It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thai villagers meet alien!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thai villagers were friday morning 9 September witness of an extraterrestrial being. Than 10 inhabitants of the village Huay more took rak in the Mae Jan district Tambon Janjawa saw the alien in a rice plantation outside the village. The being had a striking large head and was approximately 70 cm long. The 35 person whose birthday it is Sawaeng Boonyalak heard of friends that them the alien took care and hurried themselves to them see it. The alien were approximately 70 cm long and had a yellow skin and flat abdomen. The mouth was very small. It had a large bald head with large eyes and ears, told Sawaeng to Bangkok's independent newspaper The Nation. With him several villagers saw the alien round the same time. Extraterrestrial approximately an hour roamed round in the field without giving attention to the villagers who attentively examined him. Suddenly the alien floated to a tree top. After inhabitants still more came look at floated it air in to clearly light, told Sawaeng.
In Ufo-literatur stand more cases described where alien float by air.
The villagers didn t found foot impression of the being in the area.
The 59 person whose birthday it is Buakaew Intaweng told that she thought initially that the alien were a headstock, until it started move.
Research Wisit Sitthisombat, the regiochef of the Mae Jan district, a vast study into the alien encounter have established. He has interviewed 10 villagers meanwhile more. They given witness statements and are all consistent. "I asked them what they had seen, and them signed it all in the same way," told sign Wisit, which continue the research.

source: The nation (Bangkok s independent newspaper)

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Interesting story...

Heres' the link to the article as it appeared in The Nation.

A Google search of Wisit Sitthisombat did in fact turn up 228 results, though all the first page results appeared to be various reprints of the original article, such as this one in the Hindustan Times.

Unfortunately, a Google image search for the pictrues drawn by the witnesses returned nada.

Considering 70cm equates to less than 2 1/2 feet in length/height, I wonder what (if any) terrestrial animals could account for this? However, the witnesses did describe a "small-body man with large head," which definitely sounds like something you wouldn't confuse for a gibbon...

...or a langur...

Not only are these missing the distinctive large head/eyes as described by the witnesses, but I would think that given the witnesses are native to their village, that they would be very familiar with all manner of indigenous wildlife they might encounter.

Which got me thinking... what about non-native wildlife?

Well, considering a search of "yellow monkey" returned this --

-- which while they do look somewhat alien, they nonetheless appear to be taller than 27"...

xu

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
exactly the same thing happened here in a remote location ( at night in a field ), however the villagers stoned the poor alien. but the yellow color, 70 cm height, big head and big eyes are exactly the same, this also made it to the papers. I suppose the greys could be actually yellow not grey.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
they stoned the alien hmm, anything somebod doesnt understand, "throw rocks at it." hey xu, you say that happend near you as well, where are you from?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
xu, where is the body
and is there a link to that account?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
okay the first thing is i ll believe to what the villager people says,why because the reason here is we in rain forest live a long time with a lot of kind of animal since before the western civilisation reach to our rainforest and our shores.so what exactly happen here that story happen to be the alien activity maybe they are collecting sample and researching in this region.what i m really anger about is please even though we are no very high tech like some reseacher in western but we know what the defferent from one animal to the other.but people in this forum seem like to mocking us,are you peoples being paid for that job

xu

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUntoldStory
they stoned the alien hmm, anything somebod doesnt understand, "throw rocks at it."

exactly that was the laughing stock of its time, its just too funny

I found some paper clips from the incident but hold on until I translate some of it.

thats the governor of that city, holding a *robot portrait*
of the alien which was drawn with the help of the wittneses. (the villagers with an attitude plus a stone). thats not all, the governor ordered to hand-out the *robot portraits* of the alien to the city police officers and they looked for the alien all night, now this is priceless Im sure you would agree.

the governor above states that he didnt believe it, but after seeing the burnmarks on the field where the event took place he believed it.

this one reads: "the alien fleed after being struck with stone"

also notes that the height of the poor fellow was supposedly 60-70 cm.

also reads "county police is searching for the alien", "the governor states that they are investigating the case and also states that they requested info from the scientists"

( I will summarize the outline of all the events below )

from another city from that area, a man states he saw 3 UFOs and recorded them in the following days of the first incident.

the facts from the reports are;

3 villagers were on the field on a tractor, while the vehicle had stopped responding 20 meters away from the alien, the villager, being afraid in the dark seeing the alien, threw stones ( most readily available offensive weapon from the begining of the history of mankind) to the alien. in response the alien threw a stone back and flew away.

the specifications of the unfortunate alien;

height:60-70 cm
feet color: red
body color: shiny or shiny suit, a yellow light area on the belly
big head, big elipsoid eyes

there were two people from the same city, at the same night, independently reported the same alien encounter from a different location. there were burn marks on the field. [end of the facts.]

