It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How big do you think the 9/11 conspiracy is?assuming its true

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
So, if the WTF towers had broken apart after many hours in a non uniform matter or never came down...

I'm assuming this was a typo, but it fits so well, I think I'm going to keep it.

What are the only towers in the world that magically lose their angular momentum as they fall, spout squibs and refuse to retard? Why, the WTF Towers, of course.

Originally posted by bsbray11
The engineers [wouldn't] have to know what they were doing. Like I said, who would expect they were putting explosives on support columns in the WTC? It wouldn't make sense; it would be ridiculous for them to think that. A simple yet thought-out lie could cover any curiousity they might show with ease.

Originally posted by bob2000
Basically, the guys who were tasked with planting explosives KNEW they were involved in a conspiracy. Theres really no way you could get people to plant explosives and still be ignorant that they help with the conspiracy. These guys know enough that they should go in the same class as the masterminds.

Obviously we're at a difference of opinions. I would leave it at that. We are only guessing here, anyway. I would put more effort into trying to rebutt facts.

Also, yeah, that was a typo in my earlier post.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well its a messed up dark humor thing, but I been referring to the WTC as the WTF towers...given what the adminsitration is trying to make us believe versus the footage of it and other info we know(molten steel weeks later, explosives heard, seizmology, every single characteristic of demolition, etc)

Btw, when is 9/11 going to get its Deep Throat? Where is the mainstream 9/11 equivilent of Woodward and Bernstein? Why hasnt Michael Moore seen or researched what we know?

[edit on 30-9-2005 by 8bitagent]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ah, so it was intentional. Nice. Maybe dark, yeah, but nonetheless fitting.

I don't know about the 9/11 Deep Throat, if there will ever really be one (major media is totally owned by the same corporations that are supplying the military, etc.), but imo Michael Moore is either a bumbling idiot or else a living straw man. There were valid political points raised in Farenheit 9/11, but there was also enough liberal bias and deception for right-wingers dismiss it as nothing but propoganda. Political parties as they exist today should be outlawed forever. They do little more for our freedom than cancer does for our health.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The '93 bombing may have been a test to see how much explosive power was needed to destroy the parking garage and let the building fall into it's own footprint.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join