It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gasoline and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As someone who's slowly but surely growing to believe in the NWO theory,I'm curious as to what the current theories are on how the current gas prices factor into the NWO picture. I'm sure this has probably been spoken of before but I've only seen threads were gas was lumped in with a bunch of other stuff like Katrina which I believe to be a separate and random event. I mean specifically how does just the gas itself factor in. A couple of months ago a guy I know mentioned something about gas being used to create a deliberate crashing of the economy. I didn't have time to hear him out but I thought about it when I saw gas had hit a disgusting $3.90 a gallon,and speculation that it will soon reach an absurd $5 per. Then it occurred to me that such prices could actually have the (what I thought was)unforeseen effect of regressing non-affluent society to a more primitive age. Then by odd coincidence,the very day I had formed this thought I just happened to accidentally turn to a radio showed called Coast to Coast,where there just happened to be a guest on talking about the exact same thing I was just thinking. The guest mentioned how some people have even taken to using horse-drawn carriages for transportation. And I think the guest said something about looking to the Amish for a future projection of how society may look as result of the fuel situation.

So it got me thinking. I saw several ways this was an almost perfect situation for the NWO and was wondering what the running theories were. I'll bet they sound much more believable now than just a mere few months ago. And I wonder if anyone else has my suspicions about oil in the first place as our primary and in some cases sole source of fuel. By my understanding of science,that in and of itself sounds shady to me. Energy is everywhere and I'm sure we've known how to convert it and replace oil for a long time time now.

new topics

join