It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us about your UFO or alien encounter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have had two ufo encounters but no identifiable alien encounters yet. I have had many of the classic symptoms of abduction though, like sleep paralysis and having my spirit lifted out of my body or at least that is what it felt like.

There must be some very interesting stories out there that have yet to see the light of day. I was surprised when I asked my family members about encounters and each one of them had their own story to tell.

I will post those stories if people are interested.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have had an encounter. It was August 23, 2002, arround 12:30 am. I was driving South on Arkansas Highway 7 South heading towards Bismarck where my home is located. I had just gotten off from work. As I was driving I noticed that a single light, like a motorcycle, appeared behind me. I lit a cigarette and glanced at my radio's clock and saw it was 12:34 am. I looked back up and into my rearview mirror and noticed that the light appeared brighter and really close. I continued to smoke my cigarette and drive when I noticed the light had disappeared. Seeing this I thought maybe the motorcycle had wrecked, there are no roads off the highway in the area I was in at this point. I slowed down and turned my car arround. There, standing in the road, was a man. He was stark naked and was looking up. I slammed on my brakes and put my car in park. I jumpped out and ran to the guy. I asked him if he was ok a couple of times, no response, he just kept stareing up. So I looked up. There above us was what I would call a UFO. It looked like a tea cup saucer when seen from below. It was metalic, had four lights on it at equal distance from each other. The next thing I remember is I am driving with the naked man, his name is Daniel, are driving along and we see my skid marks on the highway, the ones I left when stopping when I saw him. I notice that Daniel is naked and mention it ot him and he says, "Not again." I offer him my work shirt and he puts it on. He tells me to drive towards Arkadelphia. He says his car should be on the highway somewhere arround Arkadelphia. When we find his car he gets out and says good bye. I then look at the clock again. It is 5:27am. I can know that Daniel and I were only driving for about 45 mins. I don't know to this day where the missing hours went. I have undergone hypnotic regression but the doctor who did it said that I "Talked in a lanugage that I have never heard before." I thought I should share this with someone. To this day I have never heard from Daniel eventhough we traded addresses and phone #'s so we could keep in contact. I never even got my work shirt back.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wow. Sounds like a definite abduction case with you, kitcloud. Did the hypnotist record your sessions in any way?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
THENEO, please share your experiences. I'd like to read about them.

kitcloud, that's a wild story! You seemed to handle the situation very calmly. If I found a naked man in the street with a UFO hovering, then I'd probably be the one in need of some new clothing.
Seriously, have you ever tried contacting the 'naked man'? It would be interesting to see if he could recollect anything from that night. It may shed some light on your experience. I'd also like to know if the hypnotist documented your sessions. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
~Wow wild story you have there kitcloud. This Daniel guy seems to of been abducted before that night as well im guessing hense the "not again" remark he made. That's really freaky and I wouldn't know what to think at first if I saw some random naked guy in the middle of a road in the wee hours of the mornin'
This case sounds like something outta the x-files or one of those tlc or history channel specials.

Regards
Jeff

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitcloud
I have had an encounter. It was August 23, 2002, arround 12:30 am. I was driving South on Arkansas Highway 7 South heading towards Bismarck where my home is located. I had just gotten off from work. As I was driving I noticed that a single light, like a motorcycle, appeared behind me. I lit a cigarette and glanced at my radio's clock and saw it was 12:34 am. I looked back up and into my rearview mirror and noticed that the light appeared brighter and really close. I continued to smoke my cigarette and drive when I noticed the light had disappeared. Seeing this I thought maybe the motorcycle had wrecked, there are no roads off the highway in the area I was in at this point. I slowed down and turned my car arround. There, standing in the road, was a man. He was stark naked and was looking up. I slammed on my brakes and put my car in park. I jumpped out and ran to the guy. I asked him if he was ok a couple of times, no response, he just kept stareing up. So I looked up. There above us was what I would call a UFO. It looked like a tea cup saucer when seen from below. It was metalic, had four lights on it at equal distance from each other. The next thing I remember is I am driving with the naked man, his name is Daniel, are driving along and we see my skid marks on the highway, the ones I left when stopping when I saw him. I notice that Daniel is naked and mention it ot him and he says, "Not again." I offer him my work shirt and he puts it on. He tells me to drive towards Arkadelphia. He says his car should be on the highway somewhere arround Arkadelphia. When we find his car he gets out and says good bye. I then look at the clock again. It is 5:27am. I can know that Daniel and I were only driving for about 45 mins. I don't know to this day where the missing hours went. I have undergone hypnotic regression but the doctor who did it said that I "Talked in a lanugage that I have never heard before." I thought I should share this with someone. To this day I have never heard from Daniel eventhough we traded addresses and phone #'s so we could keep in contact. I never even got my work shirt back.

