It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell crash site on google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Can anyone help me find satellite images of either the Foster ranch or the 2nd crash site on google maps/earth?

If anyone can give me the exact location and directions then that would be great.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here's a map showing both (despite the reference to Kaufman, who is a discredited witness, many others put the second crash site there).

The general coordinates I could find for the Foster debris field are:

105:18:20W - 33:56:40N

You'd have to look for the second, as I don't currently have streets & trips on this system....

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Gazrok gave you the coordinates, and heres where you can download google earth
earth.google.com...

What are you looking for tho?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

ok so i found the sites, nothing, i would have hoped something would be somewhat visable at the first crash site and nothing, i didnt expect anything for the 1st as it was debree, but near the 2nd one on the map near the cordened off zone there is a unsual circle pattern that shows up when you go forward to the most recnt date, i dont know what this is but its either suspicios or fanatics are mucking around lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
its been like 40 years hasent it
im positive the first 24hrs the govt had gotten every trace of evidence
time would have erased anything probably

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
One thing that has always intrigued me is that how come none of the debris found by the locals ever saw the light of day and got tested? I think I remember reading that the military retrieved some of it by threatening the residents but there has to be some people who hid the evidence or got to find some debris scattered on the crash zone that never got picked up by the authorities?
edit on 7-1-2014 by Beyond1Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
lol seriously you think they are that stupid

Tahnya86
reply to post by Gazrok

ok so i found the sites, nothing, i would have hoped something would be somewhat visable at the first crash site and nothing, i didnt expect anything for the 1st as it was debree, but near the 2nd one on the map near the cordened off zone there is a unsual circle pattern that shows up when you go forward to the most recnt date, i dont know what this is but its either suspicios or fanatics are mucking around lol

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And Im sure they tracked down/eliminated every last one of them

Beyond1Reality
One thing that has always intrigued me is that how come none of the debris found by the locals ever saw the light of day and got tested? I think I remember reading that the military retrieved some of it by threatening the residents but there has to be some people who hid the evidence or got to find some debris scattered on the crash zone that never got picked up by the authorities?
edit on 7-1-2014 by Beyond1Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
And Im sure they tracked down/eliminated every last one of them

That would be a possible plan. Yet no record of that, either.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A number of people suddenly going missing in a small area over a few days would be far too suspect (and known about today, which it isnt). Probably just a threat of 'if you breathe a word of this to anyone, we will make sure everyone thinks you are a total nutjob, and you may end up getting comitted'

top topics

join