It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How big do you think the 9/11 conspiracy is?assuming its true

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is a few hypothetical questions directed to the conspiricists assuming the 911 conspiracy were true.

Im just curious as to how big of a conspiracy you beleive this is.
1. How many people do you think were involved in the planning, preperation, execution and coverup of the demolitions, etc.?10?100?1000? more?
2.How long do you think the government has been planning this?2 years before 911? a dacade? longer?
3. IS the Bush administration the one behind it, or do you beleive the entire government is behind it?
4. Do you beleive NIST and FEMA know about the demolitions or do you think they were just told "dont ask"? Are there any other organizations besides NIST and FEMA involved?
5. What are the government's motives?

I havent seen these questions discussed much. maybe you guys could come up with a consensus on the answers to these questions since you guys are experts on the demolition hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
While I don't think the government planned, prepared and executed 9/11, I do think they let it happen once they found out about it (and facilitated it) and used it to their advantage. And of course, covered up their involvement.

1. How many people do you think were involved in the planning, preperation, execution and coverup of the demolitions, etc.?10?100?1000? more? (Not counting those who planned and executed the hijacking) Probably more than 10 but less than 100 from our government and associated organizations. The information would be on a need-to-know basis. Most people probable only knew the facts of their specific involvement and no more. If they all got together and spilled the beans, we'd probably have the whole story. (see # 4 below)

2.How long do you think the government has been planning this?2 years before 911? a dacade? longer? Since I don't think they planned it, per se, I think they (Cheney/Rum/Wolf, et al) probably knew it was coming for a few years. They probably knew in 1997 or 1998 that something was coming and planned to capitalize on it. They didn't know when it would be, but they planned to be ready. So they had a couple years to plan their part and sharpen their intelligence. They probably knew a few months before the actual attack the details of what was going to happen.

3. IS the Bush administration the one behind it, or do you beleive the entire government is behind it? PNAC. Bush is simply a pawn, a frontman, someone the public could get behind as a good old honest boy.

4. Do you beleive NIST and FEMA know about the demolitions or do you think they were just told "dont ask"? Are there any other organizations besides NIST and FEMA involved? Probably several people at several organizations know and suspect different parts of the whole plan, but have been paid and threatened to keep quiet and walk away. The only ones who know everything are those in the inner circle (whoever that is).

The same morals for most corruption:
a. To frighten the people into giving up their rights in favor of security (control)
b. To go to war in the Middle East for financial gain (money)
c. New World Order (power)

[edit on 28-9-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
1. How many people do you think were involved in the planning, preperation, execution and coverup of the demolitions, etc.?10?100?1000? more?
Not as many as you might think, Atta's father claimed that his son called him the morning after 9-11, and our cell phone lady has supposedly been spotted in Europe, so there's two, add the stand down orders to NORAD, that's one more. The guy that ran around in the airport cutting up security tapes with scissors, I think it safe to say he might have been a player. Bin Laden was meeting with 2 CIA agents in Dubai a few weeks before 9-11, so there's three more. I don't know how many engineers were in and out of the WTC, but Marvin Bush's Security Company contracted for both WTC and the Aiport, who pulled the bomb sniffing dogs out of the buildings the weekend before 9-11 during an UNPRECEDENTED power down which cut out the security systems. He probably could enlighten us as to how many men he was letting in and out of the building. But that's 1 more to add and just guessing, but at least ten or twenty more top level personel in intelligence and FBI positions and the Port Athority who mysteriously called off investigations of the terrorists involved and the Mossad Assets who were supposedly following them around. Then of course Larry Silverstien I think had some inkling as well. The planes were remotely flown IMO.
Not as many as you might think, I guess is my final answer.

2.How long do you think the government has been planning this?2 years before 911? a dacade? longer?
The Western World is embroiled in a 4,000 year old civil war. The spirit of this planning is ancient, but I'd say the conceptual operations of 9-11 probably were born in the 1940's, the details of which were worked out recently upon PNAC's famous reccomendations for needing "Another Pearl Harbor".

3. IS the Bush administration the one behind it, or do you beleive the entire government is behind it?
Zionists. New World Order if you prefer.

