It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Experimentation....and possible sleepwalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Two things.

1.) Let's say for the moment that Extra Terrestrials are monitoring us..........

Are there any reports or theories of them experimenting on people through their dreams? What I mean by this is that rather than probing them and whatnot, they perform exams on our various mental facets while we are asleep.

If not,

You think that might be happening now as we speak? Or if it has happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.) I've had a really bizarre instance last night. I went to bed and when I woke up, a few hours later, I noticed that I was downstairs on the couch. After I woke up, I noticed I was downstairs and went up back to bed. I know I could have slept-walk, even though i have never done so. The problem here is that anytime I sleep downstairs, it is because it's hot in my room. However it was extremely cold and it's even colder downstairs. To make sure it wasn't a dream, I put my socks on, and when i woke up in the morning, I was fine.

The dream that I had before I woke up downstairs was this, if this is relevant (i don't know if it is). I was looking out the window behind the downstairs couch. I noticed a group of wolves hanging around. My sister went up to pet them as my mother was standing there too. I was panicking....my sister said to calm down because they can smell fear. I calmed down and these wolves got friendly.

Bets? Thoughts?

join