It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens seen in the fog.

page: 1

join
share:
GNO

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Last night, 9-09-03, while driving West on US 33 in Hocking County Ohio, the girlfriend and I encountered thick patch of fog accross the road when my girlfrien said, " Did you see that! It looked like 2 short grey men with long skinny legs and looked like Aliens!" I said, " Those were Greys!" Naturally she asked what is a Grey, and I had to explain. She has never expressed an interest in this type of phenomena and was rather excited. Has anyone else heard of Alien encounters in thick fog.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I dont mean to be a buzz kill. But i highly doubt "Aliens" would be walking on a highway. And plus it was foggy so it could of been anybody, but the fog made them look like aliens.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Interesting encounter. I wasn't there, so I can't offer an explanation. Have you noticed any other strange activity in that area and was this out in the boonies? A little advice, you should always have a camera on your side. It may seem silly, but I always have my camera with me. You never know when you'll need to document something! I haven't had an encounter, but I'll be prepared. Thanks for sharing this experience and I hope you find some answers.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
A strange fog or haze that should not be there ...
THIS IS ON THIS LIST.......WHAT WAS THE WEATHER LIKE!!!!

Possible Signs That You Have Been Abducted

Feeling you are Special or Chosen or have an important task to perform
Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster
Fear or anxiety over the subject of aliens or UFOs
Sensitivity to issues affecting the Earth, its environment and all life forms than other people
Fear of being kidnapped or abnormal constantly monitoring of your surroundings

Insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you
Must sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall
Paralyzed in bed with a being in your room
Dreams of flying or being outside your body
Dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall
Dreams about seeing UFOs, being inside UFOs, or interacting with UFO occupants
Dreams of doctors or medical procedures
Dreams of destruction or catastrophe
Dreams wherein superior beings, angels, or aliens are educating you about mankind, the universe, global changes or future events
A waking memory of being inside a UFO or interacting with its occupants
Feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night
Seeing unexplained balls of lights or beings when in bed
Beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window
Hearing unexplained physical noises
Unexplained nosebleeds especially when you wake-up
Awakened to discover unexplainable marks or bruises on your body
Awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained

X-rays or other procedures reveal unexplainable foreign objects lodged in your body
Sinus trouble or migraine headaches
Frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear
Unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them -small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears
Unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment

Missing or lost time
Compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area
A strange fog or haze that should not be there
Strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source
Seeing one or more UFO's up close within short walking or driving distance
One or more sighting experiences
A strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby
DNA genetic encodings activated - increased psychic abilities
Channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials
Recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by asala]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thats pretty wild alright! Did you see them yourself as well? You must have been pretty excited.

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Last night, 9-09-03, while driving West on US 33 in Hocking County Ohio, the girlfriend and I encountered thick patch of fog accross the road when my girlfrien said, " Did you see that! It looked like 2 short grey men with long skinny legs and looked like Aliens!" I said, " Those were Greys!" Naturally she asked what is a Grey, and I had to explain. She has never expressed an interest in this type of phenomena and was rather excited. Has anyone else heard of Alien encounters in thick fog.
Sounds like swamp gas to me or possibly distortions produced by the setting of the sun. Also moon light can make some powerfully creepy effects on this world. I am not discounting what you saw, it may very well have been Aliens I simply think that this should not always be the conclusion people jump to.

As for why they would be walking on the side of the road, maybe their ship stalled out?

GNO

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This was in a low populated area. The entire county only houses 24,000 residence. I am a law enforcement officer in the county just North of this sighting. I have talked to a deputy sheriff who mentioned that he had a sighting and encounter while on duty in this same area. He was traveling down an access road to an oil pump station to investigate some lights. He said he observed a couple of creatures he thought was human at first. As he got closer, he noticed that they had faces that resembled somewhat of a horse. As he approached to get a closer look, everything was just gone. He said he was standing there in the middle of this field and there no lights and no creatures. He was a little reluctant to tell people, but I assured him I have an open mind.