4. Do you beleive NIST and FEMA know about the demolitions or do you think they were just told "dont ask"? Are there any other organizations besides NIST and FEMA involved?
I don't think they would have ordered FEMA into NY on 9-10 otherwise. CDI was the same company that was contracted to clean up the Murrah Federal building, another very questionable terrorist event in recent history.
The Port Athority was also a little iffy, and NORAD, pretty much for the first time in their history not only failed to intercept multiple hijacked off course aircraft, btu they also for the first time released an erroneous time line for that day which to my knowlege has yet to be corrected.

War. While some would answer Profits, I answer with a famous quote that is reported to have been said by Julius Caesar...

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.
And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.
How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.

There is some debate as to Caesar having said this, Snopes and Urbanlegends have had a go at it (since the last election that is), but so far no one has disproved it, and whether they like it or not the quote is a hell of a lot older then Snopes.com anyway. Regardless, it is a truism and food for thought.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hi Bob,

How big do you think the 9/11 conspiracy is?assuming its true.

Huge! Not the amount of conspirators involved but it's impact on everything.

In order for us to prove an actual conspiracy, all we really need to do is prove that certain positions of power in our government, knew that the attacks were coming and did little or nothing to stop it. Not only does mainstream news imply that already but sometimes they even go a tad further and imply that a few stood to gain. At this point, without even looking at the barrage of evidence from the insider trading to the WTC analysis, we can claim an actual conspiracy. This is disturbing to say the least.

I think this conspiracy cannot only be contained to the actual event of the WTC. Nor, can it only be about money; there is an element that makes sense saying that money is the root of all evil but I still think that it's more about selfishness in general and that includes money - but most important is the having of absolute control over the people. Since they already own everything money can buy, what else is there besides power to control others - Be as it were, a God-like figure.

In the actual planning - less than 100.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Let me make perfectly clear, that while yes, I do find the whole Illuminati-CIA-ne world order-coverup thing entertaining, I take VERY seriously any investigation, fact finding, etc.

I am ultra skeptical, and generally do not believe in a lot of conspiracies.

However, with all my being I truly feel SOME sort of element in the government was behind it. Im going to say something controversial here: I dont think Bush is the idiot people make him out to be, nor the right target for peoples hate; and furthermore perhaps not completely the monster we paint him to be. Why? Because he is simply a puppet. Yes his grandfather helped fund Hitler, and who knows what his dad was up to.

I think the government is perfectlly ok with people thinking Bush is a dumb yokel and 9/11 happened because of intelligence failure.

This is simply my opinion on it, but I think those in the conspiracy circles and mainstream media junkies need to realize some facts:

1. the CIA helped fund and train Osama and al Qaeda(mujahadeen) in the 80's. CIA met with and knew were Osama was in the weeks prior to 9/11.
HOWEVER, there really is an al Qaeda, and they really are dangerous and evil. It's just the US created them, thinking it was for a better cause.
Was Osama and al qaeda behind 9/11? Who knows, I havent seen the evidence.

2. How many people directly knew? I think of it like a pyramid. Conspiracy theorists say those under Illuminati or Masonic belief do not know what the top is doing(again, if ya believe that sort of stuff) But thats how a pyramid works. I dont think Bush knew. I think Bush REALLY was caught unaware in that FL classroom. But someone inthe CIA knew, it is anathema to protocol to leave a president sitting there when he is a target and the nation is under attack.

3. How many people involved? We cannot give hardcore smoking gun proof of absolute orchestration. However the NORAD drills/confusion/standdown, the CIA bank related put options, PNAC's prophetic statements, Silverstein's comments, Joint Chiefs being forewarned, etc are strange to say th eleast.

People who would have to have known:
Cheney(in command of NORAD, wrote the famous new pearl harbor spiel,
and has heavy corporate and oil ties still)
the people who, when the WTC was irregularly shut down for 'maintenence',
came in in the weeks prior...Im assuming for explosives detonation.
Muhammed Atta. Yes, he was involved, and was wired 100k from the ISI head. However, the other hijackers are unconfirmed. We know 3 may have been trained at army flight schools, 2 lived with an FBI agent, and none were competent to fly.

Theres people who can sense something was not right. The late John Oneal, Sybyl Edmonds, various current/former FBI and CIA people, some senators/congress folks, etc.

I think people in Hollywood oddly enough, kind of want everyone to know the real truth. Look at Revenge of the Sith...I mean it doesnt get anymore 9/11 coverup than that. I just saw Flightplan, not to give away the plot but the falsely blaming of arab terrorists for terrorism is a key theme.

