It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sequential dreaming - like a soap opera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've had some symbolic dreams in the last couple of years and with some pretty revealing outcomes.

However, I never heard of or experienced dreams that go in order over a few nights. Here is my dream - at least what I can remember of it/them.

Night 1 - I somehow aquired 4 or 5 male prisoners, tied up and stored in my bathroom. At least I think it was my bathroom - it was a home I never seen before, but it seemed my wife and I lived there. I don't know who the prisoners were.

Night 2 - After a quick check on my prisoners, it seems they are doing bad. They are thirsty, hungry and I think one has died. I left him there. Wife seems unconcerned about them.

Night 3 - Only 2 are alive and standing up - one on each side of me. I pulled out two handguns, stretched out my arms to each side of me, pointing the guns in each of their faces and I pull the triggers. They died with what seems to be no blood. For some reason, I don't think I am breaking the law. I know this because I ask my wife if we should call the police to come get the bodies or should we take them somewhere and bury them. She doesn't care. I don't want to call the police because I don't trust them, so I plan on taking them somewhere to bury them. During my planning, I wake up.

Talk about odd - I always thought that I could never kill anyone, yet I did in this dream without hesitation. I am now wondering if part 4 will play out tonight. Anyone ever hear of dreams continuing one night after another?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
However, I never heard of or experienced dreams that go in order over a few nights.

YES!. I do that. Nice to see someone else with the same freakiness. It's exhausting.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I also think posting this will help you stop it.

I got the license number of shadow men terrorizing my dreams one night, woke up and posted it here (I was ready for them).
Never been back.

I've now moved on to containing rogue infectious plant spores in a giant house. They're everywhere!

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I got the license number of shadow men terrorizing my dreams one night, woke up and posted it here (I was ready for them).
Never been back.

Great, so I'll need to wait up tonight with a pencil and paper.

new topics

top topics

join