It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine for sale!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
at least bill and ted had a phone BOOTH - this is just a cheesy phone. And where is the circuits of time directory? How does one dial out?

It seems that the auction was withdrawn. Pity that.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The phone is there to call home with in case you have a break down while you are gone. The credit card processor only works in the past and if you get a balance owed just go back and erase debt. The back pack is for food and first aide kit incase of turbulance in travel.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My favorite part had to be the "I just dont have the time to complete it."

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
never mind the lack of booth weres the flux capacitor lol
ill just have to add my own

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
God that has to be THE crappest attempt at a hoax ever.

Why doesnt anyone start a thread on building a real time machine? o right....cause it gets moved to general chit chat *rolls eyes*

Anywho.....I SINCERELY hope anyone isnt taking this at all seriously. ITS A BUNCH OF ELECTRONICS TAPED TOGETHER!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Dammit shadow88 where did you get that fool idea from?
We all know its real, and John Titor wants to buy it as well!
Stop trying to pull some disinfo / contra intell / subversive commie/ redneck wacko / anti american stuff on us.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I Laughed My Arse Off, This is the best Q&A
]
Here's a curly question... If I traveled back in time to when I was ten years old, do you think it would be illegal for me to fondle my younger self? posted by: absolut (13 ) 2:13 pm, Thu 29 Sep

selller replies:in a court of law i believe what you are describing would be classed as Self pleasure, or perhaps self abuse Either way both are perfectly legal no matter what the age. If you were caught they would have issues proving it via DNA anyway

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What the....
i guess it would be classed as masturbating???
but geez come on why would you travel back in time to do that??!!!!!

And i do not believe that is the "real" john titor. Not that he was real to start with.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hahaha

That machine reminds me of a scene from Napolean Dynamite. "I forgot to put in the crystals".

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What a load......It consists of:

- x1 floppy disk drive
- x1 headphones wrapped loosely around:
- x2 telephone handets
- x1 "Plantronics" wireless something
- x1 old credit card reader
- x1 computer/scanner/printer/other
- x3 wires not connected to anything

Im sorry, its just this really bugs me......i should really take it as a joke

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

YES I HAVE A ANTI GRAVITY MACHINE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP. COULD YOU FINISH YOUR TIME MACHINE AND BRING IT TO TAURANGA AND GO BACK IN TIME TO WHEM MY ANTI GRAVITY MACHINE KICKED INTO GEAR AND FLOATED OFF TOWARDS THE SUN, IF YOU CAN DO THIS IT WILL PREVENT IT TAKING OFF AND THEN YOU CAN SWAP IT. THANKYOU FROM JASON.

Well, the Time Machine may be total baloney, but the Q & A is truly a comedy goldmine

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
O yea! all of a sudden EVERYONE has a time machine/antigrav device etc and they just happen to post it on there

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
dinosaurs stole my time machine, dam them

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah the Q+A section is absolute comedy. There was one question saying something along the lines of 'What would you suggest if I went back in time and accidently became my own grandfather' with the reply being 'stop having sex with your parents'

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
why have sex with your parents when you can have sex with eve and spred your seed to everyone lol , pure class q + a

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
this is about the funniest thing i've seen in years! i cant believe people know its a prank and they're still bidding!

For some people who have money to burn it's easy..

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Hahaha

That machine reminds me of a scene from Napolean Dynamite. "I forgot to put in the crystals".

That's a hyperdimensional resonator..

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
my favorite line...

Unfortunutly my garage or bike lock are not supplied with the device.

i wonder if uncle rico made a bid?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
One time I woke up and thought about how to build a time machine but didn't write it down because I thought I would remember how to do it, the next morning I forgot what I all said for the components and well lets just say I keep a pen and pad just in case That happens again.
Unless the government wiped my memory of it and stole my idea and now are trying to take over the future by re-aranging the past!!!
nawww I just forgot, or did I? LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have a mp3 file that (is NOT some mumbo jumbo touchy feely regression tape), helps you remember almost anything you want. I can upload it for you. Written i think by a psychologist it is just supposed to relax and focus you to such an extent that in your half sleep you mind is supposed to become like google. I can post it up if you want to give it a go. After all, time travel would make you, well, the richest man to ever walk...the universe!

So if you want it just yell.

Well dont yell. Type
!

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Shadow88]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join