I believe that one day, just as history shows the US allowed Pearl Harbor to happen; history will show elements of the US government knew and allowed(or help orchestrate) the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000
maybe you guys could come up with a consensus on the answers to these questions since you guys are experts on the demolition hypothesis.

Impossible. There's simply not enough verifiable information, and too much disinformation out there ("No, shill! The planes were NOT holographs projected onto giant missiles!") for there ever to be agreement on who and how many were involved in the conspiracy, and exactly how in detail it was carried out. Such an expectation of consensus stems from the black or white mindset of stereotyping everybody into either "blind sheeple" or "conspiracy wackos" groups. There is in fact more dissension and disagreement amongst those who suspect conspiracy than there is amongst those who don't.

[edit on 2005-9-29 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Personally, I think that there is more to 9/11 than just 9/11.
It is a spiral of events both behind the scenes, and in front of our eyes, however, our eyes are bombarded with so many pictures (of death, terrorism, our "hero" president, etc.) that we tend to develop our own individual theory and often times ignore facts. I do beleive that our president lied to us about the cause of the "attack". I also beleive that Bush is a front-man for an insidious plot against not just the US citizenry, but against all people on earth. His family is too powerful (we may really never know just how powerful) and too royal to be removed from power by legal means. I definitely believe that acts such as 9/11 are about ritual murder and instilling fear in people. The kind of fear that causes some (weak) people to ask the government to strip away our basic rights and laws and to allow our gov to act with impunity. I really hate (and that is a word that I do not like to throw around) that a lot of people I have talked to still believe that invading another country (imperialism) is a cure for terrorism. You can't kill terror! Terror is an effective tool. But I do believe that (besides the 12 or 13 families that control the world) there are thousands of people, each of whom know a small part about what happened, like cogs in a wheel.
Two last things, 8bitagent mentioned a link between the conspiracy and Revenge of the Sith, I was wondering if you could explain that to me.
Also, regarding hollywood, if anything, the series from the 80's, "V" pretty much sums it up.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Come to think of it, 9-11 could have been a newer and updated version of the Operation Northwoods plan back in 1961. A document like that just proves beyond a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that our own government would do something as vile as what the entire document says.

Operation Northwoods defined.

A Plan of authorization, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

taken from www.whatreallyhappened.com...
The idea may actually have originated with President Eisenhower in the last days of his administration. With the Cold War hotter than ever and the recent U-2 scandal fresh in the public's memory, the old general wanted to go out with a win. He wanted desperately to invade Cuba in the weeks leading up to Kennedy's inauguration; indeed, on January 3 he told Lemnitzer and other aides in his Cabinet Room that he would move against Castro before the inauguration if only the Cubans gave him a really good excuse. Then, with time growing short, Eisenhower floated an idea. If Castro failed to provide that excuse, perhaps, he said, the United States "could think of manufacturing something that would be generally acceptable." What he was suggesting was a pretext a bombing, an attack, an act of sabotage carried out secretly against the United States by the United States. Its purpose would be to justify the launching of a war. It was a dangerous suggestion by a desperate president.

and for the actual document, go to
www.emperors-clothes.com...

[edit on 9/29/2005 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Two last things, 8bitagent mentioned a link between the conspiracy and Revenge of the Sith, I was wondering if you could explain that to me.
Also, regarding hollywood, if anything, the series from the 80's, "V" pretty much sums it up.

Sure...apologies to people who havent seen Star Wars 3, but the plot is in a nutshell:

A politician people think is a good guy, belonging to a dark shadowy order,
ordering from behind the scenes staged terrorist attacks against his own people...this is done to falsely blame rebel terrorists, get the public to rally behind this new perpetual war, scale back their rights, and assume total galactic power. He also uses his trained asset Annakin to carry out some of these attacks. Notice how he says 'if youre not with us, youre against us', and Padme says on the senate floor something about 'so this is how democracy ends'. Notice also the distinct obvious nod to the Twin Tower attacks on coruscant, as they smolder in the background.

Lucas stated at Cannes and elsewhere it was a reflection of the current situation and at the 20th century of governmental deception.

Now, replace Emperor Palatine with Bush, replace the Sith with Skull and Bones, replace Annakin for Osama, Coruscant towers for WTC, etc.
Palpatine stages terrorist attacks to be blamed on a convenient group as a pretext for an undending war. I think its pretty clear what Lucas was trying to say.

