It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes: If this isnt propaganda, nothing is!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Dude YOU don't GET IT...
You are YOUNG, and VERY inexperienced.... Have you EVER left your neighborhood? Have you EVER seen anything beyond the Parade Ground? All I can figure is you are a SAVAGE who just doesn't KNOW any better... Sad really...

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Dude YOU don't GET IT...
You are YOUNG, and VERY inexperienced.... Have you EVER left your neighborhood? Have you EVER seen anything beyond the Parade Ground? All I can figure is you are a SAVAGE who just doesn't KNOW any better... Sad really...

P...
m...

? I have been In Israel, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, France, Italy, Greece, Cypros and Sweden.. etc.. ?

So i havent been around?

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I simply WILL NOT beleive you. Short of you showing me your passport with stamps on it AND photos of YOU actually receiving the stamp, it can not be true... UNLESS you are totally BLINDED with HATE... You appear to be about 18 or 19 in your picture which causes me to give you ALOT of leeway but, Dude YOU have to STOP the hatred some day...

AMAZING.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I simply WILL NOT beleive you. Short of you showing me your passport with stamps on it AND photos of YOU actually receiving the stamp, it can not be true... UNLESS you are totally BLINDED with HATE... You appear to be about 18 or 19 in your picture which causes me to give you ALOT of leeway but, Dude YOU have to STOP the hatred some day...

AMAZING.

Im not hating anybody, i just hate evil acts.

I and im really not 18 or 19.. i was born in 1.12.1980.. so i am infact almost 23.

And i really have been to all those places, allthough in Egypt i was only for couple of hours, we went from Israel to there.. and also been in Cyprus (in the Greek side..) and repeatedly in Italy about 1 month in all..

And in Italy there were much Americans also, to me those were just funny and loud people..

Btw, the photo of me was taken in spring of 2002.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Americans, Funny, Loud, Brave, Wealthy, GOOD LOOKING, and DOWN RIGHT SMART!

NOW you are "GETTING IT"! I have a clue for YOU... so is the REST of HUMANITY!!!!! ALL OF THEM/US!!!

GET IT?!

The Zionists have FORGOTTEN MORE than you and I know.

The Africans have been here LONGER than ANYBODY ELSE...

The Native Americans, the Islanders, the Nomads, the Gypsies, the Asians THEY ALL are WAY MORE in tune than we are.

We (YOU and ME) are Caucasions, the ROOKIES, we were still slobbering in CAVES without enough sense to get DRESSED when they had CIVILIZATIONS with systemic government control, language, education and SKILL SETS that our ancestors couldn't BEGIN to fathom!

The ARIAN RACE IS A JOKE!!!! we were CAVE MEN when the rest of the world was INVENTING THINGS! DOING THINGS! We were scared of FIRE! We are the LOWEST on the pole my friend!

We were like their PETS! GET IT? GOOD! Now GET some RESPECT for our superiors and you will be OK!

m...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yeah, i really knew this, and i even think like that.

And what comes to "arians":

www.sharereactor.com...

They were very dangerous fools
occult driven fools..

I really dont "love" them, and i really arent "one of them".

goregrinder just claims that i am, cause he is himself US supremist. (de facto nazi..)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

None of us is supreme or better, there just are people that do good things, and people that do evil things.. that is what separates us from each others.. and also great many people dont get even the basic education what is needed..

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If ONLY your ACTIONS, in this environment YOUR WRITTEN WORDS, had ANY reflection of what you just typed I would beleive you...

IF you TRULY feel this way (which I always say, a leopard NEVER changes his stripes) then your ACTIONS will show it... So far, my friend, you are "batting" a BIG FAT ZERO...

What Ever...

MOF!

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well, if i have said something really outrageous sometimes, it is just to slash out at people like goregrinder.. people who act like #, even though they do know the better way also..

When # flys things are being said just to insult the "other side" even if the things one says arent the "beliefs" of the person who is saying them..

And this is not a good thing, as ATS isnt the place for insults.. and if one posts BS there is danger that the other people that view it might actually belive that these things being said when one is angry are hes true beliefs.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
paska lent��

take it easy fulcrum so they dont ban you again.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
paska lent��

take it easy fulcrum so they dont ban you again.

Yeah, paskaa lent��, oikein urakalla..

They arent going to ban me. Why would they?

Im so lovely and all, besides.. i havent done anything.

*edit*

This whole thing has gone out of hand, this now really belongs to the mud pit..

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
To be quite honest Uninen, your excuse of "I didn't know it was a Nazi symbol" would have been taken a lot more seriously had you not made other comments in previous threads regarding Concentration Camps reopening. For someone who has just informed us of how he's travelled the world, I would not expect a plea of ignorance.

I understand you're annoyed with goregrinder due to the anger he lashed out at you with over this thread. You have to understand this from other people's perspective as well. You took a picture of a dead serviceman that had a caption on it. The caption was indicating that he had some issues in life and was working on straightening himself out by joining the army. Then he got killed. I did not see that as something to kid around about. Neither did goregrinder. Whether or not you consider servicemen who die in action heroes or not is your own business, but you should have enough respect for humanity in general not to mock the dead. That is what got people upset here.

You do seem to make a habit of saying some VERY offensive things on these boards and then either saying you were kidding, or you didn't mean it etc. If in fact those comments don't reflect what you really feel, I would strongly suggest that you be a little bit more considerate with what you say. Some people don't respond well to "haha just joking" when it comes to sensitive issues. It's part of being in a community, and whether you realize it or not, that is what these ATS boards are.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok, i allready have noticed that some people here are way too over sensitive.

And i didnt mock or made jokes about dead.. or did you even look at my posts? Or did you just take the nazi goregrinders word for it?

"Lets not even read what FULCRUM posts, lets just asume that # what the other guy is yelling, as FULCRUM doesnt agree with us in everything."

Check your fire!!!

Goregrinder is the nazi here.

Springer has come back to hes senses.

You really cant ban everybody that you dont like

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You know, I'd love to quote the "not-nice" things you said in that first thread however it's very difficult considering the message has been altered. A post made on 9/10 ending with the tag line "Edited by FULCRUM 9/12" has suddenly appeared and the message is a heck of a lot nicer than it was. So, being that the content has been altered I suppose I can't go quoting it for you

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
You know, I'd love to quote the "not-nice" things you said in that first thread however it's very difficult considering the message has been altered. A post made on 9/10 ending with the tag line "Edited by FULCRUM 9/12" has suddenly appeared and the message is a heck of a lot nicer than it was. So, being that the content has been altered I suppose I can't go quoting it for you

I only added the text in the "(")" and added "bold", also i tryed to change the topic to one that makes more sense but i wasnt able to do so.. It is the same post still.

*edit*

Dont make up things/lie.. it isnt nice.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Locking thread.

No contributions to discussion are occuring any more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join