It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world In 2012!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Is it possible that all end of the world predictions are based on the calculation of a time that the world will be so populated that a mass reduction will ultimately have to occur? Imagine what it would be like now if Hitler hadn't killed 20 million people.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I can Imagine. But are you saying it is a good thing that he did?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Because there are other ways of controlling population. Mass Genecide, altough proven, is NEVER the answer.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is Mr. Lee the retired school teacher from Hawaii that brought out my solar and lunar eclipse method to predict earthquake events and volcanic eruptions on the SIFI Channel "Sightings" in 1997 & 1998.
In 2012 of December solar flares will cause heavy rainfall at Mauna Loa south side of the Big Island of Hawaii
to be super saturated with underground water combined with magma below the Mauna Loa volcano holds a high probability for a large land slide generating a major Tsunami.

signed,

Michael Kumukauoha Lee

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Lee

Note to self.....Avoid Hawaii Dec 2012.

Just glad i live on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean and not the Pacific.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Mr. Lee here,

I like your comment a lot.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I keep hearing that the world will end in 2012. I just found out that the Mayans also predicted that. They said it will happen on Dec. 23 2012. Does anyone have interesting info on this topic. If so please post in this thread. Also what do you think about all of this?

Not the end of the world.. just the end of the internet. What my psychic says is she had a lucid dream in which aliens told her the net becomes so bogged down with 2012 threads that it just gives up the ghost.

God forbid the net becomes self aware and mercy kills the human race for our ignorance after it scopes out what we've polluted it's server home world with.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join