It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mourners, here is your refuge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am dedicating this thread to people who have lost a loved one. I will counsil any who wish it and help those that I can. this is for people to get things off their hearts. In an act of faith, I will tell about a loss that I have expirenced.

I lost my dog. His name was Timber. He was a brother to me. he lost his leg to cancer at age ten and went on to live another five great years.
God i miss him. if there is one thing I learned from him, it was that life is good. No matter how bad things are, you have to look at the bright side of things. the year before we put him to rest, he was mostly blind and mostly deaf. he had arthrites in all three of his legs and moving was painful for him.

give me a minute here.

even though he had limited mobility; every morning, he would get up off his bed and climb up the 26 steps to the upstairs and come wake me up, wether it was by barking or by licking my hand, he always had to say goodmorning to me. I don't think that there will ever be anything that will fill the gap in my heart.

People, if you have lost a loved one, don't shove it away. that just makes it harder to come to truth with it when you have to. And trust me, it is extremly hard. if you don't want everyone to know, u2u me. I am a very good counsiler.

new topics

join