Now as for the question above about weather. It was a clear evening with no clouds in the sky, the moon was full or nearly full, and it was about 65*F. I did not see them myself, but wish I had. I have never had an encounter.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID

Sounds like swamp gas to me or possibly distortions produced by the setting of the sun. Also moon light can make some powerfully creepy effects on this world. I am not discounting what you saw, it may very well have been Aliens I simply think that this should not always be the conclusion people jump to.

As for why they would be walking on the side of the road, maybe their ship stalled out?

~Swamp gas ID? How in the world would swamp gas form into beings human like in shape? Explain.

ID

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

~Swamp gas ID? How in the world would swamp gas form into beings human like in shape? Explain.
First off I have heard of swamp gas causing stranger things then this or at least being blamed for it. Second I am not saying that the gas made a human shape I am saying the gas may have distorted the siluet of some nice people on a walk. I doubt very much that a pair of Greys were walking along the side of a road. Not to mention that the mind plays tricks on you, you often can see what you want to see. I am just saying look at all the possibilities first.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDontKnow
I dont mean to be a buzz kill. But i highly doubt "Aliens" would be walking on a highway.

maybe there saucer had broken down an they needed to hitch a ride to the nearest garage.

ID

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Spinster posted on 9-11-2003 at 19:59

maybe there saucer had broken down an they needed to hitch a ride to the nearest garage.
ID posted on 9-10-2003 at 13:48 Post Number: 175211

Haha I caught ya! Not reading all the posts shame on ya Spinster!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Maybe they were ghosts... or demons...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Aliens hang out where it is easy to snag people without being caught.

Remote roads, highways, countryside, forests, farms, mountains, wilds etc are all places they like.

Funny but people who know nothing about these critters seem to see them the most.

Don't know what I would do if I saw a gray, would I be afraid or totally pissed at those weasels.

Would I run away or run at them to kick their asses!

That is what scares me about it all.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Aliens hang out where it is easy to snag people without being caught.

Remote roads, highways, countryside, forests, farms, mountains, wilds etc are all places they like.

Funny but people who know nothing about these critters seem to see them the most.

Don't know what I would do if I saw a gray, would I be afraid or totally pissed at those weasels.

Would I run away or run at them to kick their asses!

That is what scares me about it all.

you mentioned places where they would hang out to capture people, but you never mentioned the type of people they would hunt for. I bet you they go for the loner, the single person, the child. Those that don't have strong attachments to Earth, in the event the experimentation goes very wrong.

I'd kick their ass. They have the technological advantage over us, they've been manipulating us forever, the only thing we have left is our resistance. I'd run up there, and kick one of those androdgionous pricks right in the balls.

I bet you'd fight THENEO - I can just tell from the passion you have in this posting. You are a fighter aren't you THENEO? You should be. One day, someone or something is going to attack, and the only way to win, it by being smarter, and more prepared...

That's my philosophy, but I hope I never need to use it.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was going to go for the "broken down/hitchhiking" approach to this myself, but then I saw two had got there before me.

Maybe they took "The Hitchhikers Guide To the Universe" too literlary?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
theEONion,

so what's new at C & D these days?

anyways in response,

aliens like people that have advanced soul patterns,

they also take interest in certain individuals for genetic purposes,

when they want the two above types of people they tend to start their abductions at a young age and continue them through the person's life. They also tend to focus on families where such traits are often more prevelant.

when the opportunity presents itself they would take a person that is alone or easily available for study purposes or to use for parts.

dispite what people believe a souled person (not all of us are), has sufficient spiritual power to overcome the aliens and their technology. It is about will power.

I haven't faught anyone yet but I would do it and so should the rest of you.

I believe that I have resisted abduction in the past and since that time I am not aware of abductions anymore but that does not mean that they could not happen.

ID

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie fire in the sky Neo? I believe they have in advance considered the fact that you might try and physically harm them. They have most likely taken precautionary measures to hinder you from doing so. You may be able to get one or two shots in but after that I do not believe your resisting will do much good. Don't get me wrong though I am not saying you shouldn't try to fight them. I agree with Mr. Dylan Thomas when he said: "Do not go gentle into the night, rage, rage against the dying of the light."

top topics

join