It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DULCE Book by Branton...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Is the earth inhabited by Aliens living in huge underground facilities?

Do they work in corp. with a secret government?

Has the secret government sold us out in exchange for alien tecnology?

Do they use the humans as a food supply?

Have special forces tryed to infiltrate the Dulce facilities?

What's the Alien agenda?

If you haven't read the Dulce book by Branton, point your browser to this adress:The Dulce Book This is a must read for people seeking some answers about the Aliens and their agenda, or do you think this is just pure fiction?

It scared "some #" out of me!

Would love to hear your opinion on the Dulce book!!

greetings
The EarthDefender

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by EarthDefender]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i have read almost the whole thing, or at least bits and pieces of almost the whole thing. and i have mixed feelings on this. basically i want this to be not true. if what is stated in this book is true then i feel like we are in trouble. but at the same time it seems to be true that our gov, would deffinetly sell us out without much of a problem.
do aliens live underground? i think theres a lot we have yet to discover but i dont think the underground tunnels of the world are a vast see of aliens as described. while the idea is good and probably has some truth behind it the harder you think about it the harder it becomes to accept.
they are deff in cooperation with our gov. our govt has lots to gain by selling us out. you know, the lives of a fiew for the lives of the majority. they can sell as many of us as they want out because youll never know the truth. deny everything.
do they use humans as food? i kind of hope so. this way when approached during the take over (if ever there is to be one) we can all let some steam off on the little deviants. besides that would ad fuel to an already ragging fire, and the masses could then rise up. although probably to late by then.
if dulce is a real base, and special forces tried to infiltrate them. they have and always will be unsucsesfull.infiltration dosent always have to be secret. maybe the truth to finding our answers is asking the builders of this place. as far as i can understand this place is huge, therefore there must have been a huge work force, where are all the workers?
the alien agenda is hidden from us, and i dont want to even guess. so ill stick to the theory that the agenda is like trying to teach mathematics to a cockroach. we just wont understand.
the dulce books leave me where everything else leaves me. scratching my head wishing for proof. although it scared the shyte out of me to. and i believe it fully inside. my horrible rationalisation of everything makes me take a second look.
good read though kept me up on a few rainy days.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I personally think its a nice work of fiction.

This was created by somebody who didn't want to be known.

The Disclosure Project, with real-life visible people, have stated things to the contrary of the Dulce papers. At least in regards to the hostility of aliens. I believe real people before I believe some anonymous document.

I don't know which came first, this or the Krill papers, but both share similar stories and the Krill papers were known to be a complete fabrication based upon a couple of UFO believers compilation of alien sightings and myths.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think it is all true.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If this is a work of fiction, it's certainly very well constructed, and no doubt full of little snippets of truth (or at the very least elements of the truth that have been warped)

It's a thoroughly enjoyable read if nothing else. I'd like to think there was a degree of truth throughout it. Of course its impossible to tell what is and what isn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
After reading the closing message at the end of the book i don't think i want to know anymore lol
the fact there could be thousands of aliens underground scares the **** out of me basically if this is all true i think we are well and truely snookered

Graham

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That book has some very hard to believe information in it, but I still believe most of it's true. To think, something of that magnitude could be going on right under our noses , is a pretty scary thing...yeah. I was very captivated by that book when I first came across it, and, that's all I have to say about that.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have read pieces of it, but not the whole thing.

I would have to lean towards it being largely fiction, at least in terms of the Reptoids and a huge underground alien base.

I DO believe that there is likely a large underground facility at Dulce under the Archuleta Mesa. The description does match those of the Phase III bunkers currently in use by the Cabal.

I have no doubt that there may well be an X Craft deployment base around Dulce, and there is indeed a high likelihood of a dedicated base for the Cabal, where such arcane technologies as EDOM, mind control, and human cloning are underway. The stories of abducted humans being experimented on may well be true.

However, as with Area 51, Roswell, and the MIBs, I would say the stuff about the Reptoids is all disinformation.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
According to the confessions of William Moore, Bennewitz was also being fed disinformation by both Moore and Richard Doty. Bennewitz was later committed for a time to a mental hospital, and when he was released, he became reclusive, refusing to talk about UFOs. John Lear, however, was willing to take the ball and run with it, and in late 1987 he issued a statement that he claimed was based on information he had received from his friends in the intelligence community. His "statement" was basically the same things that Bennewitz had been saying, though somewhat embellished.

ufos.about.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have read some of it and still havn't made up my mind on the whole thing..Have you read or heard of the Omega File by Branton?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ok heres a link to The Dulce Book by Branton and The Omega Files...some freaky stuff on here..

Link

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The one reason i give any merit to the dulce phoenomenon is Phil Schneider. His college lectures (which you can buy on video and i'm in possession of) are very convincing. The man was murdered for coming out about dulce.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I had not read any of it before i stumble across that website and some of the stuff on it kinda freaked me out a bit...I still don't know what to think about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
I had not read any of it before i stumble across that website and some of the stuff on it kinda freaked me out a bit...I still don't know what to think about it.

I've read almost all of it! Freaky? Yes, Branton is the man, for those sleepless nights!!

btw, if you are interessted in this kind of read (nwo, mind controll etc.) Have you read some of David Ickes books??

Check out :David Ickes site.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I read alot of this stuff. It's an excellent read, very entertaining but how much of this can really be beleived as truth?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I read alot of this stuff. It's an excellent read, very entertaining but how much of this can really be beleived as truth?

The answer? None of it. I don't buy into any reptoid/grey/human conspiracy theories. Its all completely farcical. Whatever the true nature of the cover up, its not with regards to these particular things.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I finished this highly detailed document last night an although I'm quite sceptical I do believe half of it is true. This story truly amazes me
If all of it is real, then this book is a clear warning to mankind.

Just a little excerpt of the closing message:

"Humanity is not about to be invaded. Humanity is not in the middle of an invasion. Humanity has been invaded! The invasion has taken place, and is NEARLY in its final stages. Great invasions do not happen with thundering smoke and nuclear weaponry. That is the mark of an immature society. Great invasions happen in secrecy."

If this is true, then it's time to drop 'Excalibur', no matter what the outcome may be.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Bumping this thread because the trump/hilary
content is boring

Read the OP link .
Interesting and from what I know from
personal experience , very close to the bone

S'n'F

new topics

top topics

join