceremony did he perform? Do you have his name I may know him.

Did you try our main food Sadza ne Nyama ?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome. I hope you can teach us something of your craft/lifestyle.

NEED A HAND??

Damned Fury beat me to the song lyrics.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Bigsage, do not anger the gods, otherwise it will not go well with you. That includes the gods of this place as well and of your world.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
sorry...
peace be wi you...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Of course I enjoy sadza.

The purpose of the meeting with a witch doctor was one of education and interest. I will check with my own sister exactly where in Zimbabwe I met him (I am sorry my memory is hazy), it was within two hours drive of either Harare or Victoria Falls.

He stood approximately 20 feet from me in a fenced compound containing the homes of he and his wives, looking me up and down. I cannot remember what he carried in his hand. He made an accurate assessment of joints and muscles that had been troubling me, and recommended taking care of these things. I cannot recall what the specific remedies were that he may have suggested, and my life has continued with the same aches and pains since that time. But I recognized his expertise.

His English was not nearly so fluent as yours, I suspect you have either been well schooled in English or you have some translator!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mala
Thankyou masked poster. I have 3 wives, one for the cooking, one for the washing and the other for bearing my children. They are all sisters.

What was the purpose of your meeting with the witchdoctor? What ceremony did he perform? Do you have his name I may know him.

Did you try our main food Sadza ne Nyama ?

Where do i sign up?
Do you sometimes make them do each other?
#! i wanna be a witch doctor!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You may have visited Kamativi, there is a powerful man living there.

My english is good because I went to school in a missionary school in Inyati, near Bulaweyo, I was the best student they had and I recieved special training. Even to using the typewriting machine.

When I was old enough I was taken to my grandfather to learn the old ways. My work is to bring those teachings into the new age so they do not die or be forgotten. My grandfather is protecting me and guiding me in this even though he has been called home.

I need to know the words for this machine that I use so that I may bring it under the power of of my guides.

First of all I need the name of the place where information is kept, you must first identify the heart of a being before you can control it. What is the heart of this machine?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Mala

If you mean the heart of the machine you are now sitting at, it is:

the "CPU", or Central Processing Unit.

However, the information is not stored in the CPU - it is separate, in:

the "HDD" or Hard Disk Drive.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
For #s sake!!!

MA. Are you really swallowing this dude's crap? Not a word out of place in the English language yet he doesn't have the brains to check out the equipment he's using.
And don't tell me Mugabe confiscated the white farmer's PCs and handed them over to this dude.

Goddamn. I'll bet it's that bloody NetChicken. He's the only one around here with Witchdoctor blood in him.

Though if it ain't NC it means we got another nutter on our hands.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Leveller

You know me better than that, and your last sentence was interesting obviously, and I was in the process of concluding my research, but can I just say that you and I think alike, and that neither of us think like Mala.

Humerus: the single long bone in the arm which extends from the shoulder to the elbow.

Did Skadi get to you worse than even she thought?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What is this leveller poster saying?
I am using the computer at a house in Bullawayo, where I am staying to do my research. Just because we are black sir does not mean we are primitive.

Be careful about whom you insult for my grandfather gets easily angered, and distance dores not weaken his power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join