It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great Resource Site For H5N1 Avian Flu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I found this site earlier today and it really is just an excellent resource site for those interested in the H5N1. The sites name is recombinomics.com and it contains top draw analysis of almost every developement as well as current detail maps indicating human H5N1 incidences of different types across Indonesia and in Jakarta itself. As I said the analysis is top draw and obviously written by someone who knows what they're talking about. It's not H5N1 for Dummies like most commentary but neither is it over everyones heads. It's a little gem of a site ideal for people like us.

I only had time for a quick look but already I now know that human H5N1 incidences are probably under diagnosed because only swabs taken soon after infection show up and that WHO should probably take this into account and raise the alert level from 3 to 5.

The below link is to their "What's New" page not the home page. Maps and stuff can be found on the site. This one went straight in my favorites and will stay there until this whole thing blows over.

www.recombinomics.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Its a great site. Its owned and run by Dr. Henry L Niman who Valhall interviewed a while back on the topic. Its a killer way to stay updated.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here is the link to that Interview by Valhall for anyone interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The piece on false negatives on that site was especially interesting and worth a read if you haven't already done so.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This has been the primary source utilized for my thread

Stage 5...

Dr. Niman also posts on several boards, which when I have time, I'll post the urls here.

EDIT: BTW, I feel I should mention this other post of mine...

Checking the Credibility of One of My Sources

[edit on 1-10-2005 by loam]

top topics

join