I know the villagers were not the best representatives for human-alien relations, but thats what we are, humans with stones, it be the stone or a nuclear warhead or superadvanced laser system, it doesnt matter, the important thing was the intention, that was "we are afraid of you" here.

but it is interesting that supposedly the alien threw a stone back, maybe he thought this is the way we salute eachother, or he was trying to communicate at the same level. who knows, yet this incident is too funy nomatter what.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Interesting. But I just don't understand the aliens' logic. Why not land on the White House lawn instead of going to visit a remote Thai village with 10 inhabitants?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The alien threw a rock ! They fly here form unknown planets and there best defense is a rock !

Do they even have muscles?

xu

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

The alien threw a rock ! They fly here form unknown planets and there best defense is a rock !

Im sure if it happened, it was a gesture not a defense. a rock thrown at an alien who has the ability of interplanetary travel, the ability of remotely deactivating the mechanical stuff (now this is beyond deactivating electronics), and has the ability to fly, could hardly consider a stone as offense.

muscles are biological devices, just like a vehicle, since they are assumedly far more advanced than us in terms of vehicles or devices, you could do the math. but in my opinion if they are as they are pictured they have muscles, but just not using them.

as I said maybe the alien was just being sarcastic by throwing a rock back
or he was trying to find common grounds in terms of communication. any assumption would be in vain here since he is an alien

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Perhaps they took the stone throwing as a welcoming jesture.

Shortly they will return by offering us each a stone to the head !

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

LOL. I don't expect those grey weirdos to actually have powerful strength with that kind of a body. Hell, they're just as fragile as us. How about those telepathic power thinggy I've always heard of that those grey weirdos have?

I say they're probably out on a field trip! Where else than the great mystical Thailand!

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The site of the newspaper is:

www.nationmultedia.com

For the people who want to know...

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok I thought they "stoned" the alien as in stoned to death. Now that I read what happen it is a bit different.

Interesting enough, I have been doing some research on the Dover Demon case. When I came across this thread; I find some similarities in the creature appearances and account.

...more Dover Demon sketches
...more Google images

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Perhaps they took the stone throwing as a welcoming jesture.

Shortly they will return by offering us each a stone to the head !

Then again, they may have been trying to communicate with us primitive Stone Age (relative to them that is) monkeys. Hey should have been happy that they did not start throwing excrement

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xu

Im sure if it happened, it was a gesture not a defense. a rock thrown at an alien who has the ability of interplanetary travel, the ability of remotely deactivating the mechanical stuff (now this is beyond deactivating electronics), and has the ability to fly, could hardly consider a stone as offense.

Not so sure about that... Even though we have lasers and all the future stuff, we still know what throwing a rock means... They even know what it means in Star Trek, if you get my point.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
60-70 cm tall, and they saw the ET at night? actually ... yeah, id probably throw a rock too, aliens at night could be scary.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Is there anyone who has more news on this story???

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Aliens being kept out of the system
SUPAMART KASEM
13 September 05
The Bangkok Post
Tak _ The government's green light for alien workers to move from one place to another is keeping some of them out of the system and creating room for health and human-trafficking problems, the House labour committee has concluded. A 45-member panel studied the problems of alien workers in Tak province over the past three days. It found the government's approval for alien workers to change their locations discouraged employers from registering them.
''The policy discourages employers from applying for work permits for their alien workers because the expense of the application will be wasted if their workers flee,'' Amnart Nantaharn, chairman of the Tak Industrial Council, said.
In Tak, 122,896 Burmese workers were originally registered but only 42,935 of them have obtained work permits.
Nationwide 1.1 million alien workers were registered, but only 700,000 of them had applied for work permits, Songsak Tantayothin, deputy director-general of the Employment Department said.
Kanoknart Pisuthakul, director of of Mae Sot Hospital, said workers who stayed outside the system might introduce epidemics because authorities did not know if they were carrying any disease.
Of about 40,000 Burmese workers checked at her hospital, 906 had lung disease, 314 syphilis and 11 elephantitis.
A quarter of the hospital's 317 beds had Burmese patients, who cost the hospital 25 million baht last year. This would rise to over 30 million baht this year, she estimated. The hospital treats at least 100 Burmese outpatients a day.
Pimpa Chantaraprasong, the committee chairwoman, said alien workers who moves arounds and did not apply for work permits could fall prey to human traffickers. These gangsters extort, for example, 500 baht a month, threatening them with arrest if they don't pay.
The deadline for aliens to apply for work permits this year was Aug 30.
Pol Lt-Gen Wanchai Srinualnat, assistant police chief, said police were arresting illegal alien workers to repatriate them.

xu

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
wow they are using aliens as workers?

yavis the "aliens" in that article is not the aliens we are looking for.
it is alanguage thing the word ailen is also used for "illegal imigrants", which is the corresponding meaning for the use of "alien" word in the article you posted.

while I made a new post in this thread, let me add something about the case I posted above, the day before the incident took place, a pelican fell from the sky and died, just 150 meters away from the sighting site. and the witnesses say it fell vertically in a straight line. the villagers reported this because it is a strange event, which happened just a day before the event, there is no theory about it, but it doesnt take much phosphorus to come up with an idea like maybe the bird hit an invisible object and fell.

[edit on 1-10-2005 by xu]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join