It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold is a Nazi sympathizer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's true. This ain't about his SS father who he hated. This is about HIM, Arnold, the Nazi! Yes, believe it, folks. You knew it was true but you just didn't want to admit it! ANd guess what. He's republican. No surprise there.

"The media has skillfully focused on his father and away from all the real Nazi connections and said "Arnold can't help what his daddy did." But what they don't tell you about is that Arnold is a self proclaimed follower of Kurt Waldheim. Kurt Waldheim was a favorite of the United Nations and served as Secretary General from 1972 to1982. When Waldheim ran for the Presidency of Austria in 1986, Arnold was Waldheim's biggest supporter and campaigned across Austria. He was even featured on campaign posters.

During Waldheim's campaign it emerged that he had been a wanted war criminal for atrocities he had commanded as an officer in the dreaded Nazi SS. Waldheim had written and approved posters and leaflets that read among many things, "enough of the Jewish war, kill the Jews, come over.�

Later the whole world learned that the United Nations had known all along that Kurt Waldheim was a Nazi and a wanted war criminal and helped cover it up. This makes perfect sense: anyone with a command and control background fits in well with the UN.

The Waldheim story that broke in 1986 was a sensation and dominated news cycles for months. In the midst of the fire storm Arnold Schwarzenegger stood up at his wedding with Maria Shriver in front of a crowd of east coast blue bloods and said, "My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the UN controversy, but I love him and Marie does too, and so thank you, Kurt."

Arnold continues to be friends with Waldheim and in 1998 was photographed with him at the Austrian Parliament. After Arnold's father died, his mother married the Head of the Austrian Parliament, who himself was a Colonel in the SS. Arnold reportedly calls him Uncle. While filming the documentary "Pumping Iron," Arnold told reporters he admired Adolf Hitler and other dictators."

infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If this story were so solid, it would be all over the news. Why wouldnt Davis and Bustamante use it? Why has Arnold given so much to Jewish Charities?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have it from UNIMPEACHABLE SOURCES that our beloved Colonel is a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN RICH GUY sent here to make the Liberal Democrats look SO BAD that they LOOSE support!!!

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't know what was expected of the son of an Austrian Nazi soldier. Being a big dumb bodybuilder made him too stupid to know when to shut up in front of the media. Very obvious that Arnold would be sympathetic to Nazis. His upbringing and brains did nothing but promote his belief system.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Who did not have forefathers in the armies?

Remember that Germany annected Austria and made all the men there go in the Army. Many of them into the SS just because they were Austrians (Hitler was Austrian).
So what, they had their orders as well as every soldier on this planet has orders.
Being an SS soldier does not mean working in death camps. Most of the Austrian SS soldiers were in Russia.

I know a old man in Austria. He went away at age 21 in the war. Was in Stalingrad and was captureded as POW there and taken to Siberia.
3 years later he was released and he could walk home.
YES -walk home. It was approx 7000 Km (close to 4400 US Miles). He was home at the age of 28.
He was just a kiddo, sent away, he never wanted to go but he did have to.
How many american soldiers did not go to Vietnam but did not want to?

new topics

top topics

join