It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oroboros

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
(Certain is nine earth solar years old: in time. This is a chapter of my novel which comprises a much larger body of work.)

-Liberation Station-

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! All are welcome in salvation square!"

Kinds, filtered like little people streams. Certain felt cheery inside. The enormous square was amazing for even Certain who still felt a little prickling in his dreams; he could not remember why.
It didn't bother him here though, he was nearer to the Wishking; whatever HE was.

The golden tile mosaic displaying an enormous energy-light show that played the stars out into the Inner Heavven; it was a splendid design. The Artists had also erected a grotto in the centre of the square.

"Aural court will be in alignment at 7:77. This of course, kindlings,
is the hour of perpetual twilight. Remember to honor the gates as you enter timeworlds from Aural court. Thank you."

Certain still couldn't get used to BEING here. When one has acessed their inner senses, the illusion breaks down and in this place, one in said state, would most likely disappear oor fly apart into space. "Father made this place." He loves the parsecs that drew down as weeping staircases from each gate. The gates still drew chills up and down his spine. Father's friends scared most of the more-recent ascendants, although he was sure even earlier arrivals weren't fond of the Gates' effect upon them either. They were living passageways or doors. Father met them first. They were absolute in kindness and love. Certain reminded himself that some of the rarer Gates even helped to build the Heavven. Most had never even remembered rest or time. How could the Heavven ever repay their brilliant kindness and generosity? Rarer yet were some Gates so old, that no one in all created reality had witnessed their Effect. They had never, not even by Father and Mother, graced us. Father would have to arrange something, for the first of the Origins, (as these ne'er to be witnessed Gates were called) would soon arrive in the outer Heavven. Hw wondered if the 'Eldest of all Gates' would have to be ....isolated somehow or could Father still proceed as he did with the one Gate...Oh yes, it was quite a miracle....'Father never ceases to amaze me, how can I ever have feared him?' he pondered this for awhile, letting the Gates' out of his mind. He loved them with honor, respect and devotion almighty.

"Hello." Certain almost spun himself into a heap on the floor.

"An old trick Elviane!" The crooked yellow fur and the mischievious sparkling eyes of the jaxrabbitt were absolutely unmistakable.

"I'm not Loki Certain!" the jaxrabbitt leapt off towards the grotto laughing.

"No, you're too lazy!" Certain shouted back above the din then broke up into laughter.

Teh interior of the grotto was packed with movement. He wondered where Elviane was off to in such a hurry? He couldn't see him now, anywhere. Disappointed at the brevity of his old friend's company, he pushed down to the hub. The hub was the nexus of teh grotto and it was always rife with activity. It was teh only way one could enter inner Heavven. The hub spiralled inside out of itself like a large corkscrew in constant motion. He had once laughed at the similarity to revoloving doors in the City. Although,
they were like child's play compared to first trying to actually enter the hub. Each opening corresponed to the seven colors of the visible spectrum of light, and the two unseen colors: One of the higher and one of the lower frequency. His father had explained that it involved 'metaphysical magnetism,' but he still hadn't managed a word more from him on the subject. He had noticed that it operted like a dynamo, with its field intensifying noticeably during peak flows of Cherubim activity. The kind themselves were forbidden from the hub until father had completed it. Still, it required three more pathways.

The kind always gathered at the times of the highest Cherubim movement in and out of the Heavven. Even the kinds that were faceless glowed brigher. He felt warmth in knowing they would be staying here until father's word be given unto Omega.

"Liberation Station welcomes you kind dreamers into the dominion of The Heavven. Salvation to the suffering! Cherubim guardians located at the hub are capable of miracles!"

***This is only a portion of the chapter as it must be posted sporadically to avoid lengthy pages.***Lucifer***

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i still think a sin is what you make it...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well...this is quite extraordinary. Thanks for sharing it. Is your book out in stores? Can it be bought? Or do I have to wait to read it here?

What does Oroboros mean?
and what does this mean..."It didn't bother him here though,..."

"the hour of perpetual twilight"--you mean as in, shadows continuously?
Sir? Captain? Who wrote this???
""Aural court will be in alignment at 7:77."--so what are twilight hours again?hehehe
Can I visit too?

Originally posted by bigsage
i still think a sin is what you make it...

Yea, it sounds too good hehehe!
[Edited on 9/11/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]
It's not nineleven03 here! It's only ninetenand ninefifty-four pm!
uhkay lets see....
"turn your clock back, turn your CLOCK back...and let's meet in mesopotamia..ah ah..Oh oh ohah aH...meet me at the pyramids...aooh and....
aaww...everyone's goooone. did everyone go to sleep??? offshore? Online? Well I gotta go then.hahaha.

[Edited on 9/11/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

join