It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kill,kill,kill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I want to know what are peoples most memorable video game kills my fave was when i was playing quake 3 and i was under the water and i had low health when i started to get shot by a damn sniper so i turned from under water and managed to squeeze off one last shot with my railgun and nailed him right between the eyes from under water

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My best kill ever probably was the funniest. On a game called C&C Renegade I played online. The other team had a spy and he distroyed most of our buildings. The spy uses a cloaking device so it is absolutly invisible.

I had a sniper rife and was getting bored, I randomly shot the gun. I hit the spy in the head from 50m! Totally by accident er... I mean by pure skill.

Another time on Quake 3: Arena, I shot this guy rapid fire with a BFG and it resulted in the most dramatic death ever.

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've a few.

In Golden Eye, you could plant a proximity mine on an ammo box and then take the box. When it reappeared, the next person to attempt to pick up the box would die.

Same game. Made a barrier of remote mines. Someone walks into it, bam.

Worms. Mostly the entire game, but if you make a level only of platforms, you can have a lot of fun. (eg, shoot someone off their platform, into someone elses, then jump off yours so you can slide and get someone else off. Suicide, but four kills)

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There was that time in Timesplitters 2 that there was a low ceiling and I stuck prox mines on there. Along with several of the weapons.

Then there was the time in BF1942, on the Secret Weapons of WWII demo. You see there was this person who I shall refer to as "Missy". Missy was obviously a newb seing as she would constantly re-spawn at the same place, and then stand there for a little while before moving. I would simply perch myself on a nearby hilltop and snipe her whenever she appeared.

Then she decided it would be fun to put out a message;
"Anybody who likes me go to the church".

Nice little deathtrap I figue, only an idiot would fall for that one. But then I realize;
"Hey I've got three grenades, an SMG and a jetpack, if I play this smart I could slaughter a couple of them, fly up to the staircase, run up into the tower and fly to safety".

So seing as I was next door I go in carefully, crouched and see nobody there. I decide to take up a position crouched behind the statue up by the altar, gun pointed at the entryway. Missy then charges in with an assualt rifle, looking for victims. At that moment I unload about 10 rounds into her torso and then into her head in one quick burst. She goes down, I run off and dominate the rest of the match as a German sniper.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Two to add:

1) Doom 1 (yes, the original Doom!)

I was playing against my buddy one-on-one. It was a castle type of level, and I was up on one of the parapets. I saw my buddy walking around on the lower level, and he obviously hadn't seen me. I had been dominating the entire game, and had been trying to kill in creative ways to make it more challenging. I grabbed a 'berserk' box and switched my weapon to 'fist'. I took a running jump and leapt forward, fist extended. While still in midair I drove my fist into his head. His body instantly exploded into droplets of blood and gore (he musta already been hurt bad for one punch to kill him, lol!) There was this staggered brick pattern on the wall on the other side, and his guts mysteriously managed to all land in this perfect little pile, sandwiched in a hole between a couple of bricks.

He had absolutely no idea what had happened.

2) (not a video game, but still funny) I was playing LaserTag with three other guys. LaserTag, if you don't have it where you are, is a game where you have this big maze full of obstacles and mirrors and stuff. You wear a suit with laser targets on them, and you get lasers to shoot people, and get various points for various locations.

Again, I had been pwning all the games that afternoon.
The guy in last place shouted a smart-arse comment behind my back. I didn't know where he was, only that he was somewhere behind me. Without turning around, I lowered my gun to waist level, pointing behind me, and randomly shot as I went around a corner, in a gesture of defiance. I nailed him in the most difficult place to hit, a tiny point roughly the size of a quarter on the front of his laser! The shot was probably something like 15 meters; it was along the longest hallway in the maze, right on the edge, near the entrance/exit. I can still hear him shout "WHAT?!?!? No way!"

Like GoldEagle, it was by pure accident... um... I mean, pure skill.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Most memorable kill has to be in Mortal Combat, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Fighting Vipers, etc. The kills were so well planned out that it was just wow. Also all my kills in the Age of Empire series, the starcraft series and the Commandos series were also memorable.

Also now that I'm talking about Mortal Combat, I hear other people mention it all the time and these are people in mid 20s early 30s. They also act it out to, the memorable kill scenes in Mortal Combat at the end of the fight where the comentator goes "FINISH HIM." Then me, with Kung Loe, walks up to him, and then several left and right punches gets delivered to his face with an upper cut following suit. The opponent then goes flying..........oh you get the picture.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
My most funniest kills was from halo 2 it was 3 against one (3 of my friends onto me)im not that good of a player but i have my moments any way they loaded themselves into a wart hog and were hunting me down so i used a teleporter to get to the rocket launcher then i got on a ghost and ran to my base so i used a sniper to see where they here
They were standing in the middle of the field so i jumped through the teleporter and shot at them i wouldve killed all at the same thing had one of them not screen hopped
the one whoscreen hopped jumped out from the back leaving the two to stay where they were defenseless cos he was the driver yet i still killed him in the blast

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mine was also on Halo 2, the enemy had both Warthogs and were bombing it down the map (Coagulation) I let loose a rocket, it hit one of the Warthogs and sent it spiralling into the other, getting me 6 kills! Unluckily, the wreckage hit my teammate and I got booted for betrayal! Still great though.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Best kill, you will onl understand this if you have played counterstrike in the militia map. I was ct and was runing out of the first tunnel you come out if you don't deside to go down the pipe. As soon as I could see the roof of the house that the terrorists spawn in, I saw a terrorist on thr roof (just his head). So as I was still runnig, i fired my Aug ad hit him in the head!!!! I mean that shot would have been hard to hit stationary with an awp.

new topics

top topics

join