It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cadborosaurus Willsi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
--by Captain Paul Sowerby. --

"We were headin' North, and, about thirty miles offshore, and saw this thing standing about four feet out of the water. So, I headed over towards it and took a look at it. At first, I thought it looked like a polar bear with its ruffles of hair. When we got right up alongside of it-and the water was crystal clear-there was just this column of this thing going at least forty feet and huge eyes. I had an old Newfoundlander as a mate and he said 'Do you see eyes on him?' Mouth and nose I have no recollection of at all, just those great big eyes. And the eyes seemed to open from top to bottom."

I haven't seen any info on this creature on this website. It is similar to the Ness and different yet. I figure there are all kinds of dinosaurs around still. Or someone is bringing them here. Do they recognize their own strangeness and is that why they stay hidden? Or do they live in sooo remote places from which they feed, that we rarely see them around?
www.cryptozoology.com...

[Edited on 9/10/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
they are as conscious as the fly who buzzes away from fear while being swatted at, yet probably are much more aware.

new topics

join