You look at Reichstad in 1933, Operation Northwood proposal in 1961...

I wonder, what was the operational code word to carry out the 9/11 attacks if in fact the US government was more than complicit? In Revenge of the Sith, its "code 66". Only Cheney and a select few know the real truth.

One more thing, to see how rich globalist financiers have been manipulating finances and wars for their own gain but also a broader long term agenda, one needs no further research than JP Moirgan and the Federal Reserve.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by 8bitagent]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Pretty much recapping what has already been said.. but probably not even 100. It would be stupid to explain the whole ordeal to anyone that didn't need to know. People would only have to do their jobs and that's it. They don't need to know or have to ask questions. Even the engineers that were coming to the WTC around the clock doing "cable upgrades" might not have known what they were applying was explosive. Why would they think that anyway? It would be ridiculous to think you were being made to apply explosives to the support beams of a WTC tower. And there wouldn't be much of any reason at all to tell most government officials anything about it.

Didn't a NASA employee come forward about hearing about plans for 9/11 in the 1980s? So the research required might've gone back at least that far. And then Operation Northwoods is much older, to give a hint as to how long these kinds of thoughts must've been going through elite heads.

Neither. Some people from the Bush Admin probably, like Cheney, might've had to have known about it (Cheney was directing the military and government agencies during it all anyway), but I'm not even convinced Bush was in on the whole thing, let alone the whole gov (silly claim imo; too many people work for it).

I'm sure the guys in charge and behind the publications knew. Too much evidence was conveniently ignored or left out, and the reports were basically published to find proof for the already-presented explanations. If anything scientific was done at all, they would quickly realize how wrong the original explanations were, and the guys that orchestrated 9/11 could not risk serious scientific re-evaluation of the collapses. I don't even think NIST tried to simulate the collapses with computers, despite everything else they simulated and published.

Immediate war in the Mid-East, easier control of the masses via the initiation of certain legislative acts, and all of the goals and agendas that those two things push forward (excuse for massive militarization, oil access, furthered political and economic world influence, limiting potential for unrest at home via privacy invasion, etc.).

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
okay, so less than 100 people know of the entire plot seems like a fair number. But what about people who had individual jobs that contained alot of information about the conspiracy? For example, the people told to remove bomb sniffing dogs didnt think anything of it, and the act of being told to do such a thing suggest no conspiracy work. But being told to instal explosives into the twin towers is kind of hard for them to not know something weird is going on. Especially if they see the same buildings they installed explosives into go down on 911; theyre definitely are going to know they were part of a conspiracy. some individual jobs contained little information about the conspiracy, others conatained alot. In addition to the 10 < p < 100 people that plotted the conspiracy, you would probably need to add the "demolitionists" to that list, thier job contained too much information. And I dont think it would be a very probable event to get some "cable maintinence crews" to correctly apply objects or plastic substances that they have no idea are explosive devices without A) screwing up and having the building collapse incorrectly or B) have them still figure out later that what they installed were explosives based on how "Weird" their job was and how it seems to coincide with what happened on 911. Once they figure out what they had actually done, it defeats the purpose of making them "secretly and ignorantly apply explosives". So we are back with some 'people knew they were installing explosives'. So what Im curious is to how many souls are walking around on this planet with the information in their heads that explosives were indeed planted, particularly the guys who were tasked with the job. Any estimates?

And despite the major alternative versions of the 911 conspiracy, I do beleive it is possible for you guys to come up with a consensus. You guys claim to be so scientific, theres no reason you couldnt fit the "best fitting" 911 theory to all available evidence and eliminate the flawed versions of the theory.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by bob2000]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You guys claim to be so scientific, theres no reason you couldnt fit the "best fitting" 911 theory to all available evidence and eliminate the flawed versions of the theory.

Is that a faint whiff of hostility?
Read this thread, and then come back and make fun of us.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And despite the major alternative versions of the 911 conspiracy, I do beleive it is possible for you guys to come up with a consensus. You guys claim to be so scientific, theres no reason you couldnt fit the "best fitting" 911 theory to all available evidence and eliminate the flawed versions of the theory.
[edit on 29-9-2005 by bob2000]

There is nothing scientific about guessing how many people knew what. It's just guessing. I'm sure we could all do it, and it doesn't even matter who's closest, because we'll probably never know anyway. But you'll notice, if you read through all the posts here, that most of us agree on most points anyway, and do have a general consensus.

