It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlighten me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't understand why people think there was a conspiracy behind Katrina.

Aould someone please explain that to me, or post links to explanations? I really don't understand that. I mean, it was a hurricane! How could there be a conspiracy there?

I'm befuddled and bamboozled.
Any explanations will be greatly appreciated!

--Kit. the confused one.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The conspiricies deal with the new world order that is being planned by the secert societies behind the governments of the world. The government and even our President are puppets to these groups, and possible the President is a part of them also. It is already common knowledge that lobbiests control the senators with all of their money. These societies have billions and even trillions in which to buy the government, threaten the government, and even blackmail many in government to get what they want done.

What they want is a one world government, one world religion, and a one world curriency. Some have a pholosphy that the Earth is over populated, and they rather use as little resources as possible. There are certain groups of people who do not deserve to live. Also there is a plan to enslave the people.

Remember they move extremely slow over decades. One bill passed one decade may not look like much. But then later there are two more bills passed. Then later on some executive orders that the populance does not know about. Then later a couple of more bills. This keeps on going until everything is set to bring arouind their plan in full and use all the laws that were passed to bring about what they want.

What does this have to do with Kitrina? Is it just a hurricane? First there is speculation that some governments have weather control devices that could have turned Kirtrina from a tropical storm into a catagory 5 hurricane.

Second, Fema was called in. There were executive orders before and during the Clinton era that basically allows Fema to come in and completely take over in an emergancy situation. When a state of emergancy situation is enacted, all of our constintuional rights are gone and Fema basically has carte blanche to do as they see fit.

Fema didn't do very well during Kirtrina. I believe that there were a couple of reasons for that. One is allow Bush to pass more laws and/or give Fema even more power than they already have, because the people cried out the government failed. Two was to carry about a part of their depopulation plan. Blacks and the poor, and especially poor blacks, are on their hit list. I do not believe we will be given a real body count. The body count we hear on the main stream news will be something a higher up comes up with that will be believable to the people. More than likely the body count will be much higher than stated.

There are also those who suspect that the levees were actually blown up and did not just crumble under the weight of the water. I'm not sure about that one, since I know water can be a very powerful force.

Then comes the question of where the people are going to go, and how they are going to be treated. Here is another conspiricy theory, the US has concentration/detintion camps in certain areas that are disguised as other types of facilities. The strange thing is those who have reported on these facilities say that they are extremely large with a skeleton crew running them. There is no one in there except those gaurding them. One is suppose to be run as a prison, but there are no prisoners.

Some of us think that the places these people are going are more of a dention camp where the victims will have very little freedoms. In the topic
Just got back from a Fema detainment camp, Vall raised some very serious questions and concerns. From what was origionally told to her that the people would not be able to leave Falls Creek for five months. Why five months? Where will they go afterwards? Because she blew the whistle on them, Falls Creek will not be used.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread there is talk about other stories from refugees who saw that whites were actually treated much better than the blacks. The whites were able to get out, and helped out before the blacks were. The blacks who were able to walk out of the devistated areas were actually not allowed to. Then Vall gave a link to a viedo news clip where she transcribed a part of it.

Taylor and her husband were shuttled from shelter to shelter. "It was actually horrible. Because they had dead bodies and everything else laying in the walkways and stuff. And they put us in like a dormitory cell. We couldn't leave and half the time we didn't have no water..."

I and many others believe this is just a Fema training execrise. When a national state of emergancy is enacted, that Fema will come and take control. We will not be able to fight them, since many of the law obeying citizens will not have guns. Probablly one of the first things will be done is to confinscate any and all guns. They will do house to house searches. They will be allowed to by laws since the constitution and the bill of rights are suspended. They can arrest any one for any reason with out a trial. They will have the power to relocate us if they deem necessary whether it actually is necessary or not.

Basically the goal is basically to reanact Natiz Germany. With some differences. One is to be more stealthy about it, and to change any mistakes Hitler made before. There have been some Jews leaving the US, because of some of the laws that have been passed such as the Patroit Act. They said we seen all of this before.

