It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Pac And Illuminati are Connected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm a moron

[Edited on 14-10-2002 by SimonGray]

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Whats the deal with 2 pac and the illuminati?

how about........... NOTHING

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Smartest ? SMARTEST ??? He was just a fuc%*� drug dealer and a killer !!!

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Youll see when he does come back
Sept. 13th 2003

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't think he ever dealt drugs or killed anyone. He just had a big mouth. He was and still is the best rapper of all time. There are still songs that are coming from him, although some are remixes. Don't underestimate Pac...

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 10:00 PM
link   
FIRST OFF # YO BITCH AND THE CLICK YOU CLAIM, WEST SIDE WHEN WE RIDE COME EQUIPPED WITH GAME // YOU CLAIM TO BE A PLAYA BUT I #ED YO WIFE WE BUST ON BAD BOYZ, YOU NIGGAZ #ED 4 LIFE

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i heard rap was created to destroy these kiddies' minds...
nope... i'm not kidding...
got it from one of my sources in the offline environment...

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makaveli_The_Don
FIRST OFF # YO BITCH AND THE CLICK YOU CLAIM, WEST SIDE WHEN WE RIDE COME EQUIPPED WITH GAME // YOU CLAIM TO BE A PLAYA BUT I #ED YO WIFE WE BUST ON BAD BOYZ, YOU NIGGAZ #ED 4 LIFE

Great post man. Unfortnately, my english slang os not really good, and I didn't understand everything. Anyway....# YA 2.

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What the...?

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 04:01 AM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL thats a line in one of 2Pacs rap song. also he was really a drug dealer and so and so...grew up in rough times...bla bla bla...also in many of his songs he mentions something about "illuminati". im not sure if he refers to himself as the illuminati or what but that word appears quite often...

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, Simon has edited the post.

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

Echelon, did you ever seen a rapper who was looking smart ? Or gentle ? Or nice ? Or just " human " ? NO! That's why your source has absolutely right !

You can be sure, a rapper will NEVER be a Nobel Price.

Rapper Modus Operandi :

" YO BOYZZZZZ !!!

I'm black, I hate whites peoples but I would like to fu%$ white womens !!!

YEAAAAHHH BOYZZZZ....Drugzzzz are cooool !!! Gunzzzzz are cooool!!!

Be badzzzzz like me boyzzzz !!! It's so coool !!!

YO YO YO I'm a drugzzzz dealer !!! I # the whitezzzz and the copzzzz !!!

Be badzzzz like me boyzzzz !!!

#A DA SYSTEM !!!

You don't need to have a good IQ. Just take drugzzz, used gunzzzz, # the whitezzzz and kill the copzzz......

YO YO YO I'm a rapper boyzzzzz "

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 09:31 AM
link   
sorry ultra_phoenix but you're wrong. Some people are in just for the music, not for SELLING DRUGZZZZZZ AND USING GUNNZZZZZ!!!.... geez... It's not a matter of style, it's a matter of talent. Some are in to make good music, some are in just to cry out loud what they think (who cares if they sing rap music, punk music,heavy metal or whatever...)

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yep Ultra,

Dead wrong... Stop generalizing...

It would be like saying all rock bands are satanic...

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by echelon

Echelon, did you ever seen a rapper who was looking smart ? Or gentle ? Or nice ? Or just " human " ? NO! That's why your source has absolutely right !

You can be sure, a rapper will NEVER be a Nobel Price.

Rapper Modus Operandi :

" YO BOYZZZZZ !!!

I'm black, I hate whites peoples but I would like to fu%$ white womens !!!

YEAAAAHHH BOYZZZZ....Drugzzzz are cooool !!! Gunzzzzz are cooool!!!

Be badzzzzz like me boyzzzz !!! It's so coool !!!

YO YO YO I'm a drugzzzz dealer !!! I # the whitezzzz and the copzzzz !!!

Be badzzzz like me boyzzzz !!!

#A DA SYSTEM !!!

You don't need to have a good IQ. Just take drugzzz, used gunzzzz, # the whitezzzz and kill the copzzz......

YO YO YO I'm a rapper boyzzzzz "

^^^Doesn't know what he's talking about...

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ultra phoenix you are the epitemy of a white alternative listener. You are blind to opinion and generalize to support your ideas. Perhaps if you took time to think and not just speak you would learn something...
And Simon I am confused as to why ou edited that message. If this is a message Board are we not allowed to speak our minds and discuss ideas we believe are correct?

VITO WHATS UP THUG? Tupac fo life...

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"[Edited on 14-10-2002 by SimonGray]"

WTF???

Simon wouldn't do that, would he???

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OldEnglishThug,

Rap is not music, rap is JUST an horrible and annoying sound.

My statements were rights. When I see a rapper who's " dancing " and " singing ", I think that I see a monkey who try to be like a humanbeing. Rap is for the degenerates & violents peoples.

In almost of the cases, rap is speaking about sex, drug, gun, money, power, breed, violence, rapping,revenge and so on...I don't call this " music ".

Quiets and honnests peoples don't listening rap.

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There you go being general again, I listen to rap, I am honest, and I do very well in school... And rock doesn't talk about those things? When I see a rocker I see huge pothead, with a white T-shirt, and probably a confederate. Being general does not get you anywhere...

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ALRIGHT I DIDNT WANNA SNAP BUT YALL MADE ME. FIRST OFF THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD AND I HAD A VERY INTERSETING OPINION POSTED ABOUT 2 PAC AND THE ILLUMINATI, BUT SIMON DELETED IT AND PUT "IM A MOROAN". WHAT KIND OF WEBSITE IS THIS?? SECOND THE PHEONIX GUY IS A 40 YEAR OLD LOSER WHO HAS NEVER HELD HANDS WITH A WOMAN BEFORE, SO HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TALK BECUASE HE LOVES IT... U KNOW WHAT I MEAN

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join