It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I know this game has been out since late June, just curious to see how many people play that game here on BTS.

It's one of my personal favorites, right now I've just reached the rank of corporal, if you want a strong weapon unlock the PKM.

What ranks does anyone else possess, I have almost all the badges except maybe 5 (eg knife badge, pistol badge).

You can post about how much you love the game, or you can write about how much you hate the game. Either way I'll prob agree with you

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm sure there is already thread about this lol but what the hell.

I play it a lot. I just like to runa round special ops or sniper.

Got some special ops badge the other nite, I been playing only like a week or so.

I'm still private first class hehe

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here's a link to the awards/medals point system. Shows you what badges you need for what rank etc...

BF2 Awards

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
yea i got a thread about my clans server. right now our teamspeak is down
tear tear. but yea should be setteled by tomarrow. i have about 5000 global points. only 5000 away from next rank. i have th ebig sniper nad its alright. anyways type in kbatn under the server filter its ranked and a 18 player server. come on anytime. kbatn site

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
cool, I just joined if you are up for a game

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Cool - I just got the Purple Heart award last nite - as you can tell I ROCK!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Fun game, only play it at LANs though. I haven't gotten any ranks, lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The ranks are the only way to see the entire game, after each rank you unlock a new weapon:

USA Weapons

MEC Weapons

PROC(China) Weapons

I have 2 unlocks so far, the M95 and the PKM both great weapons

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh and BTW if anyone would like to post their favorite servers, I think it would be a good time to play games with people from these boards.

I don't have any 'concrete' servers that I play in on a constant basis but I'm sure many of you do so please share!

Here's my profile at BF2tracker.com, you may have to register to see it

www.bf2tracker.com...

[edit on 30-9-2005 by gangster45]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
well of course ive said this a million times. our server but not really anyothers.
if any1 is having problems finding it heres ip 216.15.144.164:16567
we gettin teamspeak tonight

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well I was in your server day before yesterday, and it played very well.

I think that we should all get together(all those who play BF2) and set a time to play in that server Hitman. I'm usually an evening player, so lets start working this out.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just got it, ill be playing singleplayer a bit longer before I go online though, need to make sure I can hang

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
lol those bots are nothing wait til you get online and are getting bombed constantly along with artillery

FUN!

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
lol those bots are nothing wait til you get online and are getting bombed constantly along with artillery

FUN!

Well, dont get me wrong, ive been playing online FPS's for quite a few years. I just want to make sure I know all the commands and such very well. Im quite the stud in MoHAA if I say so myself. (And I am the only one who says that oddly...)

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

FUN!

Well, dont get me wrong, ive been playing online FPS's for quite a few years. I just want to make sure I know all the commands and such very well. Im quite the stud in MoHAA if I say so myself. (And I am the only one who says that oddly...)

Nah, I'd say that too, I just don't think the games are similar enough to make that kind of statement. Its like saying "I'm awesome at CS, so that makes me good at Rainbow Six"

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
FPS is an FPS is an FPS. Just different interface thats all. Ive played enough to know.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
FPS is an FPS is an FPS. Just different interface thats all. Ive played enough to know.

Rainbow six is like CS? Yea right, and I'm the next pope.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
dude I've played many a fps in my time however not many of them have tanks firing at you and airplanes bombing you all while a black hawk is circling near by

This game can get hectic on 64 player server

but just wait til you get on let me know how long it takes to get to lance corporal

its good fun though
run up on a bunch of guys and you're in a tank, hehe, nothingl ike running folks over.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

dude I've played many a fps in my time however not many of them have tanks firing at you and airplanes bombing you all while a black hawk is circling near by

This game can get hectic on 64 player server

but just wait til you get on let me know how long it takes to get to lance corporal

its good fun though
run up on a bunch of guys and you're in a tank, hehe, nothingl ike running folks over.

Well put, its an awesome LAN game, especialy with like 30 people in one room. Add tanks and helicopters... havoc

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well if anyone is interested in a game, I have the rest of the evening off,

FIND A SERVER!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join