It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for Zero Point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Has anybody here read The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook, about a journalist investigating anti-gravity? Its a real good investigation. He talks to heaps of people. If anyone has read it, what are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sorry, I havn't seen it. However, there is a HUGE amount of absolute garbage about zero point physics out there, much of which is authored by people who would have a very hard time understanding Newtonian Physics...

For Example:

users.rcn.com...

It gives me the willies.....

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This guy Nick Cook just investigates the facts (which took him 10 years). He talks to people from NASA and real physicists. And he investigates the scientists working in Nazi Germany, which he has conclusive evidence they were the first to be involved with anti gravity. Check it out if you can.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
check it out
[url]http://www.americanantigravity.com/nick-cook.html

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Looks pretty speculative, but, maybe a good read....

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks WestAussie!
I just finished the book. I must say that it is quite a pageturner, even if there isn't a lot of meat to the technical stuff inside.

I do like the book as an introduction to the culture and history of antigravity/ ufo/ zero point etc. research.

Also, his conclusions about the security surrounding secret technology are very interesting to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have never heard of zero point before. But now that you're talking about it. I will go learn.

new topics

top topics

join