It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$100,000 Reward Fund Setup for Information Leading to Government Official Convictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Excerpted From:
therawstory.com

therawstory September 29, 2005

A coalition of 120 liberal and progressive groups calling themselves VelvetRevolution.us has launched what they call the "Government Accountability Reward Fund," a $100,000 prize for information leading to the arrest and conviction of "high government officials." Specifically, they are asking for information about the outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame, purported fraud in the 2004 Ohio presidential election, and bribes allegedly given to Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, as reported in Vanity Fair.

*please visit above link for details, or the below link for the Group's website link to the same story*
Related Link:
www.velvetrevolution.us...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I don't know that $100,000 will be enough to shake the peaches from the tree so to speak, but still, what an idea. IMO they'll need more like a couple mil to attract the real juicy peaches...

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
That's a Great Idea! I guess that's one way to keep the Govt officals in check. If I had an extra mil sitting around I'd donate to the cause, I'm sure that would rattle some cages LOL

Now, if we can only do something about Judges letting frivilous law suits into court and getting people to start accepting responsiblity for their own actions instead of blaming someone else......life would be better.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I wonder if these liberal groups will continue offering this if a Democrat gets elected president.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I wonder if these liberal groups will continue offering this if a Democrat gets elected president.

No, that's when the corporations and lobbyists take over and offer BILLIONS under the table.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by djohnsto77

No, that's when the corporations and lobbyists take over and offer BILLIONS under the table.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by RANT]

It's times like these I wish I had that little applause button back! LOL RANT, so true, and great response!

[edit on 30-9-2005 by TrueAmerican]

top topics

join