The engineers would've have to know what they were doing. Like I said, who would expect they were putting explosives on support columns in the WTC? It wouldn't make sense; it would be ridiculous for them to think that. A simple yet thought-out lie could cover any curiousity they might show with ease.

If not, you could always go the Hunter S. Thompson way and kill them when they're about to say too much.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bob,

High levels of barium and strontium were found at the WTC sites. Those bio-chemicals are only present when a mini nuke sort of device is detonated. The device would have to have been planted under the WTC (into the foundation itself) and was unidirectional, pointing upwards. The waves would go up and maybe back down also, before the building would come down a few seconds later - the WTC would seem to just turn to dust as it falls, nice and straight.

How many people does it take to order this device? Then, how many people does it take to install it into the foundation? I really have no idea about this (just a guess) but I imagine it would take less than 2 experts to move something that could fit into a briefcase and install it.

Another way of looking at it also: Remember the recent London bombing?
Well, there was a drill going on at the same time as real bomb was detonated. My assumption is that a drill is used to keep the "good government guys" from getting too nosey etc. But I do not recall any drills being active on 9-11. May be that means that even fewer people know of this than with the London bombing but I'm not too sure.

Refer to "LaBTop's" posts also - this guy’s done a fantastic job analyzing 911. But this point your guess is as good as any of ours.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

But what about people who had individual jobs that contained alot of information about the conspiracy?

Watch the Movie in this thread

My point is that there are people out there saying things like, "I was warned not to go to work (in the WTC) on 9/11." But only people like us listen. They tell their friends and maybe they believe them, but what's that? 10 people?

Have you seen that kid who, a week before the attacks, asked his teacher, "Do you see those two buildings out there? Next week they won't be there." That's been on TV.

If there are people out there saying, "I was contracted to plant explosives in WTC1 in August of 2001." Maybe a few people believe them. But if they went on TV and said it, they'd be laughed at. The administration would deny any wrong-doing (which they have for everything they've been caught doing) and it would be dropped.

I do beleive it is possible for you guys to come up with a consensus. You guys claim to be so scientific, theres no reason you couldnt fit the "best fitting" 911 theory to all available evidence and eliminate the flawed versions of the theory.

What if we did? It wouldn't be true (which is important to us) unless we accidently stumbled upon the truth, and it doesn't prove anything. And we (like Alex Jones, et al) would only be believed by those who are looking for an alternative to the official story.

I wouldn't be involved in making up the most likely scenario, because the truth means everything to me (as it does to the others who have posted here).

The bottom line is that far too many people WANT to believe the official story. To admit to themselves that our own government would actually set about to take the lives of thousands of Americans is just too scary to entertain. It's scarier than terrorists. At least this way they feel they have some protection from the terrorists, To learn that our protectors ARE the terrorists is just too much for many people to entertain. Their whole belief system would be topsy-turvy. They'd rather believe in a fantasy than to consider the corruption in the very organization that is supposed to care for us.

It's just too big.

The holes in the official story are numerous, but people refuse to see them. This isn't about the lack of a reasonable explanation, this is about people's unwillingness to look at the truth. Even if it the truth was finally discovered and it came out in a news story. People wouldn't believe it because it's too offensive.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Basically, the guys who were tasked with planting explosives KNEW they were involved in a conspiracy. Theres really no way you could get people to plant explosives and still be ignorant that they help with the conspiracy. These guys know enough that they should go in the same class as the masterminds. Im wondering how many actually were tasked in planting explosives. How many? And I dont buy the mini nuke hypothesis, give me a break, try conventional demolitions, atleast be reasonable. again, how many peole planted demolitions? an estimate.

