It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the "Primary" WINNERS ARE...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have a hanging chad over here...lets run the entire thing again.

Thats just the way it is!

[edit on 1-10-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Shhh...just eat it...no-one will ever need to know.

mmmm...chads good, recount bad

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well I would like to thank the 52 people who voted for me,,
and good luck to the winners

[edit on 1/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Congratulations to all who have won this primary election. You all certainly deserved to win. And, as a word of condolence of sorts, I'd like to express a thanks to all of those who did not win. The mere fact that you were will to volunteer your efforts to work for "us" makes you all winners in my book. Thanks to you all!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Aye Caramba! Looks like I'm in the most hotly contested field there is.

Nevertheless I refuse to campaign. I thank everyone for their support and feel confident that with such a tight field PTS can look forward to having a well qualified representative, whatever the outcome.

I will however take a brief aside to remind the voters that my opponents hate puppies.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It has been brought to my attention by U2U that some have taken my promise not to campaign in the wrong light.

I am running, and I do plan to serve on the council if the members think I'm the man for the job. I was only saying that I haven't really campaigned so far and I don't plan to campaign. I won't make a podcast for it, won't post for it, won't put it in my signiture. I'm not going to run as if I wanted the job for myself; I'm just offering to serve if elected because I feel like I can do the job well.

Oh, and as far as I know my opponents don't really hate puppies- it just seemed like the political thing to say

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Oh, and as far as I know my opponents don't really hate puppies- it just seemed like the political thing to say

No, we do and we also hate kittens.

But let us not go into [insert name here] and the kissing of those children.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I love puppies and kittens.

Specially stir-fried.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Specially stir-fried.

I'm shocked and appalled, Tinkleflower. You have shown negligence in the extreme by not forewarning ATS'rs and guests about the dangers of serving up stir-fried kittens and puppies.
*sigh*
I suggest that those needle sharp claws and teeth can be hazardous to your dining pleasure. Be safety wise when preparing.

ps...I won't hold this against you in the voting, though...since I love pinkish avatars.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Congradulations to the new ATS councillors.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Congratulations everyone.

Remember, anyone seen to be taking bribes will be prosecuted to the full extent of ATS law.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Remember, anyone seen to be taking bribes will be prosecuted to the full extent of ATS law.

Unless those bribes are aimed at the keepers of the law.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Congradulations to the new ATS councillors.

Actually, the title of this thread is misleading. The election is not over yet. The "winners" here qualified to the final election (starting soon). We don´t know who the new Councilors are yet.

Vote Hellmutt for Councilor

This is Norway (my country)

Photo: Terje Rakke

Country profile: Norway

Listen
to the Norwegian national anthem

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Specially stir-fried.

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.
Mary had a little lamb, and a side order of fries.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Specially stir-fried.

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.
Mary had a little lamb, and a side order of fries.

Watch as true lies gets more and more votes.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
*infinite joins the Odium campaign team*

[edit on 4-10-2005 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I promise as a person running for pts council I will not spam the board in such a way that puts my name in almost every thread so people get familiar with me.

I will remain as I always was, and I will still opine the way I always have.

I will not kiss anyone's butt, as i've never had.

I am a very political person which is why i'm running for pts, and I thank you 94 people for helping me into the final election.

The Vagabond will probably win because he's had experience in the pts section and i'm ok with that, but if you want to vote me in despite his experience, thats great and i'll drink to that

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Any idea when the campaigning will offically begin?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I promise as a person running for pts council I will not spam the board in such a way that puts my name in almost every thread so people get familiar with me.

I know, I'm awful for that...but I blame ATS for having a so many areas I have stuidied at College and people like Byrd and RANT giving me applauses. I'm just a whore for the applause...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
I know, I'm awful for that...but I blame ATS for having a so many areas I have stuidied at College and people like Byrd and RANT giving me applauses. I'm just a whore for the applause...

It's fine if you do that, and you should do what makes you feel good partner, i'm just putting it out there that thats not me nor my style.
You keep whoring for the applauses because thats what makes you feel good...

What makes me feel good is a nice foot rub after work and soft fluffy sheets to pass out in. I come on here when I have something to say, and when I have different issues I like to research and learn from. If I get an applause thats great but I don't post and post hoping one of the posts will get me more applauses. And it's cool if your like that, everyone has their style. Have fun, life's too short.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join