It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and the upcoming Ice Age.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok just for the record, I am not a big fan of Bush, most of my friends are off fighting a senseless battle in Iraq right now. Or are they? Joe is my other half and he asks that if I post this I give him full credit, well here you go Honey!

There is supposed to be an upcoming ice age. On Coast to Coast AM there was gentleman by the name ofRobert Felix who wrote the book"Not by Fire but by Ice-THE NEXT ICE AGE - NOW!
speaking of how glacier masses are actually increasing, the global temperature is actually lowering, and its the oceans that are warming.

He has some very interesting stats on there, however, one or 2 of his references are The India Daily, read wisely.

Here's where it becomes political. Maybe Bush knows about the upcoming Ice Age and is trying to procure a large stockpile of fuel for when it hits. It could make perfect sense out of all the rubbish of going into Iraq, after declaring a war on terrorism. He WAS trying to drill in Alaska, after all.

It may explain why the exercises of martial law are taking place in colorado, up in the mountains. Maybe he's preparing the troops for subzero climates, to expose them, should we start panicking over the fact that were buried under 9 feet of snow, and it's still rising. I don't know how much I believe it, but according to this author, we're due for another ice age... I'd like to have some sort of hope... But yeah right, Bush administration and Best interests?MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
WHAT!!!!!

Ice Age? What are you talking about? I have had so many environmentalist groups send me mail and email telling me that George Bush is responsible for Global Warning because he did not sign the Kyoto Protocols! They can't be wrong..
(sarcasm)

I remember when I was in Junior High back in the late 70's and had scientists predict a comming Ice Age. But that all got muddied in the mid 80's when the shift went to Global Warming which is now the watchword of the environmentalists.

But I think any President sitting in office will be blaimed for causing weather changes if they occur. George Bush is in office.. he is in the Hot Seat.

I do not see the conspiracy.. and I do not believe that the President be he Republican or Democrat knows the climate change as definate... next year.. next decade or next century. If they did.. we would have accurate weathermen all the time.. which we don't. LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It has been theorized that global warming could actually lead to an ice age in the long run by disrupting ocean currents such as the Gulf Stream.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
all Im saying is it may be a possibility that he isnt taking any chances, and instead of inciting global and national panic, hes taking the safe approach, if thats what you'll call it. B using any excuse he can to procure the market on oil so the states will be ok,, the conspiracy, is why were at war,(because Bush is believing the reports of an upcoming Ice age.
and this is an honest theory.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Kyoto = bad.
Kyoto is banning things such as DDP which is a cheap pesticide, saving millions of peoples lives in Africa...best ban it quick. :|

Ice Age?

Another will happen one day...happens in my life time, oh well I'll deal with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I love how they say "Due for another ice age" like it happens every 10 years or something. I really don't think that ice-ages are that predictable.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
We all know India Daily is a great source for news !

Err....

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
We all know India Daily is a great source for news !

Err....

Thats not the only source he uses, but yeah kind of made me a little skeptical too, I read something about a week ago that I posted ferverishly, and was swiftly directed to a few amusing past threads.. He was on coast to coast AM, and he made some very scary statements.

top topics

join