It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart in Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ok, so has anyone had a dream that for some reason involved Wal-mart?

I've had two dreams, both equally strange.

The first was where I was shopping in Wal-Mart, and for some reason, the place becomes filled with shoppers and employees wearing fursuits (like an animal mascot costume.) Needless to say, this freaks the hell out of me, and I run through the store, into a connecting theatre, and out onto a golfcourse. Very surreal. (It got wierder from then on, like going into this haunted place, it was wierd.)

Other Wal-Mart dream was where I was waiting in line with my mom, and we were standing in line but watching a movie projected towards the front of the store. I went away for awhile, came back, my mom was gone, got a cell phone call that she was in the emergency room, but my phone wouldn't work and I couldn't contact her.

Needless to say, it seems that if I am at a Wal-Mart in my dream, something odd is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They are probably projectign mind beams into your mind to make you shop there... insert tin foil over head and be safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yeah, but... I mean, people dressed as animals and movies projected over the registers? (The movie bit doesn't sound like all that bad of an idea.)

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think someone's been shopping at Wal-Mart a little bit too much

Anyways if anyone can decode the symbols in this dream it oughta be you!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Halloween coming on and scary movies it brings?
I am just surmising from the costumes and movies.

But we know you know.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think it's symbolic of me slowly becoming unhinged. Maybe it's really more of a subliminal social commentary then anything else. Maybe Wal-Mart is, in this case, a microcosm of the world as we know it.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I hope you are kidding. Unhinged does not sound like fun.
Should we take up a collection of zoloft?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok, I had ANOTHER wierd dream at Wal-Mart last night. It involved me wandering in the hardware section, where there was a video monitor showing these ducks having medical experiments performed on them and the such. Almost non-serious but quite disturbing. I said hello to one of the managers and found a little fast-food place attached where I ran into this odd little fellow who was somewhere between an old man and Gollum from LOTR. He had one thing on his mind: he wanted to have sex with me. I declined, which seemed to upset him greatly. It got sketchy from that point out.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
lol an elderly gollum wanted your body thats a scary though

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
One of my dreams I got shot multiple times in a wal mart parking lot from the person that was following me... Must of been on 11/11 yikes

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wal-Mart is one of the biggest names in industry. Could be that your dreams are taking on a different meaning then you are seeing in your dreams. Dreams can have many different motives. I have been dreaming of the dead latley and so has my mom. Relitives. But, there is no doubt in my mind that your dream has something not so good to do with Wal-Mart. Maybe something in the future. If I were you, I would just keep a log of those dreams and combined them after awhile and see if you can make any sense out of the whole puzzle instead of just the pieces.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah they were trying to kill me again last night lol at least everytime you tell your dream you buy some time lol

I am hoping next store will be something cooler like kiwki mart!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh yes I agree with this fully. I have dreams all the time of people watching me etc its like the only way you can recognize the future if you know how to read them... I am pretty sure its just information I obtain and fear of people coming after me. I guess the safest way is to hope ppl think your a nutter in case you spew to much at the mouth so something bad doesn't happen. Know what I am saying?

Ever hear that if you tell a dream it is delayed 22 days from happening? If you have search deeper....

PS I would stay out of hells gate in the sea lol... If you belive in aliens you belive in demons..If you belive in Demons well the obvious

Originally posted by SkyChild_5
Wal-Mart is one of the biggest names in industry. Could be that your dreams are taking on a different meaning then you are seeing in your dreams. Dreams can have many different motives. I have been dreaming of the dead latley and so has my mom. Relitives. But, there is no doubt in my mind that your dream has something not so good to do with Wal-Mart. Maybe something in the future. If I were you, I would just keep a log of those dreams and combined them after awhile and see if you can make any sense out of the whole puzzle instead of just the pieces.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by japike]

new topics

top topics

join