It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world In 2012!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I keep hearing that the world will end in 2012. I just found out that the Mayans also predicted that. They said it will happen on Dec. 23 2012. Does anyone have interesting info on this topic. If so please post in this thread. Also what do you think about all of this?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
what I think about it? frankly, old news. I don't really think the world is ending in 9 years, but I'm very skeptical of all 'end of the world' predictions. if it happens, it happens. until then, life goes on

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
From what I read, its modern day people who put the spin of the end of the world on 2012. For the Mayans, it was simply the end of their calendar and it would restart afterwards. A new age will begin and that is simply it. No actual death and destruction.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
2012, the rise to the 5th dimension...?

We should be entering the Aquarius-time-age, you'll be judged on your karma, aim for the light or you won't be able to enter His House...

don't mind me, I've been reading some weird books lately...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
All who will not be able to purify themselves will not be able to follow the earth into the golden age.

Acknowledge the higher order and you will succeed.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah...eat rabbit food and wear beads, smoke dope and hug a tree...I didn't buy it in the hippie era and I don't buy it now.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
you're creating bad karma Thomas...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I keep hearing that the world will end in 2012. I just found out that the Mayans also predicted that. They said it will happen on Dec. 23 2012. Does anyone have interesting info on this topic. If so please post in this thread. Also what do you think about all of this?

Personally I think they just got tired of etching the calander in stone and stopped at 2012.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
2012 is just an end of one cycle and the begining of a new one.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

I like your signature-- except then I got a cable modem and turned back into a beast again.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

Originally posted by paperclip

I like your signature-- except then I got a cable modem and turned back into a beast again.

Well, i got a modem back in 1996, switched to cable 2 years ago, creating an interface between my brain and the comp... right now I am functioning within normal parameters

oh, maya related now :
webexhibits.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
As long as your not on comcast... aghhh. Why did they have to switch from AT&T?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
what I think about it? frankly, old news. I don't really think the world is ending in 9 years, but I'm very skeptical of all 'end of the world' predictions. if it happens, it happens. until then, life goes on

I couldn't agree more. Those who look too much into the future or the past kinda forget to enjoy the present.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
From what I read, its modern day people who put the spin of the end of the world on 2012. For the Mayans, it was simply the end of their calendar and it would restart afterwards. A new age will begin and that is simply it. No actual death and destruction.

And I agree with this statement!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
...I didn't buy it in the hippie era and I don't buy it now.

So that makes you quite old (and wise) i guess. An adult in 1970 makes you at least 50 years old in this moment.
I dont think so.

Anyway its a free world
You are free to buy what you want.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, yeah...eat rabbit food and wear beads, smoke dope and hug a tree...I didn't buy it in the hippie era and I don't buy it now.

Tom is a real Sunday Morning Christian

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
live one day at a time thats what i say

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Tom is a real Sunday Morning Christian

Then, he'd hate what I had to say in my blog "On Democrats."

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dec. 23 2012 was said to be the day the world ended for humans on the T.V show THE X-FILES so GET A GRIP

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragon
Dec. 23 2012 was said to be the day the world ended for humans on the T.V show THE X-FILES so GET A GRIP

Yes, they took it from the Mayan calender, so GET A GRIP!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join