It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Pac And Illuminati are Connected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Has it escaped everyone's attention that the "Simon" who edited the message spelled the last name as "Gray" instead of "Grey"...AND that this board has been hit by a hacker recently?

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Makaveli_The_Don
ALRIGHT I DIDNT WANNA SNAP BUT YALL MADE ME. FIRST OFF THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD AND I HAD A VERY INTERSETING OPINION POSTED ABOUT 2 PAC AND THE ILLUMINATI, BUT SIMON DELETED IT AND PUT "IM A MOROAN". WHAT KIND OF WEBSITE IS THIS?? SECOND THE PHEONIX GUY IS A 40 YEAR OLD LOSER WHO HAS NEVER HELD HANDS WITH A WOMAN BEFORE, SO HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TALK BECUASE HE LOVES IT... U KNOW WHAT I MEAN

First of all, I'm 34 years old, but you know it.

Second....Where did you go at school ? In the Bronx ??

You don't have to shout man...And do me a favor please. English is not my mother tongue, so, try to write with cares !

If you are able to do it of course....

P.S : I'm ultra-phoenix.

[Edited on 17-10-2002 by ThePhoenix01]

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldEnglishThug
There you go being general again, I listen to rap, I am honest, and I do very well in school... And rock doesn't talk about those things? When I see a rocker I see huge pothead, with a white T-shirt, and probably a confederate. Being general does not get you anywhere...

I didn't want to be general. But look, it's not my fault if rappers are looking like monkeys and are speaking/singing ( Did I say speaking ?....No, I had to say : " Try to speak " ) like monkeys too.

Rap is not music. Rap is just annoying sound for low IQ peoples.

posted on Oct, 18 2002 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Phoenix you have to be the biggest dumbass ever. Your ideas of people and society are as blind as America... You are the reason for Americas prejudices, you my friend are a pathetic being only capable of reciting insults you learned from a Babylon 5 chatroom. Primitive comebacks and unintelligent ideas, are what makes you a fat American Slob...

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ok, look OldEnglishThug.

1) I'm not American.

2) I don't go to any Babylone 5 chat-room.

3) You can keep your insult for yourself.

4) You don't have any sens of humour.

5) The only good rappers are Eminem & Dr Dre.

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Phoenix shut the hell up!!! About the 2Pac stuff yeah he has gotten in trouble with the government alot he says it in his music. That's why he says Killuminati not Illuminati.

[Edited on 10-19-2002 by Kamikaze X]

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I THINK 2 PAC WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY THE ILLUMINATI, AND ANOTHER THING TO THE PHOENIX FAGG. GO BACK TO MOTHER RUSSIA YOU F*CKIN COMMUNIST

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You guys are crazy.

Where did I say that 2pac was an illuminati or wasn't ? Where ??

I just did a post on what I think about rap music. That's all.

You have to learn how to read a post I think.

Oh yes, Makaveli, if there is someone there, who's really anti-communist, you can be sure, it's me !

Both of you, how old are you ? 5 ? 7 ?

P.S
id you know that " The Don " is a Russian river ?

[Edited on 20-10-2002 by ThePhoenix01]

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It also means "Mr" in spanish so shut the hell up!!

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikaze X
It also means "Mr" in spanish so shut the hell up!!

Is this all you can say ?

BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

You're REALLY a poor ZERO !!!

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 06:46 PM
link   
FIRST OFF UR A BULL#TER ABOUT THE DON RIVER, SECOND UR A SACKTAPPER, THIRD 2 PAC CALLED HIMSELF MAKAVELI THE DON, MEANING THE LEADER OF THE 7 OUTLAWS.

FROM NOW ON EVERYONE WHO POSTS ATFER THIS COMMENT VOTE ON WETHER OR NOT U LIKE 2 PAC....WELL SEE WHO WINS PHOENIX FAG

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makaveli_The_Don
WELL SEE WHO WINS PHOENIX FAG

MTD, I'm not in war with you ! So, if you want " to win ", you'll have " to win " against yourself.

Just try to be a little bit more adult, please. And also, could you stop to shouting , I'm not deaf.

What's your problem man ? You're looking like a woman who has her periods.

I bet it's an hormonal one....Right ?

[Edited on 21-10-2002 by ThePhoenix01]

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 10:04 AM
link   
why are you such a homosexual?? i am in competition with u also pheonix pussy

NIGGA WEST SIDE

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Useless conversation.

Do not expect any post from me in this topic. I'm losing my time with you.

Just grow up, kid.

See you.
-----------------------------------------------------
-------------END OF TRANSMISSION-----------
-----------------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 03:57 PM
link   
MAKE THAT ASS CLAP WHEN I SNAP. TALK TO ME NAW.
OH YEAH I WIN DONT # WITH ME PHOENIX PUSSY

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   
SHut the hell up grow up. U come in here pissed off at everyone chill out. Its almost funney bout u.

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Its pretty sad really.

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 08:07 PM
link   
OK WE ARE GETTING OFF OF THE SUBJECT HERE. THE ORIGINAL POST THAT WAS FIRST POST WAS A THEORY ABOUT HOW 2 PAC WAS ASSOCIATED SOMEHOW SOMEWAY WITH THE ILLUMINATI.

MUST SEE THIS WEBSITE
LIVING PROOF!

SCROLL DOWN TO THE ALIVE THEORIES

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ok tupac WUZ tight, but dat nigga is gone. I'm a underground rapper. But i still read alot especially this site I was real disappointed when dis site was hacked i would find dat mutha#a and kick his ass, but on to the subject. not all rappers are stupid. I make a average of a 3.5 and im a senior my lowest gpa in high skool wuz 3.1 so u should reframe from that comment u made. and the monkey joke u can kiss my ass cuz it make u seem UNINTELLIGENT. How u like that? and # you are u trailor park trash or something saying we look like "Monkeys" thats a #ing racist remark but u got all this # on your website and then you go and say some # like that. it makes u seem like a bigot bastard. I like the site, but if our a racist then i will stop reading your site. and to say rappers are unintelligent is stupid mabe some of those niggaz are but not all. see your like the congress man who tried to stop ice-t from bustin his cop killa song. does this make u one of those " GOOD OL' BOYS". And you know what a lot of the # on this site is outta this world and i guarntee if u talk to the common person about just a lil of what u know then they'll think your crazy. Everyone is invoiced to there own opinion but times have changed. Rap is the new music of the 21st century. Sites tight but if ur not going to be open to new # then your no different then a neo-nazi or a biggot. think about it?

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 10:53 PM
link   
WEST SIDE WHEN WE RIDE COME EQUIPPED WITH GAME, AND HELL YEAH TO DA GUY BEFORE ME HES 100% RIGHT. THE PHOENIZ PUSSY REMINDS ME OF TIPPER GORE.
# WIT ME AND GET YO CAPS PEELED

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join