It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Party Ideologies and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and I'd like to state why I believe our two "major" parties are NWO shills--but in different ways.

Democrat--

--Abortion, euthanasia, pro-homosexuality. These are used to cull the herd so to speak, and for population control. Currently our birth rate average world wide is BELOW replacement level. Our problem is not overpopulation. We've been lied to.

--"Diversity and Inclusion." Immigrants are not assimilating into American society. Instead you have enclaves here and there. Diversity is divisive. We're no longer "one nation," we're several nations, and that could lead to trouble. One thing I'm thinking of is the Mexican hate groups such as La Raza and MECHA.

--Anti-gun. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Republican--

--Outsourcing jobs (the GOP is typically for this, I think). Combine this with unchecked immigration and it's a recipe for disaster.

--Faith-based initiatives. The First Amendment promotes free exercise of religion--and it prohibits a national religion. (Our national religion, it seems, is humanism--against the First Amendment.)

Look at all these combined. That's what the NWO shills want. They want to reduce the population and make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Not only would we have a one-world government, but a one-world religion, Bible-believers need not apply.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Look at all these combined. That's what the NWO shills want. They want to reduce the population and make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Not only would we have a one-world government, but a one-world religion, Bible-believers need not apply.

Subtract the poor and rich part, add a prime directive to leave the bible believing primitives alone, throw in scientific advancements eradicating hunger, illness and the need for war or money and we'd have ourselves a Federation!

So you're saying all I have to do is keep voting Democratic and all my Trekkie dreams will come true? Awesome!!!

Here's a banana.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
As far as world hunger goes--we have more than enough food for everyone. The issue is getting it to the people.

Interestingly enough, I stopped watching Star Trek because it more or less promotes a one-world government--which is bad.

Things were a lot better when this nation as a whole believed in God. God was taken out of schools 40 years ago...and look where we are now. If that's progress, may I never see regression.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Amethyst

You way to see the world "Under the christian God" sound to me like NWO scary and as radical as the theocracy of the middle east.

Sorry but I do not agree with your personal interpretation of the two main political parties.

Remember they are all the same and serve the same god the god of greed, corporations and power.

They care for themself and you and me are the last in their list of priority.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Amethyst

You way to see the world "Under the christian God" sound to me like NWO scary and as radical as the theocracy of the middle east.

Actually, when we do have the NWO, the religion will be a twisted and corrupt form of Christianity--ruled from Rome.

Sorry but I do not agree with your personal interpretation of the two main political parties.

Who said you had to? I was tossing it out for discussion. I like discussing things. That's just my take on the matter, is all.

Remember they are all the same and serve the same god the god of greed, corporations and power.

They care for themself and you and me are the last in their list of priority.

Now that we can agree on.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The concept of a one world government by itself isnt bad but given the current state of humanity reality must trumpian over ideals. The problem is people cant think for themselvs you would think after 2000 years people would have had enough of jesus ,foxnews and other means of controlling the population.

top topics

join