That is the freakiest thing I have ever heard. It gives me goosebumps just reading the story. As heelstone
asked and I would like to know too"Did the hypnotist record your sessions in any way"?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting story Kitcloud. Defintely creepy. Have you ever found it creepy yourself when your reflecting on it? Or do you have a different view on it?

I too also have an experience to share. Although it's something my uncle went through. So what you see in the following is what my uncle passed down to me.

I'm unsure of the time, but it was daylight out when my uncle and his friend were driving throught a field. (I forget why they were driving in the field in the first place, but it had something to do with free time, or having a vaction off from something). I assume they were deep into the field because as he said pasture was all around them and they had been driving for a while already. One moment they were enjoying the nice day and quiet surroundings as they cruised through the field, the next they were blinded by white light. According to my uncle the light was so bright that he couldn't see a thing in front of him, or anywhere else he looked for the matter. He hit the brakes and the car came to a stop rather quickly. As he and his friend try to shield the light from their eyes he exits his car in an attempt to find the source of the light. He looks up as he's squinting and noticed the light was actually coming from a object of some sort. (I don't remember the discription of the object because he only told me this once and I'm surprised I remember most of it). He opened the car door and leaned in while getting his friends attention. He then told his friend insistantly to see what was over his car and causing the white light. As soon as my uncle pulled himself out of the car to take another look, the light, the object, the very thing he was in awe at was instantly gone. He was the only one that saw something other than light that day. He still to this day doesn't know what it was that he saw. What he does know however is that he saw SOMETHING.

If and when I see my uncle again I will ask him to re-tell his experience, I should have more accurate facts by then.

=-The G-Man-=

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres my major UFO sighting.

I have minor ones that I have seen, mainly in Saudi, but with all the bombing missions we were flying into Iraq, it was really hard to tell anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
this is Copy and pasted from when I wrote it up on another board.. cause I'm lazy

Posted by EWom on August 14, 2003 at 06:15:57:

Well this happened, 2 years ago I think. While me and my best buddy were camping up at a ranch up Rock Creek, between Missoula and Anaconda/Butte, Montana (the name of the small town escapes me at the moment.. in fact, I don't think I've ever known the name and I've been there at least 5 times camping).

Anyway, my buddy and I go camping up there quite a bit, usually to hunt gophers, or just to get away from people. This particular time, it was very dry, and the ranch owner asked us not to have fire.. well we made a small camp fire to cook dinner on anyway, and dug out a huge area, so the fire wouldn't hit any grass.

We were camped in a small valley, between 2 fairly large mountains, and there was no sign of civilization anywhere.. the roads were mostly run down, and overgrown with grass/bushes etc.

During the night, a bright orange light bore down on our tent. We immediatly woke up, fearing that we had lit the valley on fire.. rushed out of our tent.. complete darkness. Only lights were from the stars.

We can't figure out exactly what made the orange light that surrouned and filled our tent, but it could not have been a car.. the road is hard to navigate in the daytime, let alone at night.. and we would have seen it pulling away.

Could not have been a person, they would have needed a huge spotlight.. and a vehicle to get it back to us, and once again we would have seen it.

We can think of nothing, but a UFO that could have done that to our tent, especially since it came down directly from above us.

We both say it had to be a UFO, because nothing else could have done it.

Oh and just for your information: My buddy had a couple beers.. but I was completely sober and drug free. Neither of us(well at least I don't, and he says he doesn't) have any memory of being abducted, or brought upon a ship or anything like that.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Kitcloud,

Very interesting encounter and abductions story. Have you tried someone else for the regression work? Maybe they can help you more. Some people specialize in working with abductees.

Bangin,

Thanks for asking, I will post my encounters in my next posting here. One is interesting for sure and the other is typical I guess.

TheGMan,

Interesting story, your uncle definitely saw something out there. Ask him if he ever saw crop circles? Did your uncle tell you about this story or did you ask him?

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf,

Definitely you saw something as military installations are always sites of UFO flaps or even advanced black ops sitings. Interesting story about the immediate debriefing afterwards. Really makes it credible that something happened out there for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
ok I have never actually confirmed what I saw but I can say i've only seen 3 things which made me question what it was.

I was about 13 when this happened, I was coming home from the lake, and was about 45 mins outside odessa, I was in the front seat, my step father driving, my mom and sisters in the back. My mom was going on and on about something I have no idea what because once I saw the object I just ignored her, and my sisters were asleep. Anyways my Stepfather says, Is that the moon? I am like no cause the moon is right over there. The object was a bright orange ball in the distance. I kept asking him do you think it's a ufo? what is it? He kept saying I have no idea, I have no idea. I remember we kept talking about what it could be for almost 5 mins then all of the sudden it took off within 2 seconds I couldn't see it.

