It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the sanctified ones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i have been doing some thinking and have come to this realization. the sanctified ones mention in

isaiah 13
and the
sons of light are the 144,000 virgin jews mentioned in revelations 7:1. they are also
mentioned in the dead sea scrolls who fight the sons sof darkness. the purpose of these men is to battle the forces of darkness at armegedddon. Thier other purpose I believe is to guide people and help set up safe places around the world. they are unmarried becuase they will be killed at the battle. and have thier place in heaven. these guys will be be the ones fighting the antichrist.

if anybody is not clear about this post I am communicating that there will be a select group of jews who are of the priestly line who will guide the elect to safe places in the mountains, proclaim the true word of God, come to har megiddo to battle the antichrist, and his minions.

[edit on 1-10-2005 by scienceguy94]

[edit on 1-10-2005 by asala]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Reading the link I found that it seems all the battles will take place in the middle east. Is this just due to the bible mainly taking place in and around Israel, Egypt etc. I'm not a religious man, so just wondering if armageddons final battles are only going to take place between the sons of light/darkness in the middle east.

join