It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOA Finds Bush Administration Guilty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Bush Administration found involved in illegal 'covert' propaganda

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The administration of President George W. Bush broke the law as it resorted to illegal "covert propaganda" in trying to sell its key education initiative to the public, US congressional investigators have found.

The finding, made public by the Government Accountability Office on Friday, added to a plethora of big and small ethics scandals besetting the administration and its top Republican allies and putting them on the defensive one year before congressional elections.

Man! This administration appears to be holding on by the skin of its teeth. What with this No Child Left Behind ruling by the congressional investigation, Tom Delay, Bill Frist, adn Rove-gate, how much longer can they hold on?

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The only reason that all the truth is coming to light is due to the fact that they have already two terms in the white house and the case against the Republican party by the Democrats is starting so their change to regain the white house next elections favors the Democrats.

The same game was played by the Republicans againts the Democrats the last time.

But the only thing is that is seems uglies and dirty now under the Republicans.

I am enjoying all this . . . you bet your hard that I am.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The only reason that all the truth is coming to light is due to the fact that they have already two terms in the white house and the case against the Republican party by the Democrats is starting so their change to regain the white house next elections favors the Democrats.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

BTW I don't care for the Democans or the Republicrats. I plan on voting Constitution Party.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
That's exactly what I'm thinking.

BTW I don't care for the Democans or the Republicrats. I plan on voting Constitution Party.

I have not particular affiliations but been Republican while my husband was active duty was the right thing to do, after he retired I got feed up with Bush first 4 years so I voted Democrat in the last elections.

Depending who the candidates are for the next term I will have my change of hart.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

top topics

join