It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titanic Survivors Found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the latest copy of the Weekly World News?

The pic shows people clamoring at a porthole.

Now, obviously it's completely bogus, but did they even stop to consider that even infants would now be in their 90's???

Descendants of survivors maybe, hehe....assuming they pulled a "Goliath Awaits" survival trick...

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here you go.

Man, there's a whole bag full of jokes on their website. SECOND HAND FAT KILLS, Pres. Bush as a long-haired hippie. It also looks as if someone has figure out how to be a moderator on ATS.

OUTSOURCE YOUR OWN JOB!
THEN GOOF OFF ALL DAY AND STILL GET PAID

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I went to the website and saw the picture of Bush as a hippie. Bush's face has obviously been pasted on some other persons body. I'm here to tell you that these outrageously fake stories and pictures are actually put there to distract us from some real things that are being reported in that rag. That's the biggest joke of all. The joke is actually on us!!!!

Wish I could see that Titanic picture a little better. It looks hilarious.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie, "Real Men"?

Jim Belushi plays a spy, who then checks the "hot sheets" for the latest news (i.e. tabloids), just like they did in "Men in Black",

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I remember that!
But he was not the only one to do that. Remember the MIB movies? They used the rags to get the "real news"

top topics

join