It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What the term angtol means? I got a weird dollar bill with that wording on it. I think it might be a tracking bill or something.

Should I be worried?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
angtol=value Angular tolerance on direction, something used in highaltitude travel mathematics.

Check out these links, perhaps they can show you, though I seriously doubt you found this written on a dollar bill...

Link-1

Link-2

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is aircraft projects forum?

How do this relate to aircraft?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Try this it may prove more usefull.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Heres a link to the pic on my msn group--

now maybe some of you will believe me..

groups.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I take it nothing is on the other side of course.
Very interesting. Although, makes one wonder why it was written like it was...how long have you had this?

Sacras angtol from what I can tell refurs to some sort of sacred angle. Perhaps the angle of safe re-entry, or something. Either way, the rest is up to speculation, or resolution through common sence and everyday use of ones time.

Interesting.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I take it nothing is on the other side of course.
Very interesting. Although, makes one wonder why it was written like it was...how long have you had this?

Sacras angtol from what I can tell refurs to some sort of sacred angle. Perhaps the angle of safe re-entry, or something. Either way, the rest is up to speculation, or resolution through common sence and everyday use of ones time.

Interesting.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by ADVISOR]

In other words, are you saying I should just let it go if I know whats good for me? Isn't X14 a plane of some kind?

916 is an area code if Im not mistaken, and what do the x4 in the corners represent?

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

top topics

join