It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About 'Points' or 'Lack Of'......

page: 1

join
share:
cjf

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have been a member for no particular great length of time however; I am curious about these ‘ATS/BTS/PTS points’ etc. Specifically where do they go?

I was watching my points to attain a numerical goal (nothing more) and they diminished…..diminished again....and yet again.

As an account, I don’t have that many (which leads to easy accounting) yet they seem to just go away from time to time.

My account received ‘Forum Applause’ 3-4 times at 250 ea., 200+ posts and one warning about ‘over quoting’ (which was in a fashion not unlike many, many posts) oh well, no problem. Yet my points are just over 2k and a few months ago they were approaching 5k (which was my very small personal goal).

I have read and re-read the forum literature, is there something I may be doing improperly?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Do not panic. It seems that someone fed Asala after midnight, and now, transformed, she's been scampering about in the php pipes, stealing points, and generally getting up to no good.

As long as she can be recaptured before she gets to the moderators' swimming pool, the problem should be easily rectified.

[edit on 2005-9-29 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Interesting, when I first read this yesterday, cjf had 1700 (cant' remember the specific number) ATS points, just now (s)he had 1102.

There's definitely something not right there and as so many folks here seem to think points= knowledge and wisdom, this could be a valid concern.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I noticed that mulberryblueshimmer had minus 1300 or so bts points the other day.

Something is definately not right.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That is highly strange....that you'd lose points....

Was this maybe before the points split (into ATS, BTS, etc. points)?
Even still, I can't imagine losing over 2000 points somehow from that.

Now, I'm showing you with:

ATS Points: 1102
BTS Points: 601
PTS Points: 300

A little over 2000 points total.

Check your U2Us....

[edit on 29-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I too am experiencing point-loss. I lost about 500-600 points

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sorry i get a little hungry sometimes while flying around in my red cape.

Hmm but really........... im not sure whats what with this. But im sure now that is been brought to light that it will be looked in to.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
resolved.

new topics

top topics

join