It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking/Confirming the 9/11 Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
In the interest of sorting fiction from reality, I was wondering if any articles, new knowlege, etc can seperate fact from fiction in the major 9/11 anomalies.
We know there was a 600% put option against AA sept 6-10th that may have lead to CIA related banks...we know NORAD was running errily similair to 9/11 drills before and during 9/11 that tied up and confused the FAA. We know the ISI General Ahmad ties to Atta and Tenet. We know about the WTC7 facts, the forewarnings, etc.

But I was wondering if on the main, lets say 20 9/11 questions what can be absolutely dismissed, has serious flaws, or indeed is solid and true?

And Im talking everything from WTC 1 and 2 explosive possibilities and hijacker funding being traced back to the CIA(according to sybyl edmonds) to the truth behind WTC7...and ok, even the more outlandish pods, laser guidance remote control and something other than 747 hitting the Pentagon theories.

I havent seen many threads that takes the main points, and unlike Popular Mechanics, sees which ones are credible or not from an investigative means.

Perhaps if the 9/11 truth movement gets rid of the tinfoil hat disinfo, people will begin to take it more seriously.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well you can start by looking at the tons of information on the NIST site
wtc.nist.gov...

But frankly, don't we have enough 911 threads rehashing the same old arguments?

new topics

join