And back to getting the best "911 conspiracy version", um, yes, you could fit the best fitting story assuming it were true. You just look at all the evidence, and fit the best fitting one. By coming out and saying "we are using science to show that the 911 conspiracy fits better with all evidence than the official story" contridicts saying "oh, we couldnt fit the best alternative story" or "We could, but it wouldnt be the truth". lol, just use the same 'science' you used to conclude 911 was a conspiracy, duh
. I dont know what it is, maybe you guys are just too lazy, youd rather let a propaganda website do it for you, just like they generated the 911 conspiracy FOR YOU. good luck, they dont care about the real truth, just a reasonable theme that they can "spread the word" to susceptible targets. You wont see any of these sites finishing the 911 theory and getting a final conclusion on it.. Or maybe you guys really dont care about the truth like you say, maybe you care more about diseminating the 911 conspiracy and spreading its word (hmmm, isnt that what propagandists like to do?, weird). I dont know what it is. I dont see why you couldnt if your "on to something" like you say.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by bob2000]

[edit on 30-9-2005 by bob2000]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh I see. You're right Bob2000, we're all too lazy to put together a conspiracy theory... I love the hypocrisy inherent in your post, we are too lazy, and we let Conspiracy Sites do it for us, while you sleep soundly in front of your television letting Uncle Sam do the same damned thing to you Bob.
Hey speaking of Lazy, did you even bother to read the thread I linked to in my earlier post?
Read Me
Let me clear you up on a little something there Bob, I have devoted an enormous amount of time, reading and writing and compiling research on
9-11. Others on this site have as well. What, aside from beligerance, specificly have you done that qualifies you to call us Lazy? That's pretty arrogant considering the company you're in here.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

again, how many peole planted demolitions? an estimate.

Maybe 6? There are reports that in the months previous to 9/11, certain floors and areas of the WTC were closed for 'maintenance work' for a day or 2 at a time. If they had months to plant them then it wouldn't take many.

Ah...
And then your true intent is revealed.

And back to getting the best "911 conspiracy version", um, yes, you could fit the best fitting story assuming it were true. You just look at all the evidence, and fit the best fitting one.

Why would we want to do that? For you? To satisfy your curiosity? Do your own research. Believe whatever you want.

Yes, we are a lazy bunch here on ATS!

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

bob2000 wrote:
lol, just use the same 'science' you used to conclude 911 was a conspiracy, duh . I dont know what it is, maybe you guys are just too lazy, youd rather let a propaganda website do it for you, just like they generated the 911 conspiracy FOR YOU

Benevolent Heretic wrote:
Why would we want to do that? For you? To satisfy your curiosity? Do your own research. Believe whatever you want.

Yeah, this is pretty much the crux of the matter. Believe what you want, man. Why bother posting here and wasting your precious time if we're as stupid as you say. But if you just can't put the candy down, then do your own research and maybe you can find some honey and marbles in the collapse to explain it all away, confer with the other Coincidence Theorists, and then come back here with your "group consensus".

Yet another ad hominem attack thread. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!! And I didn't really think our persons were that interesting, guess I was wrong. Hope I don't become like Russel Crowe...

[edit on 2005-9-30 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"The holes in the official story are numerous, but people refuse to see them. This isn't about the lack of a reasonable explanation, this is about people's unwillingness to look at the truth. Even if it the truth was finally discovered and it came out in a news story. People wouldn't believe it because it's too offensive.
"

I agree 100%, and this is what I tell people.

So far my research points to a level of complicity. I know some people want this fanciful beyond Tom Clancy plot ala Alex Jones...and I do agree with most the facts Alex Jones presents, it's just short of proving absolute explosives(imagine if someone came forth saying yes, I helped put them in and i am remorseful)
so far a lot of the evidence points to advanced knowlege.
Ala Pearl Harbor, allowing it to happen. I dont even know if al Qaeda was even behind it. If its true some of th ehijackers were trained at army bases, are still alive, lived with fbi agents or were just plain bad pilots that adds to the theory of an orchestration on some shadowy governmental level.

There's no denying the US was not caught off guard. The 600% put options pointing to the CIA. The supposed CIA related drug money financing the hijackers shows a level of orchestration. The NORAD drills I wouldnt say are conclusive, just unfortunate and puzzling. The WTC 7 is HIGHLY suspicious and irregular. The forewarnings could be explained as having intercepted chatter. Why is it such a surprise to the US public that the CIA and international intelligence agencies intercepted chatter long before 9/11?
The firing or white washing of FBI whistleblowers on pre 9/11 intel, Bush signing in that thing about stopping th einvestigation of al Qaeda, and the fact no 9/11 mention on fbi.gov's Osama wanted poster is again, just plain odd.

So, if the WTF towers had broken apart after many hours in a non uniform matter or never came down...the 9/11 truth movement definately would be that much more underground. Even Osama, that dec 2001 supposed confession tape, said he was shocked the towers fell. I think we all are.

<<   2 >>

join