It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500, 000 000 Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
According to World Health Organization, between a quarter and a third of the world's population will be infected by the H5N1.

1/3 !!! Thats 2 Billion people.

I think 500 million still seems right.

www.mosnews.com...

Russian Expert Says Flu Epidemic May Kill Over One Billion This Year

THEY needs this many dead, otherwise the plan has failed.

If a third of the world's population is killed by the virus, the murders would be very happy.

H5N1 is not the only lethal virus to have been created.

Once this is over, they already have others in waiting.

www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
mr conspiracy... you still have yet to tell us where you came up with the idea that this was created in a US lab????

Links? Something?? anything????

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Problem is they keep changing the figure

Now it is reduced to only 50 000.

---

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with the US creating the h5n1 variant avian flu virus, nor with 'mudda nature' trying to 'destroy all evil inconsiderate humans'. Its a virus, viruses can kill people. The Flu Virsus is a particularly deadly one, and its also thought that the flu is something that originated in fowl. No surprise really then that all the flu viruses tend to come ouf of east asia, where the fowl was thought to have been first domesticated.

Its simply a virus, a peice of dna or rna that mutates and propagates, to say its mother nature plotting against humanity for ecological crimes against nature is silly. If man was in 'perfect harmony' with nature the avian flu would still exist and still be capable of killing millions.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

Originally posted by noslenwerd
mr conspiracy... you still have yet to tell us where you came up with the idea that this was created in a US lab????

Links? Something?? anything????

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I still fail to see anything in that article that states this bug was born in a US lab...am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You know, the other half of the Iron Curtain was into biological warfare also in the last century. Why is it always the U.S. that did everything!?!? Is is envy, hate, anti-US feelings, pro communist feelings, or just some crazed psycho posting on a conspiracy site?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
This has nothing to do with the US creating the h5n1 variant avian flu virus

Nygdan, you can't be any more sure of that than the people who think the US did manufacture it.

Got a link?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I read today that they have produced a spanish flu thing (not sure if this is right) which they've discovered is practically the same as the bird flu. That killed a lot of people.

I might be wrong here.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Nygdan, you can't be any more sure of that than the people who think the US did manufacture it.

However simple logic dictates that there will be diseases just like this. Which are the ones made by the government and which are the natural ones and which are the ones sent out by an angry mudda natcah?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
I read today that they have produced a spanish flu thing (not sure if this is right) which they've discovered is practically the same as the bird flu. That killed a lot of people.

I might be wrong here.

You are correct:

Wednesday, October 5, 2005
Researchers recreate killer 1918 virus in hopes it will help fend off bird flu

By MIKE STOBBE Associated Press Writer

ATLANTA (AP) — Scientists have made from scratch the Spanish flu virus that killed as many as 50 million people in 1918, the first time an infectious agent behind a historic pandemic has ever been recreated.

Why did they do it? Researchers say it may help them better understand — and develop defenses against — the threat of a future worldwide epidemic from bird flu.

Like the 1918 virus, the current avian flu in Southeast Asia occurs naturally in birds. In 1918, the virus mutated, infected people and then spread among them. So far, the current Asian virus has killed at least 65 people but has not spread person-to-person.

But viruses mutate rapidly and it could soon develop infectious properties like those seen in the 1918 bug, said Dr. Jeffery Taubenberger of the U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.

more...

www.citizen.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This reminds me to Terry Gillian's "Twelve Monkeys." Where 2 Billion people are completely wiped out and humans have to live underground.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
That's a good film, but that was because of terroism from Brad Pitt after Bruce Willis has gone back in time and told him. Clever film. I wouldn't be surprised if terroists tried to steal it or something, hoepfully it'll be like the anthrax thing: a big worry over not much.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulforge
You know, the other half of the Iron Curtain was into biological warfare also in the last century. Why is it always the U.S. that did everything!?!?

Thats a good point infact the Russia is decades more advanced in biological warfare. When the US told the USSR that we stopped our Bio weapon programs and ended them in 1969 the USSR didnt quite believe us and double their efforts in the field.

Russia made some scary stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
now it is really getting scary:

i am not good with numbers, so you guys can work it out for yourself from these headlines:

Nobel scientist warns on bird flu

Avian flu - caught directly from birds, and which kills in seven cases out of 10 - could suddenly sweep through the human population...

source: www.guardian.co.uk...

70 % kill rate ?

Flu could infect half world's people in year

An outbreak of flu in rural south-east Asia could spread around the globe in three months and infect half the world's population within a year...

source: www.guardian.co.uk...

what is 70 % of 3 000 000 000 ?

