It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare goes mainstream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I was just watching Lou Dobbs... a heretofore "normal" weatherman has quite a story of Yakuza, Russkies, scalar taps and such. He states Katrina was manufactured. Is this credible or incredible? ATS has lots of very smart folk - what do you all think? Me, I'm not sure whether to weather the weather or start studying Tesla devices. The link they stated was www.weatherwars.info - bizzaro stuff - good pics - never thought I'd see such an "ATS - like" subject on CNN... go figure and any thoughts?

[edit on 29-9-2005 by highgroundsys0p]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hey it's a great new fear, threat or whatever you want to call it for the gov't to rally the nation behind as it proceeds on to it's next target in the war against terror?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Please check the link, it's pretty extensive - let us know your assessment.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Even more bizzare this Stevens fellow says,
"fully expect one more 'event' this year to impact the United States. My gut feeling is that it will be an earthquake/volcanic event with intensity of at least 7.5 in magnitude"

I've seen the results of quakes first-hand (Kobe - at the old Dunlop Factory), America is strong but how much more can the old republic stand? If there is weather warfare can earth, wind and fire be fought with chemtrails and tsunamii? What tools do we have? Is there an ATS resident expert we can look to on this subject?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I will take a look at you link later, I have always believed in weather control from when I had first heard about it. By the way here is your link

Weather Wars info

[edit on 29/9/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yeah take a look when you get the chance... at least some of this stuff seems to make sense and if does then... (ominous pause) maybe this is the iota of truth that may lead to a larger truth? Perhaps a link in the chain to a Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory (GUCT)? Even the "Titorites" might fit... then again maybe not. This Stevens guy - is he "grinding-an-axe" or is he legit?

[edit on 29-9-2005 by highgroundsys0p]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Was extensively discussed in these links:

ATS: Weatherman Quits, says Japanese Mobsters Causing Hurricanes
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Weather Wars: Was Katrina artficially created?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

MOD EDIT: Fixing link.

[edit on 9/29/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am aware of those links and have read them thoroughly... what do you think of the fact that this info is now being "outted" by the conventional mainstream news media? Are we being "warmed-up" for something? Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As Regenmarcher pointed out, there are topics on going. There are even more than he said. Try the ATS Search Function.

Thread closed.

top topics

join