My mother was like what ? Whats going on?? because my stepfather and I were like WHOA # THEY HIT SOME HYPERSPACE!

She was like why didn't you tell me there was a ufo? I was like we tried but you kept talking on and on about something, she was like yeah right you guys are lying.
======================================

When I was 17 I was outside a storage company at night when I saw a Yellow ball with a green tail fly over head, at first I thought oh cool a shooting star, but it was glowing for a rather long time as it zoomed over me and into the distance I saw it dip down and then go back up. When that happened I wasn't so sure it was a shooting star.
=======================================

Now this happened about 2 weeks ago, I was skateboarding with my friend, and we were walking to this school to go skate, it was probably midnight, anyways we had to jump this fence into like a drainage area, and then jump anotherone to get out of it. Once on the other side my friend say Hey what is that? Just as I see it at the same time. I saw a pyramid shape of flames... I thought it was a roof on fire, he said lets be some heros, so with out thought we took off running towards it. I mean it couldn't been more than 5 blocks away. We Ran a half mile and didn't see it. Heard no Sirens, Saw no fire trucks or ambulances. We ran back to the school after searching around for about 10 mins, to see if maybe we ran in the wrong direction somehow. When we go to the school what we saw wasnt there. My friend and I talked about what we saw, I was *like you saw what I saw didn't you? I didn't just imagine this? He confirmed he saw the same thing, I told him to describe it, it was exactly what I saw. I dismissed as a fire because I didn't want to think I was crazy, yet no fire was reported in the country club, I heard nothing of it on the news in the paper. I even asked my family if there heard of anything going on, nothing. I mean if it was a fire I doubt it could've been put out that fast, and I would've thought we'd hear fire trucks etc...

Very very odd, it still irks me when I think about it. I just want to know what it was.

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
EWom,

Sorry almost forgot about you man.

Been to that area of Montana before btw and is very cool.

Since I live in Toronto Canada it is a bit of ways from home for me.

So tell me did you hear noise with the light? Just curious.

Bangin,

Here are my two encounters,

First of all I asked for this one to happen, don't know if you guys believe in this stuff or not but here goes,
I asked my spirit guide to show a ufo to me.

It was about two years ago in summer and on a sunday I am lying in bed. I can see out my window up into the sky and I can see clouds and it is a beautiful sunny day. Now I live in Toronto Canada and close to our airport and under a direct flight path to runway so I see planes all the time. I have seen everything there is frankly, even military stuff because they have airshows in the city and all the planes fly out of there too. I also live close to an abandoned airforce base which occasionally flys out some planes. Anyways the point is I know a plane or chopper or blimp of glider or what have you from anything else.

I'm looking up and I see this silvery shiny metallic looking think in front of a cloud. It is just hanging there. The longer I see it I think, what the? So I get up and go to the window and still watching I start to see it move into the cloud. Now I am seeing better and this thing is definitely disk shapped and metallic looking and high in the sky. It moves way too slow for a plane and it is nowhere near a plane would be in that airspace. I watch this thing and it enters the cloud.

I think yeah it will come out the other side and it will just be a plane or a blimp of whatever. I keep watching and watching and it never comes out. Not a big deal but weird all the same and in broad day light too.

My second encounter is much better and happened in the summer too in broad day light about a year earlier. I just live a few miles down the road from the university I went to years ago and occasionally I take a night course there or go there to hang around. It is a beatiful campus and hey the chicks are good to look at too!

The campus is on the highest point for many miles in all directions. You can see for miles especially south and west. Because of this the main campus building has a deck made on the roof that is hugh. They wanted people to go up there but not many do, not sure why. Anyways it is about 8:30 PM and the sun is starting to set but still lots of light. I am sitting on this deck and looking around and thinking this is a good place to be right now. I'm watching the birds flying and watching people too.

Then from the west something out of the very corner of my eye catches my attention. It is black and moving. For a second I don't move thinking it is just a bird. But it starts to move into my eye sight. I turn my head and I see this flat black coloured object.

It looks metallic, it is a cylinder of some sort in the sky. Weird I'm thinking. Must be a plane or a baloon or satellite. But it's low in the sky, about the height of a single engine plane, maybe a few thousand feet. It moves across the sky more now towards me but it perfectly maintains its altitude. Now I see that this tube has closed ends and weirdly it is bent and shaped like an L'. There are no lights, no windows, nothing on it. No wings no wires, no exhaust, and weirdest of all no noise. Not a sound, nada! But what happens next is what blows my mind. I decide to look down off the deck to the other people walking around the campus to see if they notice this thing.