---

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
well actually im pretty sure scientific studies show a certain percent of people will not die from a nature caused virus because it wouldnt be logical. its goal would be to survive so it wouldnt kill everyone or it wouldnt have any hosts. 100% kill rate is for stuff man made like AIDS where eventually it will have you killed because your too weak to fight off anything else.

but 100% kill rate couldnt be anyway unless it could live for very long periods of time outside a host. the more people died the less chances you would have of coming in contact with the virus still alive.

anyone in a city though, id advise you if the virus does mutate to take you and your love ones out. Once it hits a major city it will probably be too late. it will spread like they say "a wildfire". im planning to move out of jersey right out of highschool and i hope thats enough time, but if this upcoming one were to mutate i think im straight out of luck.

with a deadly virus in a city i bet the rate would be at least 90% if its a very deadly virus. some may find some way of staying out of contact but a city like new york. it will fall apart as far as people go.

something like the black plague would have killed alot more had it come around now. as soon as something to that equvilant comes your best bet is to stay out of contact with other people, other then the people in your household.(which is pretty much impossible in a city)

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As already questioned I never saw any link to where the US started the deadly flu virus that people fear. In fact I heard that the very deadly and feared flu virus that is spread from human to human is not even around yet. The fear is that an existing combination of a flu virus and bird flu virus could mutate and combine effects to naturally create or mutate into a very deadly virus. Stating that the US created something that doesn't even exist yet is very anti-US.

On the other hand though I wouldn't be surprised if a major percentage of the population died from a well spread and deadly virus. I don't know how you would avoid it either. We might need to wear latex gloves and masks in public places at work, when going to the grocery store, in church etc. etc. I don't believe a mask would necessarily prevent infection either. I would be more fearful of those people who have no fear and are still going around trying to shake your hand as a greeting. Public service announcements not to shake hands and to sterilize equipment or things such as door handles, gas station pump handles etc. touched by many people might help.
On the other hand a lot of people don't take the regular flu virus that seriously and it kills over 50,000 people a year on average I believe I heard.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Telling people to stay clean and sterilized certainly, CERTAINLY won't work, at least not round here. MRSA has been spreading like wildfire through the NHS because nurses, patients, doctors and visitors can't be bothered to keep clean or wash things, even when they know the dangers of MRSA. There have been dozens of reports on filthy hospitals and bad practices, probably because they are overworked. But they still can't disinfect their hands after every dealing with every patient, and so MRSA keeps spreading.

And if it was the Avian Flu it would be no different, except it wouldn't be confined to Hospitals. Half of the population would still think it's a phony threat when it's knocking down their door and a good number of them won't bother changing their lifestyle one bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
...Don't forget that the black plague had other side effects... The massive decline in the labour market meant that the fields weren't manned, and other important 'production' and 'administration' (as far as public service jobs went in feudal societies) jobs. This lack of manpower also contributed to the decline of health and the spread of the plague. We've come a long way since the 14th century feudal europe.

Albeit, h5n1 is a COMPLETELY different bug to the subdermal hemorrhages of the black death, spread by fleas riding on the backs of rats... OR IS IT? *insert twilight zone music*

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
ok.

The actual plot is to hit Africa with this virus.

THEY tried that in the past with AIDS but it was too slow in killing people.

THEY have come up with a fast killing machine.

THEY are going to infect a small number of people, and the rest will be all news.

Africa and East Asia, China-Vietnam reagion, is too over crowded.

THEY need to de-populate the Earth. It is becoming unsustainable.

THEY have managed to convince people that it is a "bird" flu.

We cant stop "Migrating birds who will eventually carry it to Africa."

This lethal flu is a Weapon of Mass Destruction created in a secret lab.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 20-10-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It seems strange to make a virus that needs to randomly mutate before it is dangerous to a vast amount of people. If you were going to do something of this nature then you would engineer the virus ready and release it wherever you could, airports, train stations etc. This wouldn't be hard for a government to do if they were so inclined and you couldn't prove who did it.

This seems to be a natural virus that will maybe mutate and become dangerous to the world population. If it did spread well and your rather inflated figure of 500,000,000 died then it wouldn't be the end of the world (literally). There are 6 billion people on this planet, the figure you speculate on would damage the infrastucture but humans would go on.

Oh and i think one of the earlier posters made a good point. Why is it always the americans that get blaimed for things like deadly viruses? The UK, US, Russia, Japan, Australia all have the ability to do this kind of thing if they wanted to. Each country has it's own 'elite' as well.

Unless you can provide actual evidence for this one then well it's pretty pointless.

Oh and i edited this to say i couldn't find evidence in your last link to say this was created in a lab. Am i missing something?

[edit on 13-4-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Got a link?

Where do you think these diseases come from?
And look at how many new life threatening diseases have appeared in our lifetime that have no cure, but a drug that you can take all your life if you don't want to die from it or let the infection consume your body.

Look at the role "terminator technology" has in politics.

And there is no cure for sugar diabetes, or herpes, AIDS, cancer, sicle cell enemia, khrons disease, arthritis... on the list goes on.
But they sure can treat it ! and make lots and lots of money from the drugs.

It's all about selling drugs and we are their stock sucking crack babies.

"Please, please, please DO NOT let them blame the birds. "

There really isn't much that would be worse than the way Americans feel about the people who are portrayed as monsters for attacking this country on 9/11. Or how hard it would be to change your attitude towards them when you know they never laid a hand on the people of this country.

The people responsible for this, and those who think they will dominate and control everything one day have no other choice than to keep on dreaming.
They know if they stopped now it would just be sooner before the murdered souls that are waiting for them begin their feast.
I bet they love it every time one drops dead of old age and into their hands.
Poor old men, they need all that money and power to keep their minds off the future.... they know they got hell to pay.

Don't be scared, get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful things that still surround you. When the bird flu breaks out start bird hunting and eat one raw because it ain't gonna be pretty after that ya' hear me, it ain't gonna be pretty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join