It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When and how will first (public) contact occur?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am sorry but you cannot say that we are free. We are oppressed by out own leaders, the stick is still the same but the hand that holds it has changed color.

Maybe the white man has gone but we not need him to oppress ourselves, we can do it very well and have done for centuries.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic ... not even gonna continue as it's pointless worthles drivel

ID

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You know I get sick of this. If it were really that bad why not do something about it? And if you say they will kill you then I say why not do it? It is better to die on your feet then live on your knees. You got a problem deal with it. Everyone else has to deal with there own and so do you. It is not the job of Caucasians to help bring everyone else up while all they do in return is drag them down. You cannot honestly expect to be helped if you will not help yourself can you? Not to mention that this post was not at all about that. It just happened that you had something you wanted to talk about so rather then make a new post in the prober section you decided to just say what you wanted even though it was completely unrelated to the topic.

The races are equal now, h#ll I see more Asians in a day then whites so I agree with Jeffrey if anything Whites are a minority. Did you know that if two people are applying for collage with all the same stats one white one and other color and the collage has not met it's quota for that race they will pick the other one over the white one even if they have the same qualifications? Some people say they want equality when all they want is the situation to be reversed. America is about equality for all not just for minorities.

Sorry for the rant I really do apologize but I have been hearing this stuff for years.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What do you people think about the star trek idea of good aliens, non-intervention, and bad aliens intervening for their own advantage?

Thus, we could have many scenarios here,

bad aliens staging contact for their own benefit even though they have interfered in human affairs for quite some time.

good aliens standing in the wings watching and waiting to see what happens?

too crazy?

what if good aliens created us but bad aliens then corrupted us?

what if the good aliens that made us really look like 'angels?'

what if bad aliens look like demons?

what if advanced space travel required you to inhabit other dimensions thus making you aliens and extra-terrestials but also inhabitors of spirital realms also?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm with William... First, they will confirm the existence of microbes...let that simmer for a couple of years, then start a flurry of UFO press and movies...culminating in first a SETI contact (though for show, and easing fears), then a closed, but press attended, "first" contact landing....

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
that warrant further thought...
i have no special connection with this physical realm..
for the exception of the body i presently am in...

yet even at that this body courses with the pain of un reality...

i agree that whenever i feel the presence of the great creator it is a feeling of vibrational light very bright and without a face...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What do you people think about the star trek idea of good aliens, non-intervention, and bad aliens intervening for their own advantage?

Thus, we could have many scenarios here,

bad aliens staging contact for their own benefit even though they have interfered in human affairs for quite some time.

good aliens standing in the wings watching and waiting to see what happens?

too crazy?

what if good aliens created us but bad aliens then corrupted us?

what if the good aliens that made us really look like 'angels?'

what if bad aliens look like demons?

what if advanced space travel required you to inhabit other dimensions thus making you aliens and extra-terrestials but also inhabitors of spirital realms also?

That's VERY interesting THENEO. I tend to agree with everything you have to say, and infact, have you ever heard of the Cassiopeans - they are a group of channelers who have been in contact with many 4d good aliens for quite some time.

What I really like about them is that they ask the questions that most channelers don't or are too afraid to ask, and the people receiving the messages are more technically minded. This means you don't get the normal "touchy feely" type of crap that you normally would with a channeler.

Anyway - look them up if you are interested. I've had issues with them in the past, but for the most part, my sources, and my own research have found more right than wrong with their finding.

To wit - I think there is a consortium afoot, and we are being pulled by many different strings.

us hu-mans need to be very careful which agent(s) we fall in line with because many of them work for the Lizards. We all need to work towards killing the Lizards, before them and the grey's take away everything we are.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I believe if contact happens at all (there's still no proof they exist, AT ALL!!!) then it will probably be through finding artifacts is space, just like Arthur C Clarke dreamed it in 2001.

There may be no Proof, but I think its common sence. Because "how can you think that earth is the only planet in an ENTIRE GALAXY with life." Also another thing you have to remember is that the government hides many thing from the people. Like aliens visiting earth.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Also you make it seem as though the government is in control of these beings, is that in fact what you are saying, if so how would such a thing be possible? Posted by ID

I am referring to government disinformation programs.

I have been of the opinion that aliens may or may not exist, however the big open secret of aliens being housed at Area 51, ect, is a complete disinformation ploy. All evidence points to such "UFOs" as being home grown USAF X Craft using technology originating from Nikola Tesla in the 1880s, and later developed by Thomas Townsend Brown in the 1950s.

I just believe that a time will come where a massive worldwide panic would benefit the government at large, and at such a time such technology will show up, likely in the form of an alien armada aiming to take over the world. However, I fully expect no such aliens to be present at that time, but it to be technology such as previously described, of the homegrown varienty.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that by the time Area 51 became known to the public, it had ceased to be an actual extraterrestrial craft testing facility or it had never been one in the first place. The lid is kept so tight that any solid opinion is hard to form. There are definitely secret bases for this stuff, but much like how the U.S. keeps prisoners that they don't want the press to see or know much about, the likelihood is that much of what the U.S. has is outside its home territory tucked away in some third world country. Where nobody wants to go.

I do take some things at face value though and think that indeed Roswell, Rendlesham, and other incidents throughout the 20th century were actual exterrestrial encounters. In part due to how long people have seen odd flying things (centuries, if not longer). I'm fairly certain that the odd things in the skies now are partly ours, partly theirs. Its already incredible enough to know that the lid on extraterrestrial matters has been kept shut this long without this Pandora's Box leaping into public view beyond a shadow of a doubt.

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
member,

agreed, the perspective is to always realize that we are but spirits inhabiting bodies for experiential purposes.
But we both know how that body can be used to exert control over the spirit for the unwitting.

theEONion,

are you who I think you are?

anyways I will comment on one thing you said,

all lizards are not evil, some are claimed to be service to others in existance. The suggestion that there has been a split in their evolution in the past.

the difficult thing in future for all of us will be to determine friend or foe.

it is easy for them because they just assess your soul matrix using surveilance technology and they know what you are immediately,

we on the other hand are not that lucky and have to gain experience with annother before we can know what their soul orientation is patterened after.

is it service to others or service to self?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join