There is no one. Not one person, I scan about, nobody? I look up again and now it is almost above me. Still silent, black and I'm guessing at least 30 to 40 feet long. This thing is the size of a semi trailer and maybe 10 feet in diameter. I also notice that it is tumbling in the air, end over end, slowly and steadily. It gracefully moves through the sky, no sound, nothing, tumbling end over end slowly as it moves almost directly north east. It never seems to drop an inch in altitude ever as I watch it slowly fade into the distance heading on its course directly straight ahead. A few times I look around and nobody, I mean there isn't even a bird in the sky. I think about yelling but I'm so interested in watching this damned thing that I don't think it is worth my effort. Then it disappears. I sat there for 15 minutes kind of stunned, what was it? A satellite? Some military project? A ufo? Why was there no-one else that saw it? Then I realize there are people around again and everything is normal. Now it is almost dark and the sun is nearly gone down. I think to myself I just saw something.

This next part may freak you out but I gotta know what this thing is and why only I saw it. So I ask my spirit guide. They tell me the following: It was an alien probe used to gather information, like an advanced satellite. The tube was bent because it had a malfunction and that also explains the end over end movements. It was repairing itself. I asked why only me? They said that it was deliberate and also my perception of what happened. I said who was it, they said in association with Grays.

Weird eh?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Lysergic,

Thanks for the stories.

Your first encounter sounds a lot like one my brother and sister had together. They saw a similar thing over lake Ontario years ago.

Your second encounter sounds like a ufo because shooting stars don't go back up man!

Your third encounter had got me, I have no idea what you saw? Ufo, source of energy as in portal? Different for sure. Anyone else have an idea? I think the triangle shape might be a good clue.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
1. This was about four years ago. I was with my mom,another friend driving, and my cousin in a jeep headed towards kings canyon california. We are heading up the grape vine(highway) when I look towards the sierra nevadas. There I spotted a round silver object just sitting right above the mountain tops. I stared at it for about two minutes and the thing didn't move at all. By the time I get my mom's attention, the object vanished.

2. Same as above which is about 4 or 5 years ago. I was with my father and his cousin driving out on a dry lake bed late at night when suddenly the car breaks down for some reason forgot what. But as we are walking back to town which is about 1 mile out and about 1 in the morning, I hear a jet behind us as we are moving along. I turn around and see a jet of course, but what was strange is that it was chasing this blue orb next to the mountain side. None of us knew what it was and I think I know a chase fighter when i see one. I was spooked and wanted to get back to town quickly. I couldn't sleep that night wondering what that thing was and it was funny because nobody I talked to heard or seen the craft that night. Kinda weird.

Regards
Jeff

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
about my last account, I really wish I would've looked harder at what I saw, honestly I didn't look at it for more than 2 seconds, because I was like "oh # a fire!" and we took off.

It still urks me, nobody believed me and my friend mike. Not even our family they just looked at us with that "wtf were you smokin and where can I get some" stare.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I didn't hear any sounds.. it was a calm night.. and you could barely hear the trees rustling.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Jeffrey,

Cool story. You even saw a chase! Major credible there I think.

Lysergic,

Hey man we believe you!

EWom,

I know what you mean with the silence, that is what spooked me out. I am so used to planes and stuff, that when I see a blimp I am totally entralled with it. But blimps don't do too much. They barely move at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Here are my two encounters,

First of all I asked for this one to happen, don't know if you guys believe in this stuff or not but here goes,
I asked my spirit guide to show a ufo to me.

It was about two years ago in summer and on a sunday I am lying in bed. I can see out my window up into the sky and I can see clouds and it is a beautiful sunny day. Now I live in Toronto Canada and close to our airport and under a direct flight path to runway so I see planes all the time. I have seen everything there is frankly, even military stuff because they have airshows in the city and all the planes fly out of there too. I also live close to an abandoned airforce base which occasionally flys out some planes. Anyways the point is I know a plane or chopper or blimp of glider or what have you from anything else.

Weird eh?

THENEO - my story is VERY close to your's. Now, I live near a military base, so I have the oportunity to witness all manner of get's leave. they always have a distinct charactoristic about them - namely, a smoke trail, that disipitates very quick in daylight.

Anyway. I was lounging around out back one afternoon, reading a book about the Lizards (you know about those little bastards?) and I felt more than herd a deep bass (but not really a bass sound - can't really explain it - more like a rumble in the pit of your stomach), and looking up I saw this metallic cigar shaped flying object. first it was heading in my direction, then it just started going to the left of where I was - it didn't turn, it didn't bank, or do anything that I've seen a million times from the base.

it was moving at a rate of one of those planes you see with those contrails in the sky at a huge high distance - moving at about that speed across the sky, but it was either much closer, or it was a HUGE craft, because I could see the cigar shape, and the metallic color very well.

anyway, it went into/above some clouds, and it didn't reappear, so I assumed it once again changed directions (this time up) and took off.

Strange. I still think about his all the time.

what's your take on this THENEO. you seem to know quite a bit about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
theEONion,

you are funny really you are.

new topics

top topics

join