It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oroboros: Liberation Station pt. II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oroboros: -Liberation Station, con't-

He opened his eyes slowly. It was silent. Picking himself up off the polished floor in the lobby, he gazed aroundfor the familiar gold and glass gilded doors to the Inner Heavven.

He was glad that he had lost the memories of his prior ego. Why would anyone want to be reminded of descention anyway? Upstairs it smelled like a summer flower garden. Creshneh had outdone himself in this age cycle. Never had he tasted such rich scents and thick aromas which hung on the air in tapesrties. It must be said that the Angel Creshneh tended the gardens of the Heavven entire. Time WAS size and distance here incidentally, so
one could imagine the (words or syntax cannot be applied) immensity and beauty of 'The Gentle Angel's' gardens.

"Hello to you shining one!" Creshneh emanated luminescence from an Emerald Drop shrubbery.

"My dear and gentle uncle!" Certain cried out.

Creshneh's avatar congealed into form as he gave his nephew a hug. "Pardon my surprise young one, I didn't expect to see you in the Heavven until your father presented his instructions to us on how to receive 'the Eldest Gates'."

"He brought me back yesterday-in time uncle."

Creshneh drew a grave look into Certain's eyes.

"Gentle uncle, you know to trust father, do not concern yourself with this, we must see Mokiah." Certain smiled right back at the Angel.

Creshneh nodded, "ahh Mokiah."

Certain felt his reverence and shared in it. Mokiah the archangel was testament to the Perfect Father's authority and wisdom.

"Mokiah is at the tower young one, your father is calling forth an alignment for all inner Heavven."

"As I suspected; uncle, how is he?....Mokiah I mean?" Certain asked as they stepped out into the lobby.

"He is being honoured by all the Heavvens. He led the most mighty attack upon the Dark Ones in all of creation for us, the beney d'Elohim. Bade thee well to know shining one, Mokiah is most perfect of our kind under our father and you."

"I love him too Creshneh, forgive me.....uncle." Certain his his face.

"Oh no shining one, you may address me as you wish without apology." Creshneh quickly returned to the boy.

"Don't be silly uncle, you ARE my uncle."

The two stood there in solace in the middle of the hub, as the later forces of light trickled back from Shadowside. As the last of the choirs arrived in the hub, Creshneh sealed it and granted passage to inner Heavven. Certain was concerned, but as always the shining one showed only smiling eyes. They, his closest family, the Angels of the Heavven, looked tired and shaken, but they were ALL still fierce and beautiful with their majesty. He knew they were avatars or golems his father had made, but as a child he had grown to adore his many loving uncles and aunts. They had shown him nothing his father hadn't shown him, but he cared for them just the same. Amaelionbloom....where was she....?

None had spoken or moved within the hub, as they saw the arrival of the lamb with the lord in the tower. As the tesseract had folded them into inner Heavven, the hub vanished and 300,000 stood in the field of the inner Heavven when its walls had collapsed into earth and loam. Mokiah greeted them at the main entrance to Xynnonymm. The tower of our Lord God Almighty. Certain felt an excitement well up inside his heart: he had not heard his father's angels in over a thousand lifetimes. No one dared to ask the father for an explanation, but they all knew something mighty was about to occur.

"Shining One, your father is up in the tower, I've been instructed to send for you." Mokiah said to Certain. They were gone out into the shadow and as the choir organized its arrangement, the two of them entered Xynnonymm.

"I haven't seen you since the time of foundation, it IS good to see the Father's son."

Mokiah,' Certain paused, 'you are so much like him than the others, it is very fortunate that father gave me a brother and a friend, and before you refuse my affections; I AM servant to the Heavven and you humble Mokiah, DESERVE respect that you have rightfully earned. You lead an almighty army of which no equal can be its rival."

"Certain, you are very kind." The mighty guardian of Heavven successor to the Morning Star, said as he managed a smile.

"Mokiah are you smiling?" Certain laughed with the most sincere love for his elder brother. Certain rarely heard Mokiah call him by name and realized how advanced Mokiah's coding had become.

"Yes, but not out of pride, as I would do anything for the Lord my God our Father, but for love in seeing my brother, the shining one again. Come Certain, father waits on us!"

They entered the higher echelons of Xynnonymm which housed Certain's deepest interests. Some of the chambers near to the throne had been sealed since before THE Creation. He knew why;
it had been the Dragon. The perfect stones, the crafted-'First seed bearing unto fruit,' sat just outside the main hall. It had never ceased to amaze Certain how very intricate and impressive was his father's house.

"Fond memories?" Mokiah asked as they neared the throne room.

"Some, I admit though Michael, I dare not speak of memories that are not in father's house."

Mokiah only nodded in his powerful, stoic way and together they crossed the foyer to the mighty gates which sealed and protected the father from the stains of sin that he hates. Beyond the gates: The Veil, and of course, the two trees: The Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

"I miss her Michael....."

"Shhh,' the angel made a fierce and firm gesture with his finger gently upon Certain's lips, 'I know it is a new stage for you with no mind for the time in between, alas, I carry your meantime in my dreams; you must always mind father's wishes." Certain knew his brother was searching for words to seal the past...here...for father's sake.

Certain nodded. How could he forget what he should have known? It would be rewarded: Mokiah's gentle authority, he just shuddered at the though of using The Word against itself. How would HE, the son of the father, repair corruption like that?!

"Calmly.....," Mokiah soothed.

The immense superstructure opened as they pushed open the gates and came before The Veil.

***Break in Chapter***

***Lucifer***

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
"Shhh,' the angel made a fierce and firm gesture with his finger gently upon Certain's lips"

Why? Why.....

join