There is one difference that I have seen. As far as I know that the illuminiti have a goal to create a one world government, but to seperate it into ten different regions. This is being acomplished with NAFTA, now CAFTA the second step, and the final step will be the FTAA. The US does not have any reason to go and conquer Canada and Mexico and other countries, since it is already being done through those policies.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
very interesting, thank you for that Mystery_Lady, that was an extremely well put together post!

anyone else care to share?

--Kit.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think everyone is a tad bit too paranoid

(Sorry for the short post)

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What do you expect? This is a conspiricy board after all. This is one of the very few rare places that our tin foil hat conspirists can come and talk about different types of conspiricies that could be taking palce without everyone else calling us paranoid, weird, unrealistic, and saying we need a theropist.

Not everyone here is a tin foil hat conspirist, but there are many different levels of conspiricy theroists on this board. Each of us has a different opnion. Not all opnions will be agreeable with everyone else. At least we can actually tell others what we believe without having to beat around the bush and feel others out to see if they would even be willing to listen to our ideas. It is very frustrating to find things out, and not be able to discuss it with anyone.

I believe most people here are open to having their conspiricy ideas changed with other information or proof that has been brought to light. This is a place where we can also refine our ideas, and dig deeper into the ideas we already have. If you have proof that non of what I said is true, please present it to me and the rest of members instead of just calling us paranoid.

When I answered Kitsunegari, I just threw together what I knew about all the different conspirices sourrending Kitrina. I didn't have time to dig up different links. I actually read the executive orders concerning FEMA. Instead of just calling us paranoid, why don't you take some of what you consider the more reasonable ideas and start digging around for yourself. Then you may find something to be paranoid about also.

If you feel that the people on the ATS are too paranoid and the theories are too wild, then maybe the ATS isn't for you. You may be better off on the BTS or another forum talking about Kirtrina without the conspiricies aspect of things.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
very interesting, thank you for that Mystery_Lady, that was an extremely well put together post!

anyone else care to share?

--Kit.

Thank you very much. You made my day.
I was time pressed and not feeling very well when I wrote that directly into the reply box without rechecking it or throwing it in a spelling and grammer checker. Please forgive any spelling errors.

I really thought I threw a hodpodge mess at you, and was hoping you would understand what I was trying to say. Maybe I'm a better writer than I think. I always wanted to write, but never felt I had any good story lines or material that would be printable in a magazine. At least I can write some on this forum.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why people think there was a conspiracy behind Katrina.

((Any explanations will be greatly appreciated!))

i really think that...as Katrina was heading toward NewOrleans, all those
think-tankers and elitists (and the underling elitists) 'conspired' to be negligent and portray a 'mixed-signals' 'communication-confusion' and/or
'chain-of-command' breakdown, and a failure of all 3 areas....which would exacerbate the destruction wreaked on the city & population in New Orleans....by the act-of-god/natural destructive force known as a hurricane.

review the result;
a poverty population of +250,000 has effectively been extracted from a single metro area....sent to over 10 different cities/locations where the more manageable 20-30,000 relocations per city could be properly conducted...effective population control & addressing the uncaught criminal elements issues....
an old tactic called Divide-and-Conquer, with the added NWO twist...solve nothing but manage everything!

cannot give you links, the 'mission' involving NewOrleans is too large in scope with too many fronts...
ultimately the 'new' Port Orleans will become a NWO Asset....rather than the former: A liberal & PC- Affirmative Action/old-world welfare state & demographic area-with a crime problem-City.

~~~~~~~~~~

all the tragedy in the aftermath....
is indeed 'behind' Katrina...
but the desire to have a catostrophic result was a quick, ad-lib function,
expected from the 2nd & 3rd tier NWOers who were installed in those critical positions throughout the gov't...ie FEMA, etc

"Make It Happen" was not just a Star-Trek tagline...it was a 'clue' to what the NWOers & Bilderbergers say amongst themselves

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thank you for your input, St Udio, also a very interesting theory.

You all dont need to worry about posting links and such, I'm not here to disprove or get proof, just to hear what you think. I just want to know what your opinions are, and I'm not going to bash anyones theories.

So, who else wants to share?

--Kit.

top topics

join